He Rides With Me From Town to Town

Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Once Rory had been given all her roses to deliver (and she was done making agonised faces at the increased number of them) she felt ready to start with someone that should be relatively easy - namely, a kid in the year below her. She'd seen him around, in that vague fellow-Gryffindor sense, and considering it was still early-ish in the day she hoped the boy hadn't managed to make it out of the Great Hall yet. "Marcos? Marcos!" she called as she walked along the long Gryffindor table. "Hey Marcos, shout back 'polo' when you hear me!"

Marcos liked the roses, he liked looking at them and he liked sending them. Marcos wouldn't mind getting them, but it was just good. He was surprised when he heard someone calling out his name, he didn't understand the latter part of what she said but did say, "Polo," loudly enough that the girl might hear him say that, though to go with it, he raised his hand a little, "I'm Marcos,"

Rory yelled out the name a couple more times until she finally heard the unmistakeable sound of 'Polo' echo back at her. Grinning at the fact that the boy had played along, Rory picked the right delivery out of the bunch and held the flower out towards him. "You," she paused for dramatic effect, "have a rose." She shook it gently, although it was pretty obvious that he had likely already put two and two together.
Thanks for being my dorm buddy, we should hang out sometime again.
Perry.

Marcos looked at the girl and smiled as she handed him his rose with a rather fun effect. He liked that! that was good fun! He took the rose and the note and read the note, it was a rather sweet message from Perry. He read the note over and then looked back up at the girl and nodded, "Thanks for this!" He spoke gleefully, it was always lovely to receive a kind gift like a rose.

Glad that the boy had accepted the rose readily enough, Rory gave him a salute. "You're welcome. Now I'm off to go and get the rest of these handed out. Enjoy!" It was probably best to make a couple of laps of the Great Hall, just to see how many people she could find before they spread too far out across the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back