Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Augustus)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Birch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Addison's break had been.... heartbreaking. After the death of her mother, she had felt.... lost. She had barely spoken to Augustus since the dance, and even less since the game when they had kissed. It was all for the best, she supposed. Her ill-fated crush on him had faded more and more as time went on, her broken heart piecing itself back together. She felt like it was broken all over again, even worse than it had been before.

She settled down outside, needing some air, and opened up the scrapbook she had brought from home. She hardly noticed she was crying as she flipped through the pages, running her fingers over every picture of her mother that she saw. She didn't understand what had happened, how could her mother just... go, and not come back? Addison let out a shaky sigh, leaning back against the tree and shutting her eyes.

Nick was annoyed and he was searching for some peace. All he wished for was Roxie not being sorted in Ravenclaw because Kiara was there, both girls together... Chaos. He hated chaos. So he was there to not accidentally see both girls, so he went out. Lake was big enough for them not to run around it searching for him and after all, they had Evan to annoy. And when he saw a girl who was crying, his first thought was to run but he was pretty sure that she had already seen him, so trying to escape was probably the best way to end up being caught, so he let out a heavy sight and sat next to her. He looked at his own hands, not at her and especially not at her scrapbook. Maybe he was a bit insensitive but he knew how to respect other people's privacy. "What happened?" at least he didn't ask how she was, that would totally show his lack of social skills.

Addy nearly jumped when she heard someone speak. She wiped at her eyes, shutting the scrapbook and tucking it next to her. "My mom died last week," she replied softly, looking out over the lake. "I don't wanna talk about it," she told him, letting her hair fall to cover her face. "I just need a distraction. I can't get away from my head," she told him, sighing and looking at him. "Addy. My name is Addy."

Nick looked at the sky and nudged her lightly. "I'd say that when people talk, it usually helps them way better than absorbing feelings, but not this time," he told her and looked at her, he didn't smile and didn't do anything more, he tried to keep himself away from doing something weird. "I am Nick," Klaus put out his hand as offering her to take it. He wasn't the best at providing support, but he tried to do at least something. "You know, when I feel down, I read, play video games or play basketball," Nick lightly pressed his lips together and gave a light half-smile.

Addy reached over, taking his hand in hers and shaking it. "Addison Beckett. Addy." She introduced herself, sighing and looking away. "Normally, I would go to see my friend Augustus, but... things have been weird with him since we kissed," she winced at the thought of it. "During that spin the bottle game. I guess I'm a bad kisser," she tried to joke lightly, but it fell flat. She sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Nick awkwardly smiled when she shook his hand and listened to her troubles with her best friend. He surely didn't know what to do there, it wasn't like he had a best friend, his best friends were his cousins and there was no way he would kiss them. So he just tried to keep away from a light amused smile, but it occurred for a second when she joked. "You two need time then, it will be alright surely," Nick squeezed her hand lightly before putting them both down next to the tree, but still not letting it go. "That's why there was a chance to re-spin when the bottle stopped on someone you didn't wanna kiss," he lightly chuckled and then understood that he was being insensitive. "Sorry," Nick lightly shook his head and whispered out another apology.

Addison sighed softly. "Maybe," she murmured. Maybe time would work in her favor for once and she and Augustus would make up. She shook her head as he mentioned re-spinning. "That feels like cheating though," she told him. "At least I didn't get punched like that one girl," she added. She hesitated as he apologized, smiling softly for a moment. Feeling brave, she reached over and put her hand on his. "Was there anyone you wanted to kiss?" She asked. "I was so busy staring at my shoes I didn't notice who all was there," she commented.

"I would respin if the bottle stopped on my cousins, so I think it would be pretty much the same," Nick easily shrugged but he probably was that sort of people who didn't have problems with cheating in things like that. "Well, that's fair, I wouldn't wanna get punched too," he chuckled and when she put her hand on his, he lightly frowned. He wasn't exactly used to touches and all that but he didn't try to get it off and kinda saw what she did. "Let's say I was dragged there against my will but I wouldn't be against kissing you," he wasn't exactly sure what he was doing but even Nick had to admit that Addy was pretty. "Beautiful shoes I guess," Nick lightly joked and smiled at her.

Addison blushed as Nick spoke, biting her lip and looking away a moment. "I, um..." she peeked back up at him through her hair. "I wouldn't be against it, either," she smiled shyly, before her courage faltered. She hesitated a moment before pulling her hand back, looking away and letting her hair fall to cover her face. She was being silly, there was no way anyone would really want to kiss her. She shouldn't push, he was probably just being nice.

Nick smiled as she said that she wouldn't be against it too, however, he was a bit taken back when she took her hand back. Wait, did he read signs wrongly? "No, no, give it back," he tried to sound amused as he put out his hand to get her hand back. Well, he acted pretty cold but he did enjoy this moment, so he just hoped to not break anything. What were the chances that they would like to seriously meet again? Addison seemed pretty shy but Nick was too much in his shell to actually try to get out of it. However, he used this chance to actually sit really close to her and just turned his head to her, bluntly looking at her lips, unsure if it was the right moment to actually do something more than just thinking about it.

Addy was startled when the boy scooted closer and held out his hand. She hesitated a moment before sliding her hand gently back into his. Her heart stuttered as he scooted closer and looked down at her lips. She felt her breath catch. She could feel her heart thundering in her ears, but deciding to go for it, she leaned in the rest of the way and pressed a shy kiss to his lips. She was nervous, worried she had misunderstood and he'd be upset with her.

Nick smiled when she gave her hand back and lightly pressed it. Tho when she kissed him, he easily answered to it and then pressed a bit longer kiss on her lips. "Wanna go to the Halloween dances with me?" Nick was surprised that he offered it. There went his plan that they probably wouldn't meet again.

Addy's heart skipped as he kissed her back. Her breath caught as he asked her to the dance. She blushed, shifting to sit a bit more against him. "Really?" She asked, unable to keep from smiling. She leaned in and kissed him again. "I would like that," she whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back