Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Jamie))

While he was in the dungeons still, Apollo figured that he might as well try to deliver the fifth rose on his list - he would hate to have to walk back down again later. After his first successful delivered rose, the boy once again asked a random Slytherin student if they could look whether the person on his list was inside or not. He smiled when a girl approached him and asked, ''Are you Gabriella Davenport?''

Gabriella was more happy than ever with Marcos. They were now actually together and everything that it ment. And things could be slow. Gabriella had no idea how things would be after Hogwarts. One thing she knew was that she wanted to leave her home. She wanted that control of her parents away. And perhaps that could be if she and Marcos would be together somewhere. The blonde girl walked through the dungeons and than a boy came at her asking if she was Gabriella. The girl than nodded and smiled shortly. It was a young boy and she didn't knew why the boy would speak to her other than having something for her. '' I am. So why do you want to know?'' She than asked to be sure.

''Because I have a rose I'm supposed to deliver to you,'' Apollo answered while showing her the pink coloured flower that had her name on it before he handed it over to older girl.

Dear Gabriella,

I really like you. Be my valentines?

Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back