having a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
Tara was exited, tonight was the night of the yule ball, and what was more important was that it would be the first event that she would be going to with her boyfriend, she wanted the night to be perfect. that morning she had gone down to brightstone village, and gone to the hair dressers there, to gt her hair trimmed. it had needed to be done for a while and the ball gave her an excuse to actually go there. she knew that the particular hair dresser that she went to was owned by her boyfriends parents. however she didnt know if they knew about her.
when she was back at the castle she put on her dress earrings, and bracelets. then she went down to the common room where they had planned on meeting each other.

Dymetris felt more nervous than exciting. It would be the first yule ball he attended with a girl, unlike last year when he met Roze Castro and they just talk. No this time around was different, really different that he decided to do something new with his hair instead of having his long twisted dreadlocks going down. His parents set his hair in braids, they use a charm, that by the next morning his dreadlocks would come back. Looking into the mirror, promptly dress for the Yule Ball, he say he look good. Not fancy good, but she won't mind it will she? He groan at his reflection. If she saw him now and didn't approve of his outfit, he'd be embarrassed. ""It's just I don't look good in a tux, I look horrible" he let out a stiff sighs. He wanted badly for this night to be perfect.
Walking down the steps, after coaching himself what to say to Tara, he was surprised to see how good looking she could always be with her stunning overall beauty. He greeted her with a kiss, innocently tapping her soft pout. "You look beautiful Tara, shall we go than? he spoke softly, away from the puffs crowd, he took her hand and walk her all the way down to the great hall. He was twice as red than normally, this will be their first time they be front of many others who did not know they were going out. Fixing his vest before they enter, he still wonder what she thought about his outfit of selection.

tara turned around when she heard Dymetris' voice behind her. she smiled widely as she saw him, he wasn't dressed in the normal tux, or suit, but she hadn't expected or wanted him to be. it just wouldn't have been right. she gave him a quick kiss, then smiled wider as he said she looked good. "you look great yourself, and i love what you've done to your hair." she said as they started to make their way towards the exit. she took his hand and squeezed it to give him confidence, as he seemed a little nervous, as tonight would be their first appearance as a couple. "come on, you will be fine, there is no need to worry about what everyone else thinks" she said, knowing how shy he could be. they made their way into the entrance hall where there were a lot of students trying to find each other, she efficiently dodged her way across the entrance hall to the great hall where the ball was being held. that was one of the advantaged of being small, you could duck through crowds pretty easily. just as they got to the door she looked bask at him to make sure that he hadn't got lost, even though she knew he hadn't, and gave him a quick kiss "ready?" she said before passing through the doorway. jut like last year the decorations took her breath away, as the whole room seemed to glimmer, with ice sculptures, and snow reflecting the light of the candles.

"Thanks" he smile widely at her comments. He couldn't care less what anyone else thinks how he dress. With his old friends back home always telling him he look weird, he grew use to the comments. Somehow he look past their criticism and kept his style just the way he aim for it to be."I know your right, all that matters what you think, I'd be a really bad date if you didn't like what I wear" he shared a smile with Tara. She held his hand, squeezing them as if to always say she was here. Dymetris squeeze back, sending back the message. Tara being just a year younger and all, would that be their down fall tonight? He hope not.

Passing through the doorways, after cherishing the kiss with her, Dymetris nodded. "Ready when you are" they slowly made their way into the great hall, which was beautifully decorated with Christmas ornament and every Christmas color you can think of. The ceiling were enchanted to almost look like it was snowing inside, except it never fell on the ground or even touch the slightest of the students head. An enormous tree stood out amongst all decorations, it had handle lites instead of the the lights muggels use on a Christmas tree. It gave the tree a soft glow around it, and if you closely you could see the fairies being use for decorations. "I always like the way the great hall looks for the yule ball, it reminds me of Yule Tide back home" he spoke after passing everyone in the hall, forgetting all about being worried. He was so into Tara and the Christmas decoration, he forgot to be shy like he always feel in front of many others.

Tara smiled. When she was Dymetris she felt her whole self lift. she wasn't sure on what to do so she just, put her arm round his waist. "I am so glad we could go together" she said, leaning into him. starting to feel the atmosphere. although it was not at all like the indian festivities, but the people mate the atmosphere somewhat similar. "Yuletide, what happens then? they do have yule in the name so maybe they come from the same festival" she said, by this time they had drifted over to the refreshment stand. "want a drink? she said ladling some of the punch into some goblets.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry its a little lame.

