Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
n.jpg

Yerik Rhys Price

Yerik Rhys isn't much of a talker as his first priority is his studies. Which means he doesn't at all have a social life outside and inside the school. He's quite much of a observer and like to be alone most of the time. Though once you get to know him he's really a typical genuine sweet guy. He will care for a certain person that he likes, he might get irritated easily but still he tries to control his emotion. What I need for him is just one certain girl that can make feel a bit of protective over her. I need him to have a puppy love/ first girlfriend. Also she will be the only one whom my character Yerik would RP with, as I only use him pretty much on School stuff only. Now, I'm or I mean Yerik is a bit strict about choosing ladies. He is only interested in girls who are basically witty,beautiful,conservative and quite weird in a way. If possible it would be really interesting if the two are complete opposites or complete the same in a way. Either Ravenclaw or Slytherin Please. No muggle-borns (sorry), I would really love for him to meet a Pureblood like his own please? So sorry if Yerik sound quite choosy but he is, besides you won't regret him having as a boyfriend. (Believe Me.) Lastly, the girl should be able to handle his pros and cons. First Year, Second Years and Third Years are welcome. I'm not in a hurry finding that certain girl, also if you have any special plots feel free to post or PM me.</COLOR></SIZE>
PM Me for more info, or check out Yerik's CD.
Take Your Time and feel Free to post! Thank You! :wub:
- -Mintzy​
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="mediumblue">

I have kona.
She isn't sorte yet.
Kona Mason is a quite fun loving girl. She is quite smart and loves to meet new people.
I am hoping for her to be in ravenclaw, and I have applied for her to be a pureblood :) still waiting on an answer...
Looks: straight hair (most of the time) blonde, I use Taylor swift as her celeb. But only when Taylor had straight hair :) I am on my phone right now so I do apologize for errors.

It's said you could post lol

aw :/
Oh well, I guess I could make her a brown headed girl lol?
I have yet to request a banner made so, yea. If you want.

Hey mintzy shes in ravenclaw :) just lettin u know!

Katy here is like the girl you need, just she isn't Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Just an offer, since you are very desperate.

Hey Adrian :)
I'm desperate but not that desperate. Katy sounds nice though she doesn't fit anything at all the fact that sh'e blonde and is hufflepuff. So thanks for the offer, I can clearly wait for the right one. ^_^

I have Georgiana Night here that he could have a crush on. She's nice to everyone she meets until they push her the wrong way. She's currently dating a fifth year who is also a Ravenclaw so she's always hanging out with the Ravenclaws now she it'd be easy for Yerik to see her. The plan right now is for her boyfriend to drop out and get homeschooled which will cause their relationship to be strained and for her to break up with him. Georgie is suppose to date a guy in her year while her and Logan are broken off. But there'd be time for Georgie to grow fond of Yerik like a big sister but she isn't the brightest and it could lead him on, if you want..

I also have Jamie Valentine who's gonna be sorted this next year that I can offer for a relationship down the road, though she's a red/brown head, lol.

Hey Steph! :hug:
Georgina sound nice though If I had to think like my character, the whole scenario would be that Yerik would indeed somehow find her interesting but think that it's just a waste of time to court her or anything. Though if Yerik stand a chance then maybe the two could have like a little spark. The fact that his pretty much preoccupied with his studies will give him the reason to quit on Georgina. :tut: :r

As for Jamie, isn't she quite too young for him? Hopefully, I'll be having a plot for another Georgie Henley character so two Georgie Henley is just well confusing. :unsure: So If you have any other ideas for Yerik and Georgina then do tell me. :D

Well Jamie was just an idea plus Georgie is dating a boy two grades ahead of her so I don't find them too far apart but anyway......turns out Laura is considering taking Logan out of school to be homeschooled so she doesn't have bother with tests and such so Yerik may know about him from being in the same house so once he is gone he'd stand more of a chance in convincing Georgiana to date him.

Hey Mintzy! :hug:
I have Rebecca here, she is smart and probably could have been in Ravenclaw but she can be mean to certain people. She is kinda mad at the world for the loss of her parents so depending on who she is talking to *Cough Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's Cough* She can act like a Slytherin. But she has a soft spot for Ravenclaw's, they have all been pretty nice to her and helped her through a few things. I know she's not brunette, but she does have dark hair. So let me know what you think?
~Annie :)

Steph, :tut:
Sound reasonable, though they could be friends for a while? ^_^

Hey Annie!! :hug:
Rebecca sounds nice! I'm a not sure if the two could work but the only solution to that is to see where the two RP's goes. Currently I have a plot for Yerik with this unamed girl. So Maybe.. the could first be friends? The rest will remained a mystery once Yerik would be interested in her, that is if he would be. Do you like to start a RP for the two? Though I'm not in hurry so, just take your time with everything. Oh and I'm not looking for a certain brunette, as long as the girl is dark haired or even red haired ( except for blondes, he isn't interested in dating blondes :r ) ^_^

Hey Guys! This thread is pretty much open! You don't need to be brunette, as long as you're character is a dark/red haired girl. Young or old (well not that old) is open to post. :r :D

Sounds good to me :) Would you like to start?

Sorry for taking so long I've been super busy with other things but I replied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back