Hell hath no fury

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda ran as fast as her legs could carry her which was pretty fast. It had always been her only way to fly on the ground. It was anger now that pushed her, forced her to go where she had sworn she would never go again. Andy stopped the 100yards from the forest where she had paused before. Her face was pale but her eyes were flaming in their sockets, her wand was tucked inside her robes and her hands were clenched in balled fists by her side.
"Pity am I? Feel sorry for myself do I? Not trying hard enough am I?" she said in a low voice, "I'll show you."
She turned around and gave one final look back to the castle.
"Go to hell Brian Getathorn XIX" she shouted before turning back to face the forest. She took a step ahead, even now the sweat was beginning to bead across her head. She took another step then another.

Andromeda could hear her heart pounding in her chest now, she could hear her own screams from that night. Her mind flashed the bolts of lightning from different wands and then the eyes. The amber eyes that haunted her every waking and sleeping moment. Another step and another, her pace quickened along with the beating of her heart until eventually she was running blindly into the forest. Andy's eyes adjusted immediately, her vision switched to tapetum the moment the darkness hit. She didn't need her wand to light her way she just ran.

Andy jumped over branches and tree roots, crunched over foliage and dead undergrowth. She ran and continued running. The forest got denser and darker and she continued to run. Andromeda went as far as where they had met or where she thought they had met with the centaur. She stopped and looked about. Her breathing was heavy and coming in spurts.

"Where are you?" she shouted raising up her hands in the air, "Where are your arrows now?"
Andromeda's anger was palable, she could feel it in every inch of her. She didn't feel sorry for herself, she just didn't know how to cope with it. It had only been three weeks and Brian expected her to have bonded with her werewolf self just like that. Anger and raging fury pumped through her as she roared again to the centaurs.

"I'm invading your territory! I'm not even a child anymore!" she shouted, she twisted about but there was nothing. No sound of any animal at all, no birds nothing. Was the werewolf in her frightening everything away. Andy turned back again to the direction she had been running to, deeper she plunged and deeper.

Again she stopped about 300 yards or so away this time she knelt down digging her hands into the soil and dragging it up to her face. She buried her face in it, smothered her features in the musty smelling leaves and dirt. She began to cry and almost as quickly wiped them away.
"I do not feel sorry for myself!" she roared up through the trees above her.

Andy stayed kneeling, unable to move now. Unable to care. Unable to want to be part of what she used to be. She hated what she was but it was at the end of the day who she was now! A werewolf. No matter what way you said it, turned it up and turned it around. No matter what potions she was given or what chains they bound her with, no matter how girlish her plans for tomorrow were. She was now a werewolf. She didn't know how long she knelt there, she didn't care.

Slowly Andromeda stood up, she neither wiped her hands or her face clean. She turned back in the direction of the school and began the slow walk back. It would be evening by now. She walked her whole demeanor seemed altered.

Andromeda Francesca Fiorelli, an 11year old girl who loved flying and her friends, who loved music and reading, who adored herbology and tried really hard in all her classes, who lived for her family and who had been bitten by a werewolf had ran blindly into the forest but it certainly was not Andromeda that walked out.

Yes, she was still a young girl but the eyes that looked out from that face looked as if they had lived and seen horrors centuries old. She was no ones fool and she certainly was not one to be pitied, she would never ask again for help or offer it. Andromeda Fiorelli wanted to be left alone, friends only hurt you nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back