Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Skyle Anne
Some Day I Will Find My Prince....

Skyle is a really hard working gal, and she really needs someone to well... Sweep her off her feet. Skyle has been alone for a very long time with only her baby cousin Kairi to take care of. And let me tell you being a young 'mom' to a child that isn't her own was very hard for a long time. But now what I would love is a father figure to come in. Someone mature and sweet to love and help Skyle to take care of her 'child'. Skyle has had two very bad relationships in the past where her cousin Angela was in a love triangle along with her and her ex's. So what she needs is someone to become her friend, and get to know her and Kairi, and then after a short period of time they just click. I would prefer this person to be her final, someone who will one day marry her and start their own family. I know I'm being kinda specific but really it could be anyone who is willing to take on the role of a father, friend, and final. So thanks for taking the time to read, please PM me or post here if your interested or want to know more.
Thanks!
~Annie :hug:

Hey Annie, don't forget that Angela has to check him out to and make sure he's good enough for her beautiful cousin! xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back