Heart to Heart

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Isabella sat on the cold marble bench that stood inbetween the suits of armour at the top of the fourth floor flight of stairs. Her legs crossed at the ankles, she sat up rigidly straight as if a string were pulling her from the very center of herself upwards. Poised and beautiful she sat, almost like a statue herself. Deep in thought she methodically rubbed the locket that now was a permanent fixture around her neck. It had been a Valentines gift from James, charmed with his voice that told her how much he loved and missed her every time she opened it. She sighed as she sat there with a dreamy expression on her almost angelic features, she was in love with a wonderful guy and she didn't care who knew.

Nina had just been in the Owlrey, when she got yet another heart breaking letter from Brogan. She couldn't believe how he could do this to her, he was mad because she didn't quite school just to be with him, so he cheated on her. Even though she knew that this made him a pig but she had loved that pig. Or she thought she had anyways, so she stuffed the letter in her pocket, almost feeling completely weighed down and restricted by it, but she didn't realize this and she ran down as many flights of stairs as she could so she could go to her dorm room or to the library for some sort of sanctuary.

When she finally reached the fourth floor corridor, she was slightly out of breath and tears constantly poured out of her eyes like waterfalls which is why she didn't see a girl sitting on a bench with her legs crossed making her trip over them and fall flat on her face.

Ignoring both the pain and the embarasment, Nina scrambled to stand up, but once standing, her feet felt like cinder blocks were locked around her ankles, making it impossible for her to walk. So she just stood there, like the weak, heartbroken, little girl she was and cried, not looking at the girl though, in fact she was turned away from her.

Isabella hadn't even realised her legs were outstretched quite so much until Nina tripped over them in a heap. She stood up quickly but stood there all forlorn in tears. Standing up immediately from her seat, Isabella went to her and put a consoling arm about her.
"Sit down here Nina, are you ok? Did you hurt yourself very much?" she hadn't realised that the girl had fallen quite that hard but obviously must have to say she stood there all in bits.
"Hey it's alright, don't cry so hard really. Is it your knees? do you think you need to go to the hospital wing?"

Nina rested her forehead on Isabella's shoulder as an arm was wrapped around her but heavily shook her head when she asked if she was crying because of the fall. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the two letters she recieved from Brogan.
Letter 1 said:
Um, babe, i have something to tell you;
Last week i bumped into Candy, you remember her right?
I dont know how to say this, but Nina, i cheated on you.
Im so sorry, i dont know how to make it up to you.
Id say it ment nothing, but i dont know how i feel about Candy, i dont want to lie to you.
Forgive me?
Brogan xx

Letter 2 said:
Candy says thanks, she really likes the gifts.
Im glad its over, it wasnt working anyway. I dont see why you couldnt just drop out of that stupid school and come and live with me. You were so selfish, you should of seen it coming. A guy like me, living alone waiting for his girlfriend to get out of that dump. It was a matter of time before someone else caught my attention.
Brogan.
Oh and by the way, id appriecate it if you didnt call my girlfriend those things

Nina didn't look at either of the letters as she handed them to Isabella and stood up stifly, covering her face with her hands in shame that she actually cared about this person. "He cheated on me," she choked, shaking her head heavily, not understanding why any of this had happened to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back