Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
tumblr_mczt0pPrzK1rs2zzu.gif

I was running down the road
The fear was all I knew
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Ellington Maye Brookes Hayes
Pronunciation: El-Ing-Ton May Brook-Sz Heyz
Nicknames: Ellie, William Ellington III
Name Origins: Ellie got her name from her mother's love of a particular old jazz club called, the Ellington.
Date of Birth: March 14th 2024
Current Age: Currently fourteen</FONT>
I was looking for a soul that's real
Then I ran into you

Basic Appearance: Small build, fiery red hair, pale skin. She is smaller then average in all basic areas, such as height and weight. Her hair is quite sleek however and she considers it to be her best feature. Recently, she acquired some scars from a werewolf attack on her neck, arm and chest. She hides these religiously and does everything she can to ensure that no-one finds out.
Personality: Ellie is first and foremost a rather shy child. She gets this mostly from her mother being an eccentric artist. Most of the time Ellie was left to her own devices so she wasn't very apt at making friends. When she did get to school, people made fun of her strange name and so she grew to hate it. When people tease her about it she grows quite upset and can sometimes lash out, despite being very shy. She is fiery when riled and has a dark sense of humour. She is very smart, as a book lover she likes to read things and she is very witty. She has a comeback for almost everything but being teased about her name. Of course it depends entirely on who is teasing her. Ellie was a fairly lonely child because she was the only child in her building. Her mother lived in a studio apartment in cork that was home to quite a few artists, but none of them had children. Despite being bullied a lot, Ellie would never betray a confidence and was often dubbed "secret keeper" by her peers. Mostly because people had no one else to talk to, at present Ellie has calculated that she has bared witness to over one hundred secrets. She writes them all down in a special diary in code so that people can't read it unless she wants them too. Even though she is always inside, she is fully able to admire the beauty of the outside. She just tends to stay indoors on a sunny day because of her complexion and the tendency to burn very easily.
Family: Ellie's entire family is quite large, though it has only recently become so.
Father: Austiin Hayes | August 2000
Aunt: Abbigale Hayes
Uncle: Ciro Raven
Cousin: Emily Hayes-Magonus
Cousin: Nathaniel Hayes-Magonus
Uncle: Anthoney Hayes
Aunt: Karen Hayes
Cousin: Lilliannah Hayes
Mother: Merida Brookes | May 2005
Older Half-Sister: Svetlana Altukhova | April 2020
Nephew: Nikolay Altukhova | February 2037
Older Half-Sister: Imogen Nightingale | June 2021
Older Adoptive Brother: Thomas Hayes | November 2022
Younger Adoptive Sister: Keye Hayes
Younger Half-Brother: Leander Benichi | 2026
Younger Half-Brother: Ruben Benichi | 2029
Younger Half-Sister: Clara Hayes | 2031
Younger Half-Sister: Wynter Mckenna | 2031
Younger Half-Brother: Oliver Mckenna | 2031</SIZE></SIZE>
And that cherry blossom tree
Was a gateway to the sun

Pets: Never had a pet
School: Hogwarts New Zealand: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Half-blood
Heritage: Irish/American
Interests or Hobbies: Books
Strengths: Books
Weaknesses: Bullying
Her name
Death of her mother</SIZE></SIZE>
And friendship once it's won
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> It's won...it's won

Describe your character in five words: Intelligent, Fiery, Shy, Determined, Caring
Best school subjects: English, Gaelic Grammar, History, Social Sciences, Maths
Worst school subjects: Geography, Metalwork, Woodwork
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: She wants to make a family of her own, that she can be proud of.
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Northside just across the river to the Southside
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> That's a long way here
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Cedarwood Road" by U2.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back