Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Braxton always looked forward to the dances at the school because it was a night he got to spend with his girlfriend which he loved doing. After meeting up with Camelia in the common room they both made their way to the Great hall and made their way inside. "You look beautiful," He said to her as he got his first proper look at her dress in the lighting of the hall.

Camelia Kyle was especially excited about this dance, but not for the reasons as she was last year. Ever since she made out with her former fiancé, she could not erase the feelings of guilt and thrill. She felt bad for what she was doing to Braxton but as long as he never knew, it wouldn’t hurt him, right? She approached her date and smile at the compliment. He looked good too. “Same for you, Braxton. Let’s dance!” She took his hand and went to the dance floor, albeit a little too excited.

Braxton was glad to see that Camelia was so excited to be at the dance and couldn't help but beam as she dragged him onto the dance floor. He put his arms around her and they began to move with the music. "I'm sorry I didn't send you a rose, I've been so wrapped in with my OWLs the whole thing slipped my mind,"

"I forgive you. The OWLs have been a major drag," Camelia smiled as she moved to the music. Her eyes drifted a bit to see Octavian, with the Gryffindor Captain, Marisol. That was his ex-girlfriend. There was a pinch of jealousy that she forced it away. Her eyes quickly went back to Braxton and grinned, "Happy Valentine's Day though." She leaned and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Braxton smiled when Camelia said she forgave him, she understood as she was going through the same thing he was. "I'm glad we could take the night off together," Braxton knew they couldn't spend much time together due to how hectic their study schedules were but he was grateful for dances that gave them time together. "Happy Valentines day to you too,"

Her smile faltered when he mentioned about taking the night off together. She promised Octavian her time and she would not go back on that. She faked looking over his shoulder before her face turned into that ofnworry, with guilt hidden in her eyes. ”Braxton, I’m so sorry but Natia. I just saw her flee from the great hall. I need to tend to her.” She pulled away from his embrace that felt comforting but didn’t quite fit. ”Forgive me.” Not just for leaving him out alone either. Camelia turned and headed toward the entrance hall, casting one last look toward Octavian, hoping he saw her leaving.

From the corner of her eyesNatia watched her sister leave her boyfriend. She also heard two Ravenclaws judging everything they said and from what she gathered, maybe it was her sister and her ex fiancé. She walked over to the doors of the great hall and peeled outside to see her sister in the arms of another man. Scandalous! She thought things had ended between the two! Natia felt bad for her boyfriend. Braxton was a good guy what she she knew. Sighing, she walked over to the lonely Ravenclaw and gave a weak smile, ”You okay there, Brax?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back