Heartbroken.

Sophia Bresilley

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Sophia was wearing a casual dress which she had edited herself. She liked the way it looked and didn't care about the fact that she was cold. She walked along the harbour with her head held high, not even showing the slightest sign of being cold. Then she saw him.
Sophia had spent her whole life being terrible with relationships and had given up on them completely. Then she met Jason. She found herself falling for him. He was with another girl though. Who was she?? She ignored the feeling of dread that was rising in the pit of her stomach and watched the two of them. They seemed to be happy together. Jason hadn't mentioned anything about a girlfriend the last time she had seen him so perhaps they were just good friends or something. She tried to look happy when she saw the two of them walking towards her.

Jay was walking with Caysi. His arm was around her waist and he was holding her far hand in his own. He was happy to be with her, his to be wife. He smiled at the thought, Caysi Cordwell. He liked it. " So Cay what do you want to do now that we are here?" Jay looked around for something to do when he saw Soph. He smiled then turned to his poker face. He haddent seen her in a while and wasnt sure if Caysi would mind her being here. He tried to ignor her by looking up at Caysi and smiling.

Caysi walked hand in hand with Jay, she was very happy to be engaged to him. There was no one else that would take that part except him. She pulled down her jacket, today she wore her dark brown leather jacket and jeans." Do you want to go have dinner or go to a pub?" She asked Jason. " You have to have a say in it too." She laughed.

Jay smiled as he thought. " Well i am quite hungry so dinner sounds better than a pub right now." He laughed then walked past Soph, he diddnt look at her and hoped that she diddnt see him as he diddnt want any trouble with Cays or her.

Sophia could feel herself shattering when Jason walked past her. What had she done to be ignored?? She put on a smile and looked at him. "Hiya Jay. I haven't seen you in a while. How've you been??"

Caysi nodded, "That sounds great to me too." She said happily. " After wha-" Caysi was cut off by the new person in the conversation, Caysi didn't know who she was but she could wait till the conversation was over.

Dam it. Jay put on a smile as he turned around to see her. " Hey soph i no its been ages." He held Cays tight to his side. " So urm Cays this is soph, Soph this is Caysi. My fiance." He smiled proudly as he spoke He loved the fact that he was getting married to her, although that havent discussed the whole wedding thing yet but still, he was happy about the ring on Caysi's finger.

Sophia's heart exploded. The one person she ever loved was getting married to someone else. She couldn't believe it. Her eyes dropped and she saw the beautiful ring on Caysi's finger. She looked back up and started acting, well, polite. It really wasn't a normal thing for her but she was too tired to fight back "It's nice to meet you Caysi. You're a lucky girl to have Jay." She kept smiling the whole time she spoke but inside she was crying.

Caysi scratched the back of her head. She wasn't sure what was going on at all, let's say that she was very confused. "Nice to meet you to Sophia, I know I really am lucky to have him." Caysi was really truly happy to have Jay, she then looked back down at her ring, it was beautiful.

Jay smiled smugly and chuckled, how fun. " so urm soph, how has it been going with you and...The guys." He gave her a sly wink then laughed. He did like her company but he couldnt have the same company that she used to provide him with now he was with Cays, he diddnt regret it one bit though

"Not too good." Soph shrugged. "My dad grounded me so I haven't had a chance to get out recently. I'm only here today because mum needed to do some shopping and said I could come with her." Sophia always loved shopping with her mum but that was when they were clothes shopping. Her mum was looking for a coffee table to go in the living room. Boring.

Jay pursed his lips and nodded. " Sounds fun. Anyway Soph it was nice to see you like this, but erm me and Cays were just going to get something to eat so il se.... Speak to you soon ok." He gave her a smile then took Caysi's hand and twirled her around. " Come on mrs Cordwell, time for food." He laughed and planted a kiss on her cheek before taking her around the waist

Caysi nodded. " Nice to meet you." She said softly. Caysi hugged Jason after he twirled her, " I think that's one of the best ideas I've heard all day." Caysi laughed.

Sophia smiled at the two as they walked away but she couldn't hide the sadness in her eyes. She turned and walked in the other direction, wondering where her mum could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back