Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hayley Elridge: Friends, Enemies, and Not Much In Between

FRIENDS
fexZAUv.gif

Harley Tsuji
Best Friend
Gryffindor Fourth year
Hayley: You're awesome, and you're the first friend I made at this stupid school. You're a super cool artist, and I love your style and mischief. I'll stick up for you no matter what!
Harley: YOU RUUULE! You're super fun and cool and an AWESOME artist! You've always been there for me when things are tough and you're one of my best friends ever. H-LEYS FOR LIFE!!
DW1YckG.gif

Rory Night
Favourite Frustration
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Hayley: You're great fun to tease and make mischief with. Now we're proper friends I'll always have your back.
Rory: I don't care who thinks your ideas are stupid, I'll help you prove them all wrong.
CsW6KXe.gif

Rose Holland
The Sweetie
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Hayley: You're the most genuinely sweet and caring person I've met at Hogwarts. I'm lucky to have you as a friend.
Rose: You're so smart and funny! I love being your friend, let's have a lot of adventures together!
nWEkXsB.png

Ainsley Lynch
The Upside-Down Girl
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hayley: You're interesting and relaxing to hang out with. I really hope things work out for you.
Ainsley: You're very thoughtful and nice to talk to, and a lovely artist. I'm very glad we met.
PkTeq85.gif

Jessica Matthews
Potential Friend
Slytherin Third Year
Hayley: You're the first Slytherin I've met who's been genuinely nice to me. I hope we can be friends.
Jessica: It's nice to meet someone who understands the small frustrations of this place.

ENEMIES
A8zRMJ5.gif

Odette Harper
The Snake
Slytherin Fourth Year
Hayley: You're a horrible and truly messed up person. I hate you for what you did to Harley.
Odette: I dream of pushing you out of our dorm window. And yes, I do realize we're under the lake.
2rnxaud.jpg

Lycus Jin Howard
The Bigot
Slytherin Fourth Year
Hayley: You're just a prejudiced little bully. You opened my eyes to how terrible the magical world can be, so f*** you.
tumblr_p0e8seZ4AY1vi5akdo8_400.jpg

Rory Fergusson
Fake Rory
Slytherin Fifth Year
Hayley: I hate your attitude, and I hate your stubborn stupidity, and I HATE that you have the same name as my friend.
pBpyJq1.gif

Lucinda Sylvester
Slytherin Second Year
Hayley: You're rude and nasty, and so blind about how the world works you can't see beyond the end of your own nose.
Lucinda: Your anger is completely laughable, even more so because you're so wrong about everything.

DISLIKED
NSuoNVl.gif

Lourdes Brackenstall
The Prude
Slytherin Third Year
Hayley: Ive only met you once, but you already rub me up the wrong way. You represent everything I hate about Slytherin.
Lourdes: A representative of the worst element our noble house has to offer. Scruffy, uncouth, belligerent, and likely with little to no prospects for the future. A waste of breath and time to even discuss.

ACQUAINTANCES
bCP3xUm.gif

Vincent Della-Robbia
Slytherin Fifth Year
Hayley: You stood up for me against Lycus, and though you didn't really need to, I guess I'm grateful.</CENTER>​
[td]
tumblr_inline_n4ihnqe9rc1sdqxef.gif

Beatrice Fleming
The Weird One
Slytherin Fourth Year
Hayley: You're friendly enough, which is more than I can say for most Slytherins, but it feels like you're trying too hard to be weird.
[/td]

8ioYSqZ.gif

Tristan Collins
Fellow Muggleborn
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hayley: I'm glad to have met you, and glad to have someone I can talk to about this stuff, but something about your attitude rubs me the wrong way.
[td]<CENTER>
vuwMIxM.gif

Amber Chou Wilson
Ainsley's Best Friend
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hayley: I don't know quite what to make of you. You seem like a good counterbalance to Ainsley, but your attitude alarms me a bit.
[/td]

tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif

Lenore Harvelle
Gryffindor Second Year
Hayley: You seem quite shy, but you threw some great insults and you were on my side againstthat nasty pureblood.

Name:
House/Year:
Your character's speech text colour (hex or HNZ code):

Your character's thoughts on Hayley:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back