"Its kind of like how explain in the common room. Celebrated in January instead of December" he said, resting his arm over her shoulder. She fit in sync right at his side, other were already taking notice of them being together. "Yeah sure, I think butter beer would be good right now" he grab a cup and pour himself some butter beer and a cup for her too. "By the way do you know how to dance? I have somewhat of an idea because of my parents. If you want to dance, I'm all for it. Maybe it will help my nerves.." he smile widely at her. So far so good, nothing will mess up this night. Much as he felt his stomach almost flip just standing there, besides his first yule ball partner he was determine to make this night go well for the both of them. Mostly her.

tara smiled, and remembered when he had told her about yuletide. "I remember now, sort of like christmas but a little later she said. she looked around the hall and realised that some people were looking at them, she didn't mind at all, for she dint care about what they thought. she took the cup of butter beer her boyfriend offered her, she had never had butter beer before as soon as she took a sip she felt it warming her up from the inside. "I didn't think boys like dancing" she said, looking at the dance floor, there were already a few couples dancing and a couple of large groups, mainly of younger students. "but if you want to i would love to dance, if not i am happy sitting out and just spending time with you" she said hoping that he did enjoy dancing, and seeing as he brought up the topic it seemed quite likely that they would soon be out on the dance floor.

"A lot of boys don't like to dance, but there are alot that are really good at it. For Instance, my best friend Nico from Russia. He's what they call a hip hop dancer" Dymetris, explain about his comrade back at Moscow. "He has a bit of muggel blood in him, so that world not new to him. He says Hip Hop is called urban music, sort of like how me and him dress"he said now admitting how his urban flare of fashion started for him. It was Nicola who taught him a little, the rst Dymetris picked up on his own.

"Really though, I'm fine just standing here, though I would feel really bad if I didn't share one dance with you. It is our first yule ball together" the way he said it felt like there would be more yule ball for them in the future. he'd like the idea of there being more between them. It made him hopeful and perhaps his story will be just like his parents. Who knows? He couldn't predict the future but the idea sounded great to him. He like to pretend he never heard about what she said might happen to her when she done with school, he like to think otherwise. As if there was a possible chance between them, yet to young to think about that he let the feeling bottle up inside and slowly go away on its own.

Tara looked up at her boyfriend. he was really good looking, a thing that always made her smile. "I have heard of hip hop before, some of the boys heard the tourists listening to some, and they tried to learn how to dance to it, lets just say that they weren't too successful she said, remembering them trying to dance to the music, and looking a little like chickens.
"I am not sure if i can stop at one dance." she said laughing, placing her empty goblet down onto the table. and spinning onto the dance floor. living for the moment, and not thinking about anything outside of her small pice of the world here, a group of death eaters could have appeared in the corner and she wouldn't have noticed. however she did notice a look briefly flit across dymetris' face. "Whats wrong? we don't have to dance now, if you don't want to" she said going back over to him and giving him a hug, and a quick kiss.

"It's nothing" he watch her dance simply a quick turn and than ran right back at his side, as if her life depended on it. "You were doing fine without me, you look natural out there" he kiss her small pout, laughing. it brought joy to his eyes seeing her fetch him away from his thoughts, something he shouldn't be thinking about right now."Come on before the night is over and I don't get a chance to dance with you"he held her hand, slowly approaching the dance floor, they were playing something rather fast but than the slow melody of something classical came to play.

Dymetris held onto her hand and another fell on her waist. "This is rather funny, classical music?" he smile. The music was nowhere into his taste, he saw it kind of more to sleep with than dance. Though it soon change to something more modern, a less classical more lively but still slow. "How's your night so far Tara?" he ask her. It was early t o ask, but a bit of conversation made good to make the night last more and keep it interesting.

Tara smiled as she and Dymetris walked onto the floor together. "Thats one thing people know how to do in india, and that to celebrate" she said as dymetris said she looked good on the floor. she kept his hand in hers as they danced through a couple of fast songs, however as the music slowed she felt them once again gravitate together again. "not really the sort of music to play at a ball full of teenagers, but then again everyone has different tastes." she said resting her free hand on his shoulder, and swaying to the music. she felt a huge grin spread across her face as she looked directly at him. Soon enough the music changed back to the more normal kind.
without realising it three songs had passed and they were still there enjoying themselves. "So far my night has been pretty perfect, how about yours?' She said, moving a little closer to him. "so any plans for the holidays? she asked. deciding a conversation would make the night run a little smoother.

"You know I sort of was able to sense that from you when I first met you" he admitted openly to Tara. "Maybe its all the colors you guys love wearing that makes your celebration that damn good" he twirl her around in the slow dance number. Soon enough they were jamming a little different than the slow music they just finish listening too. He actually was a big fan of piano playing, but like the rest of his family lack music talent. Unless you call plucking at his acrostic guitar playing and his small voice whispering to anything music. He never did get to compose that song for his best friend back in Russia, it had coiled somewhere in his memories.

