Having a weird day

Luke Mcpeak

Luke was in a field laying down just staring at the sky. "weird day no one to talk to" he said to himself.

Kiera and Katheryn were walking along the streets of Brightstone together. They were shopping for their father. Kiera stopped and nudged Kat. "See that boy over there? Lets go make friends." she suggested with a smile. Kat was not so good at meeting people and Kiera wanted to help her sister out.

Katheryn was walking arm in arm with her sister when they spotted a boy laying down on the grass. Kiera nudged Kat. Katheryn nodded her head. She thought it would be a good idea to make a new friend. Plus he looked really bored. Katheryn and Kiera made their way over to the boy. "Hi there. What are you doing?" she asked, smiling.

Luke looked at them. "nothing really just bored." he stood up and smiled at them. "name Luke" he said.

Kiera smiled kindly at the younger boy. "Nice to meet you Luke. I'm Kiera and this is my sister Katheryn." she said introducing them to the boy. "Do you mind if we join you?" she asked him with a pleasant smile.

Katheryn smiled as Kiera introduced her. "You can call me just Kat though." she told him. Kat sat down on the ground. The wind ruffled her red curls. "Really? How old are you? Whats homeschool like?" she asked really interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back