Hello again

Laurie Martins

Laurie was stood in the street searching for the familiar face of one particular girl. Emily. He was waiting, just searching and waiting. Laurie didn't like waiting much and he was worried she wouldn't turn up. He ran his hand through his hair nervously, fidgeting restlessly on the spot.

Emily rounded the corner of the street hoping that Laurie was going to be there. Suddenly she spotted him and her heart leapt, he had shown up !!! She rushed over to him. "Hey Laurie !! "

Laurie heard someone shout his name and turned to see who it was. Then he saw her and let out the breathe he hadn't realised he was holding. "Emily!" He replied, a smile creeping across his face. "Hey!"

Emily noticed the smile appearing on Laurie's face, she noticed that he was having the same affect on her and her cheeks reddened. "hey!, so how are you ??

Laurie saw the girls cheeks redden and looked away. " I'm just brilliant thank you. And how about you?" He said turning back to her, the smile reappearing on his face.

As Laurie looked away Emily blushed harder. "I am great now" she said smiling sweetly, her voice soft and gentle.

Laurie stood there confused by what Emily had said. He frowned slightly before replying " Now? What's that supposed to mean?" Laurie wasn't known for catching on quickly and seemed to have inherited this trait from his cousin, Jessi. Suddenly it clicked "Oh," Laurie blushed heavily and looked away, smiling once again.

Emily felt a hot flush come over her. Lauries blushing only enhanced his cold but gorgeous eyes, suddenly emily found herself staring into them just like the time before and she hurredly diverted her eyes to the floor. "So where do you wanna go then ??"

Laurie ran his hand through his hair again. " I don't mind. I'm happy to go where ever the lady wishes" He said smiling at her.

"wow hes fantastic!!" Emily mumbled under her breath. "well lets head off down this way, ive got some serious spending to do!!" she said in her soft voice. Noticing his smile she blushed, turning around to head off down the street.

Emily reached the shops and stopped abruptly. "Hey, do you mind going in here?? she asked, looking back at Laurie.

"Great" Emily replied. "Afterwards we could go to the leaky cauldron and get a butter bear, my treat " she said smiling at him.

Laurie smiled " All right" He wanted to say that he'd buy the butter beer but he didn't want to seem rude. So instead he just agreed, not knowing what else to do.

"Great, its a date , well um not really a date but just umm well a meeting umm, unless thats what you um wanted because we are friends. um right ?? Emily stuttered and stammered. Then blushing "Sorry. its just ......" she muttered as she stared at the floor trying to finish her sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back