Have We Met Before? Oh I think we have!

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette kicked a small pebble out of her path as she made her way down Obsidian Harbor. She really needed a day out, and she thought this place would be able to cure her of her boredom. She hated it when Cecily went off to Hogwarts and there was no one really to bug, it made her feel so lonely and out of place. Maybe this was sign that she needed to make some new friends, or at least find someone better to do than wander around this place aimlessly. Nicolette honestly probably knew this place better then she knew the back of her hand, and it was honestly getting boring to her. She needed some place to entertain her and fast.

"Ooooh I have an idea." Just at Nicolette wheeled herself around she felt herself run face first into a glass door that must've been opened once she had walked past it. Letting out a grunt of pain she held her nose.

Rosaline returned from her trip to Russia a few days ago and had left her reason for disappearing for a good week silent from Chavdar, she didn't want him to know that she kept an on going relationship with her muggle in-laws, considering his discrete personality change she was noticing. So she was spending most time with her babies out side of the home, but she knew that would change, she just needed to remember that she loved Chavdar and that Vaschel was very, very dead, no matter how much being with her old in-laws brought back memories.

Now that Nusa was at Hogwarts Scotland, she only had the babies and Chavdar so she was feeling a little stir crazy so she left her home with Vladimir and Zinaida in precious, little carriage and walked them through Obsidian Harbour, and as she walked she saw someone, who looked vaguely familiar walk into a door, both her children giggled in amusement at seeing this, and Rosaline smiled down at her babies before looking up at the blonde woman. "You know it's easier if you open the door first," she said a little smugly but also tauntingly, which was odd for her.

Nicolette rubbed her nose as she giggled softly and looked up to see a woman that looked vaguely familiar. However Nicolette wasn't in any sort of shape to remember where or when she had met this woman before. "Your telling me. That really hurt." She muttered as she stopped rubbing her nose and let her hand return to her side. Her smiled widened when she saw two incredibly cute babies. She almost had an urge to ask the lady if she could hold one, but decided to keep quiet for the simple fact that she didn't really know this person.

"Heeey....have I met you somewhere before? You seem awful familiar.." Nicolette brought a finger up to tap at her chin as she thought long and hard about this, she really had met her somewhere. But where?

Rosaline narrowed her sapphire blue eyes on the blonde as she asked if they knew each other. If they did, it must have been at Nataliia's wedding, that had been the last time she had been out with anyone other then her twins, the Jenane's or her little sister. "Maybe. Do you know Nataliia Drag - Rogers?" she asked, correcting herself on Nataliia's name, who she honestly considered her sister-in-law despite not being wed to the father of her children. She shrugged her shoulders lightly and said, "In any case, I'm Rosaline Jenane." A tone of sadness touch her voice for such a short moment that it certainly would go unbenounced to this blonde, but she wouldn't ask, it would be rude to ask a complete stranger why they seemed sad when they spoke their surname.

Nicolette beamed and nodded her head in agreement, now that she had thought about it she did remember seeing Rosaline at the wedding. She was also a bridesmaid and looked quite lovely on that day. It did make Niccy feel a bit rude that she hadn't remembered her though, then again...when did Niccy remember anything? "I'm Nicolette Hensel." She had detected a hint of sadness in Rosaline's tone, but decided to pus it back because chances were it wasn't really much of her business.

Finally able to not keep it in anymore she looked at the babies once more. "Those babies are so cute! Are they yours?" Nicolette's golden eyes sparkled as she looked at the woman then back at the babies once more.

As the woman introduced herself as Nicolette she nodded her head, remembering properly. Rosaline chuckled softly as Nicolette fawned over her babies, and smiled adoringly down at them. "Yes, their my children. Vladimir and Zinaida," she answered as both of her children were completely enrapt by this new face they had never seen before. It wasn't often that Rosaline saw someone long enough for them to stare wide eyed like they were at the Nicolette. Her son had Chavdar's intriguing, stormy eyes while her daughter had her own sapphire blue eyes, making it obvious who their parents were, if they knew the Zhefarovich's or any of the Zhechaf/Mauven's.

