having a bad day, letting it out

Jasmine Green

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
[Someone who is in Jas's year, and prefably knows her, or an older student, or professor to post please :) Whoever decides to RP this thread, would it be okay if you were like a mentor or a freind/best friend who Jas knows she could come to in her later life. Thanks :wub: ]

Jas was having a bad day, various things had happened in the week which had triggered memories of her recent holidays. She was over being bullied, and pushed around, for most of her life, but expecially in the holidays. She was over her family, unsupportive, and well, they thought she was strange. Plus they wanted her to change herself, be more like her sister, and Jas knew she would never be like Hilary. She was tired of it all. She'd heard the saying of 'Sticks and stones could break my bones, but names will never hurt me', but she was having trouble to use this against those three bully's and her own family. Words still seemed to hurt her, yet, she didn't want them too.

She sat down below a tree, feeling tears come to her eyes. She didn't even know who to talk to about it all. She buried her head into her hands, wiping off the falling tears.

Imogen was wondering aimlessly around the grounds. She was unsure of what she was doing, why she was at the ground. Or generally aware of anything that was going on. She was just walking. She was wearing her usual Gryffindor t-shirt, and shorts. It was summer after all, so shorts were allowed. That was good Imogen loved summer. It was good, however, Imogen wouldn't be spending summer in new Zealand. She was going back up north. To Winter. It was then she noticed a familiar looking girl walking and sitting down below a tree. Imogen made her way over to her and noticed who it was. Jas. Imogen walked up to her and sat down beside her. She placed a hand on the girl shoulder comfortingly, before pulling her friend into a hug. Not saying anything, not even bothering with asking what was wrong, her friend looked like she could do with a hug and so for this fact, Immy was giving her a hug.

"Jas, what's wrong?" Immy said, pulling away from the hug.

Jas felt herself being hugged and heard the familar voice of Immy. She raised her head, and gave her a weak smile, brushing her tears away. She didn't really want to be seen crying.

"I" she began, then didn't really know what to follow with, it seemed so much to explain.

"Well," she started again, and decided to come out with it all.

"I'm having a bad day for a start, I've been bullied for most of my life, and my family is the worst" she told her, wondering if she sounded like one big messed up kid, yet hoping that she didn't.

Immy stopped smiling. Bullied, Immy knew that if anyone bullied her sister she'd personal punch them. But to know that a good friend of hers had been bullied for most of her life and by her family, was pretty horrible. Though Immy let this brush past her. She wouldn't think anything of her friend. She'd have to try to cheer the girl up. Immy wondered what to say though. It was difficult to know.

"You're not with those people here, and if you ever need somewhere to go when your family is annoying you or being mean to you, my house door is always open. I do live in Wales, so thats a little problematic if you live here." Immy said "And if anyone gives you any bother, then call upon me. I hate bullies. But you can't let that bother you now. You have me as a friend. I'll always be here for you. Tell me, how has your day been bad, maybe I can help."

Jas sat and listened to what Immy said, she had a point too. She smiled at Immy, she was so lucky to have a friend like her, who she scould always count on.

"Well, I could always fly over" she said cheering up a little more as she listened to her close friend "Thanks" she said when Immy said that she would always be their for her, and that she could always call upon her.

"Just things have happened that have reminded me of everything over this week, and well they get to me" she paused "But I they shouldn't, yet they still do"

"My parents just want be to be exaclty like my sister, and i'm not, and don't plan to be, and now it doesn't help that I'm a witch" she told Immy "and cause I've always been different, these girls would tease me, and say stuff about me, and I just let them talk" she stopped again "I dunno, it just gets to me"

Immy smiled as her friends mood seemed to lift. Just a little. This was okay by Immy she wanted Jas to feel the confidence of a friend. Imogen rubbed her friends back comfortingly. She was trying to think of something that would take Jas' mins of things, but alas she could think of nothing.

"You be who you want to be. Don't let people hold you back, not even family. That's what I've been preaching to my sister."Immy said. "You won't let people walk over you any more? Okay, you're a Gryffindorian, don't let anything stand in your way"

Deep down, Jas knew that she had to start to 'not let people hold you back' and it was nice to have a good friend tell her that. She felt herself grin at Immy's last comment "Go gryffindor" she mumured. She then gave Immy a hug.

"Thanks" she paused "a lot, for listening and helping" she said, "your awesome" she said with a smile. She knew that her an Immy would be friends for life, and be able to help each other through the years. Even though they had only been chatting for a little while, she felt better already, and more confident.

"So how old is your sister?" she asked Immy, deciding for a topic change, and plus, she hadn't known that Immy had a sister.

Imogen was glad to see her friends mood lighten. She glad hugged her friend back. Imogen smiled politely to the compliment. It was nice to hear it, though Immy just wanted to help. She hated seeing her friend crying. It was built in for Immy to help someone when crying. That was just the type of person she was. Kind to people. She smiled wider when Jas asked of her sister. Imogen loved her sister. It was really horrible to be split from her sister.

"She's 7. And still so cute." Imogen said. "Her name is Pixie. I chose it."

Jasmine smiled

"Thats awesome!" she told Immy "Pixie is a really cool name" She was glad that Immy had a good relationship with her sister, unlike her own sister, Hilary, who was a right royal meanie. Being the youngest could sometimes suck, if you didn't have good older siblings. But Jas didn't really mind, she had gotten used to it.

[shall we go to the pitch now?]

Immy smiled brightly and nodded. She thought the name suited her her sister. From what she had read, Pixie's were lively, fast moving things, and really so was her sister. And like pixie's Pixie had quite a bite. Though she rarely used this. Imogen smiled and looked out to the pitch. She remember how much Jas liked sport, and an idea came to mind.

"Hey, you wanna go fly around the pitch?" Immy said. She smiled. "It'll be fun." Immy added promisingly.

Talking along to Immy, Jas was gradually beginning to forget everything, as well as feel better. Her face instantly lit up when Imogen sugguested that they go for a fly around the pitch.

"Sounds good" she said, happily to Immy, knowing they would have fun. She loved the feel of the wind rushing past her hair, and the speed she could reach. It was a much better mode of transport than cars, which is how she got around when she had grown up, not knowing she was a witch. Plus, it was even better than airplanes!

Immy got up, she held out a hand for Jas to help her up. Imogen loved flying. She loved it more than walking. Imogen had known of flying before she'd come to hogwarts, but hadn't had the chance to until coming to hogwarts. She did live in a middle of a heavily muggle populated area. She was very excited to go back to the pitch. It was very exciting. She smiled brightly.

"Lets go" Day said brightly to Jas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back