Heights

Artemis Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Artemis was wandering inside Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. You could say it was probably a boring day, since everyone was just sleeping or doing homework in their common rooms. Artemis was done with her exams except for Transfiguration. It was an easy subject for her, so she hoped that she could at least get an E for this.

She reached the staircase leading up the North Tower. Without hesitating, walked on until she reached the North Tower. It was pretty high when you're up, but Arty didn't mind. She loved going up the tower. The scenery was calm and magnificent. It was pretty quiet and peaceful, and the young Slytherin was very pleased with this result. She stopped and went to the window to admire the view of the Hogwarts grounds. Probably she would see the some students her age and introduce herself for some fun. Or she might even see one of her friends below since she can view the whole castle grounds.

Finally. Adele thought. She was finally done with her homeworks. She needed some fresh air. As a result, she was planning where she might wander off.

Her brain was already worn out. She just wanted to roam around the school grounds. She went to the Quidditch pitch first where she saw her fellow students playing. As the young Hufflepuff got bored watching them, she thought of going up the North Tower. Even though Adele was afraid of heights, she still had the courage to go up there. As she got there, she was very pleased because of the place's tranquillity. She enjoyed the beautiful scenery down there through the tower's windows. She saw a clear view of the school grounds. After a couple of minutes, she felt that it was already getting late.

As she was about to leave, Adele saw this familiar girl she met somewhere. It was the girl she met at the Rosebush. She had the same age as her and that she was a Slytherin as Adele remembered their last conversation but did not remember her name. The young Slytherin noticed Adele's presence after awhile.

Artemis stayed up in the North Tower for almost an hour. All she was doing up there was to think about Quidditch, her family and her grades. She sensed that the clock was ticking off but she didn't mind. It was almost 6:00 PM and Arty knew that she needed to go the Great Hall for dinner. The young Slytherin didn't acknowledge her conscience, instead she just stared at the Hogwarts Garden just nearby.

Someone was looking at Artemis for sure. Someone she knew. Artemis hid her emotions under a mask of nothingness. Artemis turned her head, as fast as she could, and made eye contact with the girl. As soon as she looked at the other student, she realized that she saw her once in the Rosebush. They even conversed with each other! Sadly enough, Artemis frowned for not remembering her name. She walked towards the girl, lazily, observing her and racking her brain for the name for this girl.
"Hello there. It seems that I met you before." she drawled lazily. "I bet you're the girl I saw you from the Rosebush, correct?" she said silently. After the response of the girl, Artemis immediately asked her "I'm sorry, but I cannot recall your name. Is it Avore?" she asked shyly. "Sorry, I don't really have a good memory, but I'm pretty sure your from Hufflepuff." she smirked triumphantly at the information she stored in her head.

"Hi. My name is Adele. And, yes, I am from Hufflepuff." Adele replied. "I suppose you are a Slytherin. Forgive me, for I also forgot your name." The young Slytherin replied silently. Ah, yes, Artemis. Adele thought.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, it's kinda short. Pretty lame. I'll make it longer next time. ^_^

"Right. I remember you. Hello again."
Artemis greeted her in a formal way, for some reason... Artemis recalled the memories they had back then. It was a pretty simple conversation in her opinion. It seemed ages ago since that happened. Artemis chuckled when Hufflepuff forgot her name. "Looks like we have a memory gap, eh? I'm Artemis. Artemis Jackson." she said, emphasizing her last name 'Jackson'. Artemis observed Adele with her piercing blue eyes. Adele didn't really change. Nope, not really. Arty suddenly realized the awkward silence was filling the atmosphere, so she decided to bring up a simple conversation. To begin with this, "So, what brings you here? Came to admire the view?" Arty asked. "It's magnificent don't you think? You can almost see everything from up here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back