Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 inch Larch wand with Hippogryff Feather
Ilija still felt a bit weird after Yule Ball, but the subsequent parties after had been quite fun. He didn't want the semester to begin again and for his work load to get bigger, but walking past the conglomerates art room, he heard a noise and peered his head round the doorway in curiosity, trying not to be seen.

Ever since that professor had said Eric should save 'expressing himself' for the arts room, he had wanted to leave his mark on one of the walls there. He knew that hadn't been what she meant, but he figured it wasn't a bad idea. He wanted to write something that was out of reach, so it wouldn't easily be wiped away. Climbing up on a few paint cans, he attempted to write something high on the wall. But he slipped and stumbled onto the floor, the paint can rolling away.

The fourth year looked to see another boy, with a paint can rolling towards his own feet. It stopped just before it got to him but Ilija paused, backing away sightly so that he didn’t become spotted by him. Wasn’t that Eric though, the boy who had ended up getting into a fight with others in his year and his family. The blonde was about to move away when he was struck with sudden adrenaline to try and make Alice’s life a little easier. “Eric,” he stated before he could stop himself.

Eric was glad he hadn't fallen worse and hurt himself, but jumped when someone called his name. It was an older boy, a stranger. Eric frowned. "What?"

Last edited:
Ilija wasn't sure what to say now that he had his attention, but there wasn't anything he could do to back out now. "Are you okay?" he asked nervously, hoping the boy wouldn't get angry at him because he was an older student. Then again, hadn't he been mean to one of Alice's friends too?

Eric stared at this stranger uncomprehendingly. "What?" He asked again, a little more confused now. "Who even are you?"

Ilija had only be referring to whether he was okay because he'd slipped on the paint, but he had underlying tones which maybe he'd picked up on too. "My name's Ilija. I'm a fourth year." he didn't know why he had to add that but he felt like at least trying to defend himself. "I just wondered if you were alright." he glanced back at the paint, but naively hoped Eric would tell him if anything else was wrong too.

Eric scowled, then rolled his eyes. Who was this guy, and why was he pretending to care about Eric? He hadn't even hurt himself. Clearly, he just wanted to poke his nose into other people's business. "I'm fine, not that it's any of your business. Why do you know my name?"

Eric wasn’t exactly giving the reaction Ilija had hoped for. He stuttered, he wasn’t going to throw Alice under the bus for telling him anything which meant the only thing he could do was lie, “I’ve.. seen you around,” if he pressed it he could say he saw the fight. “What are you doing?” Hopefully not getting into more trouble.

It annoyed Eric that this random kid knew him. That meant there were even more rumors going around about him than he had thought. "I'm trying to write something on the wall." He challenged, showing the boy his marker. He wondered if the kid would now go run to get a teacher, which would at least force him to leave Eric alone.

When Ilija heard that the boy was trying to write on the wall, he gave a silent oh. He knew he should probably get a professor if the boy was actually doing what he said he would, although he hadn’t yet and the hufflepuff didn’t want to be a tattle. “Why?” He asked eventually. It seemed an odd place to want to write, especially since not many people would see it. If he wanted the attention then there were plenty of other places that would be better suited, not that ilija condoned it of course.

Eric couldn't help grinning at the boy's question. "Because a professor told me to 'express myself' here." He told him, making air quotes with his fingers. "So I'm doing that." He challenged.

Ilija wasn’t sure if a professor would have actually told a student to write on the walls but he supposed it was better than some alternatives given his reputation. “Does it help?” He blurted our before he could stop himself.

Eric wasn't sure what he had expected the guy to say. Maybe he had expected him to be a wannabe prefect and point out it was against the rules, or threaten to get a teacher. But the guy's question took Eric off guard, and he looked at him in confusion. "Does what help?" He asked, frowning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back