Heart Shaped Box

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Stupid Henric Hoshi though for had to be them millionth time that day. It was a day after the thing in the common room and Hoshi was still walking around like a zombie. She should be studying she knew. She didn't want to or think she needed to but anything would be better than her racing thoughts. Hoshi walked the dungeons mindlessly. Her feet taking here where they may. Her marie jained feet making no noise as she walked the dark, dank depths of the school. She could get lost in here an never find her way out. She wouldn't mind that. She had been lost in the dark for a long time, what harm was there in it happening to her for real. Hoshi tried to clear her head with no avail. Her thoughts buzzed and Hoshi walked ever deeper into the dungens not knowing where she was going and not even caring at the moment.

Jenna walked down to the Dungeons, she wasn't sure why she was going down, it was probably the coldest place in the castle and she was freezing. She sighed gently as she played with the zipper of Sam's sweater that she had borrowed from him. As she walked she hummed quietly to herself. She had forgotten her wand in her dorm room once more so the further she got the darker it was, so she was having quite a time trying to see, which is why she bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry," she said hastily hoping that it was not Toni or Beau, she was in too good a mood to talk to either of them. She stepped back and gave who ever it was a smile.

"Lumos" Croked Hoshi's voice as she lit her wand. She saw Jenna's kind face and smiled weakly. "Hey there Jenna-chan, how are you doing?" She asked trying to sound like all was well and failing. That boy had rattled her so badly that she couldn't even pretend she wasn't hurt anymore. Hoshi out her hands into her oversized coat, trying to keep warm. It was colder down here but she was kind of used to it by now. Henric left a cold in her that had nothing to do with the dungeons.

Jenna squinted slightly when the person illuminated their wand but when her eyes had adjusted to the light she saw that it was Hoshi she beamed brightly and said, "Hey Hoshi!" She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm just great, how are you?" She smiled at her best girl friend but noticed that something was wrong. "Are you.. alright?" she asked quietly, really hoping that everything was fine, she cared about her friend but she hadn't been so happy in so long and she wanted to stay happy.

Hoshi slumped against the cold stone wall. "Better than last night, worse then usual. I don't want to take you happyness with my apperan stubborn heart." She said moving her head away from the soft wand light so that her face was left in shadows. It was just resently that they found out that Owin was going to be alright. Jenna had to be over the moon over it. Hoshi didn't want to take that away from Jenna. She had seemed empty before the letter came.

The corners of Jenna's lips twitched downwards at Hoshi's words and she murmured, "Henric." She sighed gently and looked at Hoshi and asked with slight annoyance in her voice, but not with Hoshi, with Henric, "What happened now?" I swear, when I see him next it wont be pretty, she thought roughly. She looked over at Hoshi and pressed her lips and eye brows together in thought, she didn't know what to do to get Hoshi over Henric, he seemed to be hurting her more and more.

Hoshi blinked a few times to hold back shaming herself yet again. "I was talking to Jake-kun in the common room. It was perfictly pleasent when Henric showed up. I was already starting to get over him rejecting me and I thought he was going to leave me be for it. It started out great but then he commented on what I wore for Sam's birthday so I told him it wasn't any of his consern so he told me... Not to pretend." She said the last words catching a sob.

Hoshi wasn't crying just yet but she was hurting a lot. Why couldn't the rip Henric out of her heart? This was starting to get ridiculos in her mind. Soon her friends would grow tired of this she knew that. "I'm traped." She whispered looking down. Hoshi's cheeks burned. She must look so weak with all this emotion pouring out.

((She wore this just so you know
doll-image.png
))

Jenna frowned at Hoshi's words but suddenly found herself more then curious as to what he said that would make her feel so hurt and confused. "What did he say?" she blurted out before she could stop herself. Jenna put her fingers on her lips and shut them tightly, not sure what to do, she knew that Hoshi and Henric's relationship was different, Henric was different and admittedly he was intriguing. "You're so much better then him Hoshi," she said as she wrapped her arms around her friends shoulders softly.

Hoshi wrapped her arms around her own middle as that would make her keep controle over herself. "Exsact words? You truly think your facade will allay my concerns for you, Do you truly think your facade will surpass mine...?, And you think that my concerns do not reach you even when you play pretend... That's every word. I was trying to make it look like he didn't affect me anymore. He shouldn't be doing this to me anymore." She said her voice suddenly full of rage. Hoshi was stronger than this. Jenna was right, she was better than all this! Hoshi wanted to scream.

Jenna frowned at Hoshi's words and said, "He shouldn't, it's wrong, he's a bad person." Jenna didn't truly believe this was true, he had been quite helpful to her, but Hoshi didn't need to know this, in fact it was probably better if she thought that he was scum, perhaps she would stop liking him the way and as much as she did. She flashed her friend a gentle smile and squeezed her arms once then loosened it again with a gentle smile.

Hoshi smiled weakly though a single peal like tear came from her eyes. "Why does that not ring true?" She said her voice a sigh. Henric was emotionless it was true but Hoshi was sure it was for a good reson. She had gone over what she knew about him what Henric had told her about himself countless times as she lay awake at night. The memory of that bref moment when he had his arms around her. The kiss he places on her forehead before he told her no still haunted her. Hoshi felt truly lost. "I feel stupid." She said her voice tightening.

Jenna bit her lip anxiously and admitted sheepishly, "He was really nice to me when I was upset about Toni and Sam.. I can't say truthfully that I don't like him." She wiped Hoshi's falling tear with the sleeve of Sam's sweater and said forcefully, "Hoshi, you're not stupid! You're anything but." She sighed gently, "You're smart, beautiful and fun, and I think that he's a fool for not feeling the same way about you but Hoshi," her voice became softer, "there isn't anything you can do if he doesn't like you." She clenched her jaw nervously as she waited for any response.

Hoshi dipped her head. "I have told myself that counless times. He can never want me the way I want him. Henric Lee cares for no one exspet the white haired girl and I think he is forced to do so. I can't seem to make my heart listen. I want to move on." She said though she was almost back to normal. Hoshi looked a bit brighter in the dim light of her wand which she had left poking out of her pocket so it could give off it's light. "Then there are this things he tells me. The peeks behind that fridged mask he showes the world he lets me see. I can't help but think the means... Something." She said then passes her hands though her hair. "You lucky. You fell for a nice guy like Sam-kun" She said softly. Hoshi would give anything to fell for him or even to feel for Knight again who seemed like a much better match.

Jenn smiled as Hoshi mentioned Sam but she frowned slightly, she sighed softly and said, "Don't worry Hoshi, soon enough you'll like someone that likes you back." She flashed Hoshi a warm smile wondering what to say but really she didn't know, she was not good with matters of the heart. She was twelve, she wasn't supposed to be, she was supposed to be playing with toys and skipping around like the young child she was.

Hoshi sighed then smiled softly. "Until then I have to tend to a wounded heart. Thanks Jenna for listening to me whine like this." She said rolling her eyes. "Let's start walking. I'm starting to become hungry." She said suddenly hearing her stomach growl. She wanted to start moving again. In the dark would have been great but because of Jenna she kept her wand lit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back