Head Butts

Embry Makwa

Embry had a sudden urgency of wanting to sail today. It was a beautiful day in Maui, the sun was beaming as usual. Now all he had to do was get permission from his mom. Embry wander into the foyer to see if his mom wasn't working today. "Aloha mom, mind if I go sailing today?" he ask her with casualty in his voice. He didn't sound as if he were up to something or anything. Usually his mom would say no, but today she let him go. "One condition take Quil with you.."Embry crossed his eyes. Did Quil always have to come along with him. "But mom" he whine in his native language. His mom didn't want to hear it, Embry had to take quil if he wanted to go. Embry groan calling out his brother name, "Yo Quil! Get out here bro" he called out for him outside. Embry slipping onto his wet suit so he could dive under water. Embry waited till he grew impatient, "Quil!"

Quil had been spending his day on his bed sleeping, he had been sleeping for nearly 25 hours and he didn't want to get up. A voice of his brother, Embry woke him up "GET LOST!" He shouted covered his ears with his pillow and pulled the blanket tightly. He knew that he was up to something and he wasn't planning on getting up at least not until he broke the record of his which was to sleep for 48 hours.

He then heard Embry called him again, he got up and took his pillow and threw it at him "I'm not going with you!" He yawned, he wasn't sure if Embry got hit by the pillow or if the pillow missed or something else. "Mom! I'm not coming with him!" He shouted and slammed himself to the bed of his.

"Quil!" Embry shouted. The pillow flew out the window and had missed his head by a couple inches. If he had to drag his brother out of the house so be it! Embry ran into the froyers were his mom was just ignoring of what was going on around the house. Embry ran into his brothers room who had his face covered with his pillow. "Dork! Get up!" Embry shouted.

He ran up to his bed and decided to pound his brother awake. He slam onto his bed and did a wrestling move where his elbow connected to Quil's stomach. "Get up! You have bags under your eyes dude!" he continued to shout in his brother ear. "Get up before the wet willy begans....one...two...." he waited to count till three. Embry already pop a finger inside his mouth and made a wet pop sound. One more and Quil was gonna get it.

Quil groaned when his brother came in and shouted on his ears, he wanted to sleep and broke his record but thanks to Embry, he ruined it. "You're gross!" He sat on his bed yawning and pushed his brother. He made his way to the cabinet and grab a random T-shirt and pants that was lying on the floor. "Where are we going?" He asked while taking off his clothes and put on the new clothes on.

He walk toward the kitchen leaving his brother behind and sat on the table. He took the pumpkin juice and toast in front of him and ate it slowly, he was trying to annoy Embry. He knew Embry was impatient but annoying his brother was a hobby of his. He knew that his brother could come anytime and dragged him away from the kitchen. "Mom I don't want to go" He whined.

"Were goinging Sailing cause this house ifs boring. And its better than going to tribal school today" the chief would"ve been happy without seeing their faces anyways. Last week offering was disturbed by a set of stink bombs, no one still had'nt realise it had been the Makwa brothers who set out the stink bombs. It was Quil idea, Embry went wit of course, since their group of friends had egg them on. Now if they were founf out, they would be dealing with a bit of trouble by the head chief. "Hurry Up! Sam meeting us at the dock, with a bit of more fireworks" Embry whisper that last part giving his brother a nudge. Sam was the boys best friend, bit of a turd but he always had something up his mind to past time at the boring days in school. "If you don't hurry up they"re gonna be gone!"

"Did someone just said Sam?" Seth walk in the middle of both his younger brothers conversation. "Don't tell me you two are at it again? Come on if you keep at it your gonna give mom a heart attack!" Seth bellow sounding like his father, more like the dead beat that he was, or the way their mom would describe him behind close doors. "Speaking of mom, where is she?" Seth look around their home and notice she weren't around. He guess she must've took the liberty to slip out and leave the boys be, since Seth did arrive these two arguing. "She had a day off today? Hope so, knows how she always working to the bone" Seth sighed for his mom wellness. She hardly took days off but her jobs down secluded areas in Hawaii, she adore the kind of work she did. Digging up fossil and the price was always high when she discovered a new one. Not only did she discover fossil she was the local midwife of this village. Anyone who lived here came to the boys mom to deliver their babies. She did everything naturally when it came about bringing childen to the world but she still used magic just to ease the pain. And of course potion of tea to relax the mother birthing. Seth admire his mother.

"But I love this house!" Quil grinned and went to his mom and hugged her "And I love mommmm" He said not letting her go, he didn't want to sail at least not this day. He wanted to stay in the house and lock himself in his room and break the record of his which was to sleep for 48 hours. Quil then heard an older brother of his came into the room "See Embry? He's still here" He stuck out his tongue throwing a toast at him. "And Seth you're freaking me out stop talking like dad!" He chuckle and walk toward Embry "Fine... Let's go" He said trying to see if Seth and Embry would want to go sail or they've changed their mind.

"Mom! I didn't see you there" Seth went over to Laylah and kissed her cheeks. Seth was living with his father up north, he was force to stay till his last year of Drumstrang was up. He didn't like living up there North, the weather just wasn't the same. When he done with Drummy he was gonna head back to Tribal school since their studies is much longer and to be part of his homeland he had to attend them. "Who've you been doing?" he shoved his brother more so that he could crouch down at her side. She explain briefly she was doing well but look exhausted, the bags under her eyes look deep. Laylah kissed her son and told him to grab a bit to eat. She than order Quil to go with Embry. "You heard her Quil Sailing with Embry but I'm coming with you two dorks!" he said as he grabbed a sandwhich from the counter. The dish never emptied with the charm place on it to produce more sandwiches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back