'These two must definitely be twins then, sort of reminds me of Alyssa and Theodore.' Nicolette smiled at the two babies as she tried to mask the discomfort that she felt when she thought of the Snow twins, those two must hate her for leaving them alone with their father, but it had to be done. Looking more closely at the babies she noticed the smilarities between their mother and them. However, one of the babies had stormy colored eyes, which somehow immediately reminded her of Nataliia for some reason. "Their eyes reminds me of Nataliia's." She grinned at Rosaline before she turned her attention back to the kids.

"They are so adorable! How old are they?" Looking at these babies made Nicolette sort of long for her own. She loved children a great deal and had always dreamed of having her own someday.

Rosaline looked up from her two beautiful babies as Nicolette said that their eyes reminded Vladimir's eyes reminded her of Nataliia's. "Nataliia's brother, is their father," she clarified, affection hinting in her voice. "Chavdar, not Kalif," she said shortly after. She actually liked him, but there was no way she would ever do.. that with him. She cringed at the thought, no he was not her cup of tea. It was odd how different all of the Zhefarovich's looked, well except Arnost and Asparuh who, despite their age, were pretty good looking. She found Chavdar the most attractive out of all the men and this thought brought colour to her cheeks.

"Eleven months at the end of the month," Rosaline answered, sighing. Time went by so quickly, and this made her think of how soon they would begin Pre-School, then elementary and then Hogwarts and then their graduation.

Nicolette raised an eyebrow when Rosaline mentioned Kalif's name. She had almost forgotten that he was Nat's brother. She quickly dismissed the look though before she smiled once again, Niccy was thankful that she was able to alway return a smile onto her face. Even through some of the most awkward and painful moments of her life she was able to remain the happy-go-lucky girl everyone considered her as. "I've haven't met Chavdar yet, but I have heard he's awful nice, especially but the look on your face." She winked at Rosaline and brought a hand up to rest it on her hips.

"Wow, they seem grow up so fast hm?" Nicolette looked at the babies softly.

Rosaline's cheeks began to burn deeper as Nicolette motioned to the look of her face. "Among other things," she winked, laughing into the palm of her hand. I've never acted like this. Her attitude must be rubbing off on me, she thought. Flattening her dress, she smiled at the woman,knowing exactly why she and Nataliia got along, the two were warm and bubbly people. "You have no idea. Sometimes I wished time would go by faster because of the crying and sleepless nights but.." Rosaline said, falling into silence, her meaning clearly showing that she never truly meant that.

"Well it's good that you have someone in your life, be sure to love him with everything you got." Nicolette smiled as she wisely added a bit of information that she somewhat lived by. Every single person that she met was going to effect her life in some way and those who managed to become important to her was going to receive all of the love from her that she could possibly give him, cause she knew that one day they might not be around any longer for her to love. Nicolette couldn't even bring herself to hate even her biggest enemies, and thats because somehow they have helped her become the person she is today. "It's good to see you all happy over someone like this though, love is starting to get too rare in this world." She admitted lightly, even she could see that people in this world were becoming too bitter and hateful.

When Rosaline mentioned about the lack of she sleep she got sometimes she nodded her head in agreement. "I suppose having children can have it's rough days. and then sometimes I guess it can be rewarding." Although she didn't have children of her own, she could assume that they their ups and downs just like many others did.

Rosaline couldn't help but roll her big, sapphire blue eyes as Nicolette told her to love Chavdar with all of her being. She did love him, but knew that it was important from past experiences. She had taken the love of her life for granted and been shocked when he was murdered by her brother-in-law's cousin because he was a mudblood. "I do," she murmured honestly, she loved him but her loyalties would always lay with Vaschel, he knew this and he understood it which made her more comfortable with him. "What about you? Couldn't be rare for someone like you," she asked. Thinking that such a bubbly, warm hearted person could be easy to love for normal people but she was the type of woman that attracted dark, secretive men, exactly the kind she usually was attracted to not that she held much attraction for anyone. There had only been two people in her life she had ever felt something more for, one being her husband and the other the father to her beautiful children and her love.

