Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Soho
London

There were just a couple of over half. Or at least it seemed to Rebecca. After the second cup of coffee had become relative. Crossing her arms under her chest, Rebecca slowly walked through Soho. It was safe to make sure that the wand in their pocket, only when needed to enjoy it, would be nice to do. For the last couple of hours, Rebecca was one of those who considered her integral. I always wanted to fulfill my Aurora assignment.

There were just coffee and labs in his hands, only smaller ones to keep him awake until morning. It was raining light, the day was always lovely. The body under the leather jacket was hot, and the wet material is suitable for a pleasant refreshment. The street cover looked like it was lacquered. And Rebecca cried out for a walk. Such was the magic of London

Keanu wasn’t usually one to go partying when he went out, but since he was back in the UK after helping his sister, he has agreed to meet up with a few of his old school friends in London. The man was dressed casually, the hood of his jacket keeping the rain off his freshly washed hair as he walked through the streets of London in the general direction of a bar he was due to meet his former classmates.

If he had been paying less attention to the path he was walking he may not have noticed the brunette coming in the other direction, coffee in hands as she no doubt tried to keep herself warm in the English winter. “Rebeca?” He asked, pausing in the street to see if it was really her. He’d seen a few of his colleagues around at work but hadn’t gotten a chance to talk to them all yet. “What are you doing here?” It was coincidence enough that they both happened to walk past at the same moment.

Pass the theater, to the right, into the next street. The city here was nice. If the signboards did not flicker during the day, the windows shone. If you could not hear the music, you could feel the rhythm pulsing under your feet. The fresh air was intoxicating. A true dream of Dionysus. The senses were Rebecca's only compass. If she can't find her way to Wonderland, she'll be able to spend the night with her girlfriend and go to the club, or the third option would be to look at the hotel's gray ceiling instead of sipping coffee at the Thames at sunrise.

The day was already promising a heavy evening. Wouldn't it be easier to endure it with the feeling that it was worth the fatigue after a long day at work. The shoes were wet and rubbed painfully. Rebeca stopped when she heard a familiar voice. "Yes" She waved a smile as she recognized her colleague. Rebecca was attracted to the floor of a young man who addressed her. "I can ask you the same thing ?" The girl changed her answer.

It seemed strange to Keanu given the chances of meeting had been so slim, to see Rebeca out and about at the same time as he. “I used to go to school in Scotland, a few of my friends are meeting up in London tonight,” the spur of the moment and strangeness of the situation, led the man to think of something fun, “Why don’t you come too, meet my friends?” It would certainly be interesting to see how his colleague reacted around them, “If you’re not busy of course,” he grinned.

At the moment, she felt like a wet rat, much more than anything. All the more she once again finds herself in a place to change clothes. Rebeca listened to her college and thinking about her self school. She was finished Beuxbatons school and she was a good dancer to but she didn't know about this. ''How was learning there? I graduated from Beuxbaton School. Your friends are lucky meet you!'' She smiled to him but Rebeca was thinking about her wand and she was forgot to the hotel. ''I'm not bussy to day, i would be love tto going with you and meet your friends. Can i ask you something? Can you use good spells and be able to cast spell-drying spells? Unfortunately I forgot my wand at the hotel'' She was hoping Keanu would be help to her, becouse she was right now like a wet dog.

Keanu smiled when she mentioned she’d been to Beauxbatons, although before he could answer she was asking him about the drying spell, “Oh sure, let’s get out the rain,” he hurried forward, one arm leading her like a gentleman towards a warm restaurant that seemed to be close to empty, but he wasn’t taking any chances. He pulled her gently behind one of the doors, getting out of the rain and out of sight of any muggles, “Try your wandless magic,” he reminded her. It was taught in the later years of their schooling but it would come in useful when someone forgot their wand, and as long as they concentrated, it was possible to do spells without it. “You must know a little French then. I do. I was brought up in France for eleven years, and own a pub down there too,he finished off the last of the sentence in French, hoping she could understand.

It was nice around the heart that he was a gentleman who cared for him. How come when they had never met before. She really didn't want to talk about herself at the moment, but she had unwittingly come up with a lot of questions in her head. As always. She was very hopeful that the conversation would be as nice as it had been until now. ''Thanky, Kean!'' The girl was happy to hear her answer that it wouldn't be raining for long. She felt really wet and she didn't want to get sick, just when she needed to work in the next few days. ''Oh, today is not my day!'' The dark-haired man answered the handsome man who led him to the restaurant. She sighed to herself about her awkwardness when she had left her wand at the hotel. If the wand had been with her, she would have made an umbrella, but here she remember about the muggles. ''Yes, i do know French. You are one lucky person!'' That was a true words, becouse she know about France as he does. France always was a nice place to always go back there and so much romantic. Only if she have a boyfriend, but Rebeca was lonely girl and she didn't know so much about relationships.

Keanu kept his wand with him all the time since he didn’t know when he might need it. As an Auror, a job could pop up at any time and he may have had to attend to it. He grinned to his colleague, “It might not have been your day so far but you don’t know, maybe that will change,” he hoped she would enjoy the rest of her, especially if it involved hanging out with some friends. “I’ll have to show you it one day if you like,” no doubt their jobs would take them to France at some point. “Did you enjoy Beauxbatons?” He asked, making sure that any part of her dress that was still wet from the rain, was now dry.

Rebecca lowered her eyes before allowing them to look at her colleague again. She seemed to know more about her than she thought, but then she was mentioned again about her wand left at the hotel. She sighed to herself. ''I think it will not happen again'' Rebeca smiled to him and she gave ourself promise and she will be remember this for long time. '' That would be nice. What you think about this, we can be as good friends?'' Rebeca wanted friends at work and she worked all the time so hard and somtimes she missed a good talk with friend. ''Yes, i loved so much going to Beuxbatons. I really enjoyed dancing and practicing art there''. Rebeca was good painting and dancing and that was to her two hobies,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back