Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Kelsey trudged to the Hospital Wing, still wiping tears from her eyes. She was still upset about the thing with the rats and she was shocked that Abel would do something like that to her. She thought that they were friends, she thought that friends didn't do this kind of thing to each other, so did that mean that she and Abel weren't really friends after all? Sniffling as she walked into the Hospital Wing, Kelsey noticed that Abel was already there, it looked like he was getting his arm fixed up from her bird attack. She sniffled slightly as she walked past his bed and shot him a tearful glare. She had been told to come here by one of the Professors to get something to calm her down. Her duel had happened a while ago, but the after effect of the stupefy coupled with her mini freak out over the birds had served to do quite a number on her nervous system, she knew she wouldn't be calm for hours without some help and so now she was sitting on a bed, coincidentally the one next to Abel's, waiting for the nurse to bring her a potion.

For the most part, Kelsey was ignoring her companion, she would never forgive him for terrifying her like that, it was unforgivable, he had no need to do something like that. It was true that her birds had tried to kill him, but it hadn't been that bad, had it, was this his was of getting back at her because she had caused him harm? Whatever the reason, Kelsey was sure he was only trying to terrify her, it was no secret that she was scared of rats, or mice, and all of those other little critters. It was an irrational fear of course, but it was still a fear. Every now and then, Kelsey looked over her shoulder, sniffed an shot a watery glare at Abel. If he wasn't sure about her mood before, he would definitely be picking it up by now.

The pain originating from Abel's arm was nothing. He felt he didn't even need to be seen from the nurse because it was just a cut. He had (quite literally) suffered worse - every month he suffered worse than this. There wasn't even blood dripping from his arm or anything. It was just a simplistic cut that, yes had drawn blood, but was by no means pouring out blood. If it was, he was sure they would be more concerned. With a potion and such, there was really nothing to fixing his relatively minor injury. Although, he did hate having to take his robe and collared shirt off, being left with his singlet. He preferred having layers, as it meant that there was more clothes between his scarring on the right side of his chest and back, and the outside world and prying eyes.

The Slytherin was not sorry for winning. He stayed within the rules of duelling, in fact, he did not even use any deceitful tactics, and held a sense of propriety throughout the whole experience - even if it were short. He had no idea about Kesley's fear of rats. She conjured a flock of birds, but was he supposed to do? The most accurate creature he was comfortable transfiguring them into were rats. They did not harm her, they simply ran away in confusion. He gave her time to recover, and she attempted to hit him with a spell. It wasn't his fault it failed, nor was it his fault that she was incapable of dodging a reply spell. He heard her sniffling and looked upward to meet her gaze. He slouched at what he saw, and took what was left of his potion.

She must has been furious with him - possibly inconsolable, but he had to do something. He slid from his bed and approached her, but paused halfway through the motion as he doubled she would want him near her without some form of apology, he had not had the chance before. "Kelsey... I'm sorry. I had no idea you were scared of rats," he explained. "I would've changed them into... I don't know, rabbits or something had I known. Rats was the first thing I could think off and picture properly." He had been blind moments before the spell - so he had not felt he had the time to actually stand around and think of something before the birds poked his eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back