"It's been great actually, I didn't think I would have this much fun" he said with a grin showing how much he enjoyed this event. He was happy to have gone, this time prepared with his very own date. "If I hadn't gone with you" he completed his sentence. He dance with her some more, than took her to enjoy a few treats with her, though a mistletoe follow the couple right up to the snack table. Dymetris unaware of the Christmas decoration floating above them. He was already enthralled by Tara's company, that nothing else seems to capture his eyes hardly that night.

"Thank you, maybe you should come to india some time and see a real celebration" she said smiling smiling before spinning around and continuing dancing. when they did eventually stop and they were heading for the refreshment stand. "great, I am not sure that thats good enough. she teased. "What would make it perfect? she asked, seeing that they were walking under a random floating plant. she remembered it was mistletoe and that it was meant to mean something when you walked under it but she couldn't remember what it meant, and didn't want to ask.
she filled her glass with flavour changing soda, likening the fact that every time she took a drink it would taste different. she also took a pumpkin pasty, as although this wasn't the traditional food to eat it was the only food near by that was savoury and didn't contain meat. she looked around the room pleased to see that everyone else's attention was elsewhere. then she remembered what the mistletoe was for (as she had seen another sprig above someone else). looking up she saw that the smart thing had followed them smiling she leant towards Dymetris and kissed him.

"Maybe one day I will go than" he said with a cheeky grin. It sounded like an idea, he will have to ask his parents about that. Visit India and explore the culture and eatable delicious food. He would really like that, the idea was growing on him. Just not now, it was to soon for him to jump on that."It is perfect, I just don't like to jinx it" he said smiling. "Don't worry about it, it was great really near to perfect" his eyes broke away from Tara for the moment. He watched everyone have fun, while he enjoyed some pumpkin pastries with his girlfriend. The sweet was delightful, very sweet and sugary, but the crumble of cake crust layer the pastries good!

He was still clueless about the floating items above them, he was just about to look up to admire more lights of decoration when the exact moment did he felt Tara lips meet his. The mistletoe above them rang a little and burst into celebrating materials. Dymetris snaked his arms around his girlfriend waist, it was bit of public diaply of affection, but it happen without warning. He kiss her and broke the kiss afterward, "Okay now it was perfect, wow" he blushed beat red. His shyness around his girlfriend was dissolving right before his eyes, he had a good feeling it was all because of her!

Tara smiled "I'm sure you will love it" she said. thinking for possible few years in the future.
she ate her pasty and as soon as she kissed Dymetris when heard the Plant ring out. It made her jump so much that she pulled back a while, as she knew how self conscious Dymetris was, and even she didn't want everyone looking at them. however upon feeling his arms around her waist she Put her arms around his back. she could feel other peoples eyes on her back but she didn't care, she kissed him back. When they finally broke apart she could feel her whole face heating up. "that is defiantly now perfect" she said smiling like a cheshire cat.

A professor came paroling near the couple, after watching the young couple share a kiss. "Hey, I don't think your old enough to be kissing a young girl that way, Mister Kolzov" Dymetris heard a man voice, quickly did he let Tara go the moment he heard the authority in the man's voice. "Sorry, thought it's allowed at the dance? I'm slightly confused" Dymetris said a little, slow. He felt nervous now that the man was here, before he hadn't been nervous. Now he could feel his heart racing in fear of getting in trouble. "Not young like you two, now a few steps back if you may?" he asked for the couple to separate a little.

"No worries professor we'll be going to ah, sit down for the rest of the evening" he look over to Tara, not the plan he had in mind, but he was tired from all the dancing. And just to get douche bag out of their faces, Dymetris figure it was the best approach in getting rid of the professor from not bothering them again this evening. "Don't make me have to come over here again" he said with a tight frown, he look at them both weirdly than left their site to stop some other couple form dancing to graphic. "Okay, didn't predict that happening" he said still a bit crimson around the cheek bones, though he was smiling more than ever. It had made him laugh honestly, but he didn't care. No professor was going to ruin his night with Tara.

Tara didn't realise that a professor had come over to them until she heard them speak. she quickly stepped away, so that there was a good space between them. "sorry professor, We just got a little carried away, with the atmosphere, and mistletoe, did i mention that the decorations are amazing tonight, And the pumpkin pasties are the best i've had" she said trying to turn his attention away from the main problem.
she was glad that Dymetris handled the situation from there, she was i truth a little tired from the dancing, and was glad that they could just sit down for a while. "don't worry we will move as soon as we have food" she said to the professor, picking up 2 plates and handing one to dymetris. "I don't think ether of us saw that coming, but at least we didn't really get into trouble." she said picking up some more pasties, and a couple of cute little cakes, and 2 samosas. she smiled widely thoroughly enjoying her night regardless of that the professor may do. she looked around the room for a table. there was one free on the other side beside one of the sparkling Christmas trees. "do you want to go and sit?" she asked, pointing out the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back