Heads or Tails

Harold Garrison

It was a new day for Harold, that very morning he decided to stroll around Bright stone Village. Hoping he could find a job somewhere, crossed fingers wandering around. He didn't care if he was alone, a few months ago he decided to start a new life in New Zealand, he wanted to fill the magic around him just like he did years ago. Rather than staying in Scotland he decided to go here, of course he didn't wanted to see his past classmates back there. As he was walking all he could think off was his wife Elaine, no matter how hard it is to accept that she was gone still he could feel that she was still beside her like always.

Walking through the paths he saw a quarter along the road. In the muggle world it is lucky to find a quarter or rather money lying across the floor. So he decided to pick it up, he then bend his knees and got the coin. Still holding it, he noticed a woman in front of her. She was indeed ravishing and yet unfamiliar to him. Harold stared at there then smiled. I took him a minute to say something to the lady. "Hey" he said scratching his head, somehow embarrass that she saw him picking up a coin in the middle of the road. Harold blushed hoping she didn't disturbed in any way the lady in front of her

Zaria was on her way to scout out possible business location for a new jewelery store that she had been tasked with opening and running for her father. She ws dressed in a form fitting skirt that show cased her long beautiful legs that fed into a pair of her favorite bumps. She wore a simple blouse with a light jacket that helped shield her to the cool breeze. She did not were a lot of make up or style her hair in an obnoxous way like most women she knew from back home. To add to her sex appeal she wore a light perfume with the aim to entice and tease her suitors and prey. In a world full of men it paid to be beautiful and appealing to the eye while still mantaining a little mystery.

Zaria had been unsuccessful at securing a new store front but that was not surprising New Zealand was growing quickly and had been the prime location for a great many shops to sprout up. She would try again sometime later in the next wee but that could wait till later. Zaria decided to take a little mindless stroll around the cozy village. She had found a beautiful manison not to far away and so she could visit the town more often to get a lay of the land and to become familiar with the people.

She came around the bend and came face to face withthe most stunning man she had seen since she arrived. She was also able to scope out the mans perfect behind as well but he did not need to know that for it was unlady like to objectify men out loud. The man screamed masculinity and class even if he was picking up a quater. His eyes spoke of trust with a hint of pain but his smile spoke of charm.

Zaria smirked a little as she stepped close enough for him to get a whiff of her perfume. " Hello to you" Zaria said in hernear perfect american accent. There was a slight hint of french in her words but nothing to overwhelming.

"Sorry 'bout that" he said to her hoping she didn't disturbed her or anything. From the looks of it, she didn't belong here. She was the kind of girl who was raised in a mansion, prim and proper. It was obvious with her attire and all. Harold kind of smelled her perfume, he wasn't fond of girls wearing scents at all. But it did made him remember his wife Elaine, she was different from other girls. Elaine had a scent that will make you mesmerized and make your knees feel weak.Harold truly misses her. The lady was gorgeous but not gorgeous enough to forget the past.

Harold stood there frozen like a block of ice, waiting for the lady's response. He then rolled his eyes around them, students playing at the sidewalk as vendors scattered the place. He wondered if he would ever find a job around the village. Needing enough money to pay his rent and of course his daily needs. Putting his hand on both of his pocket, he once again stared at the lady in front of him.

Zaria held her hand out for the man to shake if he chose , "You are no bother to me I was in no real hurry and was just enjoying the view. My name Is Zaria and I just moved to the area, and you are?" She said in her elgant voice as she took a slight step back so as to get a better look at the man.

He had broad shoulder a firm chect and a thin waist which told her that he was capable of taking care of himself. He had a great smile and a little facial scruff that was well kept and gave him a manly charm which was a mild turn on for the pretty woman. He seemed a little unsure of himself and also a little lost which gave him an air that screamed help me please. She squinted slightly as she wondered what was on his mind but quickly pushed the curiosity from her mind as she waited to find out his hand.

The lady sounded like a muggle yet she wasn't obviously. Harold noticed her elegance and class with her words, there was no wonder she was at the same time gorgeous. "Oh Pleasure meeting you, It's Harold" he said to her in reply as he smiled at her once again. Just like Harold, Zaria said that she just moved here, which was at the same time obvious. "So, what are doing here?" he asked her. Harold wasn't the type of guy who would say fancy things or make an endearing impression to the ladies. Before he used to be quite a charmer actually but when his wife died he wasn't interested in finding some girls to flirt with.Harold then swiped his hand at his hair, somehow fixing it. Waiting for Zaria's reply he stood there browsing posters with his eyes.

Zaria smiled as the man introduced himself with a simple response he gave just enough information and nothing more and so he either was a careful man or a simple man in either case he seemed nice and friendly. Zaria saw a nearby bench and motioned for the man to join her as it seemed that they both had little to do an no place to be at the moment. Zaria sat down and crossed her slender legs as she continued the conversation.

"Well you see I have come to New Zealand to open up a new branch for my fathers business and to spend sometime here to then make sure that the business is running smoothly before I am off to another place to repeat the process. What may I ask has brought you to these parts or have you lived here for sometime?" Zaria said a little curious about her hadsome friend who seemed to have a lot of questions for her it seemed only fair to be able to ask the man one or two. Zaria brushed a strand of hair from her face as she looked at the man intently as she wondered more about the stranger.

Harold stood there watching Zaria movements. As the two seated at a nearby bench. Harold took his seat beside Zaria. She was obviously wealthy from the looks of her attire. Upon hearing her words Harold nodded "Oh I see" he said to her smiling. When he heard a question coming from him, he answered quickly and precisely as he can. "I needed to start a new life" he said trying to maintain his smile on his face. How he wondered if he wasn't here in New Zealand, perhaps taking the advice of his father to stay and be a professor like him.

"It is sometimes a good thing to start a new page in life, I sometimes. Wish that it was as easy as moving away for me but sadly life tends to follow me no matter where I hide.O zaria said as she thought back on how here family was beginning to push her towards marriage more and more especially her mother. Zaria shiver slightly as she though of her mother for there is nothing more evil in this world than her mother.

Zaria was happy to be having a conversation with someone who was not afraid of her or her money. She did not always want to speak to those around her because they were often times intimidated by her and that caused a lot of sucking up and compliments to be exchanged when she knew that most of them were lies. Harold seemed like an honest man with a big heart but Zaria could nnot help but notice that there were secrets hidden behind the mans beautiful eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back