Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella had decided to take a well deserved break after completing her History of Magic exam. Luckily, she had only two exams to sit this term, and she was thoroughly positive that she had aced both of them. As a Ravenclaw she wasn't really surprised. However, she was dreading second term, when she would be taking five classes. While it would be a tough load she just couldn't find the heart to drop any of them. Astronomy and Transfiguration had been easy to get rid of since she was not that terrific in those subjects. However, the classes that had unfortunately all fallen on her next term she liked. She still wanted to find out more about her destiny in Arithmancy, how to become more skilled using runes, and she figured that being knowledgeable about potions would be useful later on in life. And what wasn't appealing about Defense Against the Dark Arts? She was a little disappointed that Professor Rambolt wouldn't be teaching Herbology, but in any case she didn't mind the subject. Hopefully, Professor Styx would be up to par.

She found herself wandering the third floor corridor, and her eyes widened when she opened the door to what she had taken to be an empty classroom. Instead of a place to practice spells, she had stumbled into the trophy room. Her expression brightened as she realized that she had forgotten this place entirely. It was almost like taking a trip back into the past. Oh, how long ago she had been a first year! Even though it only seemed like yesterday.

A warm smile crept onto her face as she became lost in reminiscing. The cases were newly polished, probably the product of some unfortunate student's detention. She could only appreciate the way the trophies caught the light, reminding her of all their former glory. She soon found her name, reflecting back to her first year. How young she had been, barely out of childhood. Top points earner for her house had been a giant honor. Over time she had come to accept it, snatching the award nearly every year she had been in school. Sure, she had never been able to catch up to Bruin, but it had been a nice achievement nonetheless.

Maddiie hadn’t done her exams yet. And wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to do them or not. She will eventually give a try, hoping she would do better. Wrong. Exams just weren’t her thing; she would eventually fail like most of time, and end up having to make up as she passes yet another grade with out any accomplishment. She had wondered the school caring a big book of everything chewing down on a muggel pen that she often used in Muggels studies.

It was a lot easier to use, not having to dip the damned ink and quill over and over again. Can you tell she was under pressure, yes she really was. She sighs as the pen dropped from her open mouth rolling inside a room or classroom, Maddiie wasn’t sure, so she followed behind it pushing the heavy doors. There wasn’t much light to it but she knew there was someone, there. The person was right in front of her as she blinks trying to make out the figure,

“Hello” she would speak her voice echo through was seemed to be the trophy room. Her honey optics would narrow down trying to make out the person face, as she side step towards the left. Waiting for a respond back.

Estrella turned about, her eyes narrowing on the girl who had entered the room. She hadn't expected to be pulled out of her reverie. With a light smile, she replied quaintly, "Hello. Maddiie, isn't it?" She hadn't seen the girl for a very long time, but through the thick of it all she still recognized her. "When did you come back to school?" She thought that the girl was a fifth year but she could be wrong. "I can't say that I've seen you in a while." Placing a long strand of hair behind her ear, she waited for the girl to reply. She was glad that the school was filling up these days, with students either returning or transferring.

"Estrella?" Maddiie asked trying to make out the girl face once again. Once she was sure it was her, Maddiie smiled. She was a bit older, possibley the same age, since Maddiie sickness had taken a year. "It's been forever since I last saw you" she would say smiling, while holding the big book close to her small chest. "I just got back around October and I know" she would say, even when she was here, she had spend most of her time in solitude. With all that happen last year, she still couldn't believe how she manage to survive without losing her head. "It's fancy see you here though, you look all grown up" she chuckles sounding a bit more mature for her age.

"Indeed, it is me," Estrella chortled, smiling broadly back at Maddiie. Hadn't she been in the same year with the girl once? She wasn't for sure, and even if she had been she wouldn't have asked. To Estrella, it would have been a rude question to ask. "Wow. Where ya been all this time? I agree! I barely even recognized you." Grinning, she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "Me, grown up? Well, I'm getting there anyways. And you look like you shot up a few inches yourself!" The Ravenclaw girl really never had known the Hufflepuff, but she had no qualms about being friendly.

"I've been around trying to catch up with work and assignments" she smiles still holding her books. Last time Maddiie heard about Estrella was a boy who she used to go out with. She knew it was someone from her year but had forgot what his names was. "Are you still going out with that fifth year I forgot his name, what was it again?" she asked meddling a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back