Alternate RP Heated Emotions

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Allison Beckett

Queen Shark

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
~Continued From Here~

Allisons heart twisted at his words, and she wasn't surprised when he shoved her to the ground. She snarled and pushed up, knocking him onto the ground with her. "I'm stupid?! I'm stupid?!" She snapped, pinning him down and sitting on him. She was yelling now, too upset to care anymore. "When are you going to get it through your thick head that you deserve to be treated like a person! Like you matter! Like you deserve to be safe and loved!" She was yelling in his face now, tears welling up in her eyes. "You're supposed to be my best friend, my king shark, you're my world, Stanis! I know you don't believe in yourself but I do! And if you hadn't had your head so far up your own a*s you'd have seen that I loved you! But you were gone, it was supposed to be us against the world and you shut me out! Thomas would have never taken your place if you hadn't left!"

Allison was crying fully now, her entire heart laid bare. She let go of him, shifting to sit beside him. She was shaking, sobbing quietly. When had everything gone so wrong? She knew this was the first time Stanis had ever seen her cry, and yet she didn't care. She hurt. She missed her mother. She missed her Stanis. Thomas had stolen her heart, but she felt guilty all the same. Was it really her fault that Stanis had shut her out? He had been her whole world. Everything she'd ever done had been for Stanis. At least, that was what she had always thought. She and Thomas had met because she was sneaking out to protect her best friend. Maybe it was because Thomas made her feel safe. Made her feel like she didn't have to fight for every hint of attention, affection. She pulled her knees to her chest and swiped at her eyes, trying to quiet her sobbing and still her trembling figure to no avail.

He knew that it wasn’t fair to Allison to react the way that he had done. He also knew that it wasn’t fair to have shut her and the other Becketts out for years while at Hogwarts. But what other choice did he have? Half of the month he was dreading what was to come, and the other he felt so miserable because of it, that he couldn’t function properly half of the time. There was no room for werewolves in the wizarding community and he couldn’t rely on the kindness of the Becketts forever. That would not be fair to them either. For five years he had been able to transform without ever hurting someone in the process but that would disappear as soon as they would graduate and then what? He would be a danger to society and everyone around him, there was no denying that. Was it really that difficult for Allison to understand that he wasn’t going to live the life that she probably envisioned for him? He knew that as soon as the safety of the castle was gone, and Stan would have to fend for himself, there would be werewolf hunters coming for his pelt. He couldn’t risk putting Allison and the others in danger because he was an abomination to the rest of the world. Was that really just that difficult to understand?

Stan glanced sideways at Allison as she sobbed. He wanted to reach out and put his arm around her, tell her that he was sorry for the way that he had acted throughout the years, but he couldn’t. ‘’The problem is, Allison, that I cannot live a normal life like other people. At Hogwarts I am safe, at Hogwarts, I can transform without it causing a problem, but what happens when we graduate, mhm? I stay with you and your father for the rest of my life? I cannot burden you and your father with that, nor should I ever have done it even though I appreciate that you adopted me when my own parents abandoned me. I realised that after the twelfth time every bone in my body needed to be bent or broken in order for me to transform.’’ He pushed himself off of the ground and turned to look around for a second, wondering if anyone had heard their scuffle. ''I love you, Allison, I do,'' Stan said when he turned back to her. ''But you need to realise that my life is not going to be as normal as you want it to be. I know of the hunters out there, I have read the papers, and I do not want to put your life in danger because of me... I will be your friend and I will try to do my best to hang out more with all of you. But you have to respect that I will not always have the energy to have other people around me. That I want to be left alone at times.''

Allison didn't know if she was mad or relieved as Stanis finally opened up and spoke to her. She bit her lip, scrubbing at her eyes and trying to get herself under control. She listened closely to everything he said, trying her best to take it all in. She stood, still trembling, but trying her best to act tough. She shoved him again. "What the actual f**k Stanis?" She demanded. "You've been brooding and shut off because of that?" She put both hands on her hips. "You've thought all I want is to baby you?"

Allison stepped closer. "Stanis, honestly. When your mother kicked you out did I try to force them to take you back? No! When you finally told me what you were, did I freak out and try to find a cure? No!" She reached up and pushed him again, but not as hard. "Life isn't easy! This isn't easy! You are not, nor have you ever been, easy!" She was scolding him and she knew it, but she couldn't help it. "But if you think I'm just going to let you deal with this on your own, you're dead wrong. Personal space, sure. But if you think for one minute that anyone is going near your pelt without me in their way then you are dead wrong."

She grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled him down to her level, staring into the familiar chocolate of his eyes. "We'll figure out the right precautions. We'll get your potions. There are resources. I've been studying without you, there are people, people like you, and they can help. We've built you a safe room already. This won't be easy, Stanis, but I'm always going to be on the other side of whatever door you've locked yourself behind. If I could take it from you, I would. Hell, for a while I even considered joining you. No matter if you like it or not, you are not alone. So pull your head out of your a** before I kick it," she growled, before pulling her best friend down into a hug.

Stan knew that he was going to get told off the moment Allison put her hands on her hips. But did he care about what she was going to say to him? What did she know about his ‘furry problem’ and the agonizing pain that it brought with it every month? Of course life wasn’t going to be easy, he knew that much already. But he couldn’t bother her or her family with it forever, could he? He let her push him around for a bit, not having the energy to do much against it. He also knew that if he would fight against it, that Allison would kick his ass for sure, which he would never hear the end of again if she’d win a fight.

He didn’t think it was fair to Abner to continue to use the cellar even when he’d be out of Hogwarts, but knowing Allison for as long as he had, Abner probably wouldn’t have much of a say in the whole matter, which made him chuckle slightly. In the end, Stan decided to hug his best friend back tightly. He needed her as much as she needed him that was made plain. It also wouldn't be fair to Allison to stop being friends with her over this, not when she's been by his side since pretty much the beginning.

With his nose still bleeding a little, the teen let go of his best friend. ''I think that I am going to look for Casper near the park,'' he told her. ''Why don't you search for him near the rosebushes and meet me here again in thirty minutes?''

Addison had been trying to find her siblings for a minute now, and soon enough she had an idea of where they were. It was easy enough, just follow the yelling. "Wait! Wait!" She called, running up to the pair. "I'm not going to ask why you're bleeding. But Uncle Eddie found Cas! Come on, they're on their way back," She didn't wait for them, turning and running back towards the house.

Allison almost pulled Stanis back when he pulled away, but he spoke about Casper and a fresh new wave of worry hit her. "Oh, yes, right, that-" She started to agree with him when Addison came running up. She looked over to her twin sister and gasped loudly. "What? Let's go!" She reached over for Stanis hand before darting back towards the house. She didn't look to see if she got his hand, too preoccupied to thinking of pouncing on Casper the second they got home.

Stan was surprised to see Addison running up to them and even more so by the news she brought them. Looking back at Allison, the teen couldn't believe that their cousin was finally back again after having been gone for over a week. He watched both of them run off back towards the way they had come from, though hesitated in joining them. Of course he was excited to see Casper again, but knowing the twins, there probably wouldn't be any room for him to hug and be happy that the other boy was back. Instead, Stan decided to stay behind and walk the other way; towards the park. There'd be time for reunions later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back