Rosaline smiled gently and agreed, "Oh yes. The rewards do out way the negatives it seems. But I don't want to bore you with conversation of my loves." She grinned at the woman before tilting her gaze down to her twins wondering what they would be like when they got older.

Nicolette's golden eyes shifted slightly. "Actually, a lot more people tend to avoid me and such, so I've never met somebody to love like that yet. But I'm not too crushed about it." She shrugged her shoulders before she smiled again. It was true that a good majority of people would rather avoid her than talk to her and try to understand. Most people would never get why she acted the way she did, especially once they figured out that she was a Death eater. That always threw people off and it made her giggle like crazy.

"Ever think your going to have anymore children?" She didn't want to seem Nosy, but often woman wanted more than two kids these days. Plus this woman seemed like she was sane and happy enough to be able to have more kids someday.

Rosaline didn't say anything in response to Nicolette's first words, just nodded keeping her slight surprise silent. When she was asked if she ever thought of having more children with Chavdar, she smiled delicately at the thought. Considering that she hadn't wanted to have children out of wedlock at all, she probably wouldn't mind waiting to see if she and Chavdar were actually going to get married before attempting to have any more babies, not that she would want some straight away. They already were a family of six, it wasn't like she needed more children. "I wouldn't be opposed to more children but for now, four children is all I need,"/b] she chuckled, imagining Avrille's reaction to it. That would be just awful, she already hated the twins more than life itself, should there be more, well that would just be insane.

Nicolette raised an eyebrow, did Rosaline just say four kids? "Whoa, you have four kids?" Rosaline seemed very young to even be having two, let alone four of them. Then again you could never judge someone by first appearance, many people made that mistake when meeting Nicolette the first time, no one rarely guessed that she was a criminal or a pure blooded muggle hater. But that was one of the Pros to being able to like she did.

"Do you work somewhere around here, I rarely see you around." Nicolette stated sudden;y, remembering that this was probably the first time that she had ever come across Rosaline anywhere but the wedding.

Rosaline smirked at Nicolette's answer. Technically, no she was not the mother of four but two. "Technically, these are my only. Chavdar has an adoptive daughter as do I," she stated, flicking her blue eyes over her shoulder momentarily. She looked back at the blonde woman, satisfied that there was no one else around her other than mindless drones that walked along. No one important.

"I work at Hogwarts. I'm a librarian. I'm considering quitting, it is rather tedious work and I'd much rather watch over my children when I have the chance." Rosaline grinned awkwardly, as a pang of guilt washed over her, reminding her of her dead husband who was in a whole in the ground. "Where do you work?" she asked politely.

Adoptive children? That definitely made sense now that Nicolette had really thought about it, especially since Rosaline seemed very young to be having more than at least two children. The thought of them having adoptive children also made Niccy grin slightly, she herself was an orphan that was adopted. "Does Chavdar's adoptive daughter get along with you?" Niccy always wondered if other kids who were adopted like her were once as untrusting as she was. However, now she was more open than most people in the world could ever manage.

When Rosaline said she worked at Hogwarts, Nicolette's eyebrow raised slightly. Chances were that she also knew the Snow twins that were currently attending Hogwarts. However Nicolette refrained from asking about them and covered her curiosity off with a small cough. When Nicolette was also asked where she worked her eyes shifted slightly, oh did she enjoy answering this question. "I collect information on people basically, so I work everywhere." She decided to omit the fact that she was a Death Eater and currently someone who was wanted in Azkaban, there was no need to frighten such a nice woman and her two adorable babies.

Rosaline smirked at the question Nicolette asked her. No, Hadan didn't get along with her, in fact she was sure she was hated by the teenager but that wasn't awful, she cared for the girl as if she was her own and that was all that mattered. "We got on like a Death Eater to a mudblood," she said, her words becoming suddenly hateful, icy and sharp at the word mudblood.

Rosaline, who was quite observant, did notice the blonde woman's eyes shift but she spoke nothing of it. Her answer, however, did bring some curiosity to Rosaline. "Information on what? Or whom, I suppose." she asked.

bleh

The tone that Rosaline used when she said that word mudblood caused Nicolette's eyebrow to raise. This must've been that this woman was either a pureblood or came form one of those families that had a strong prejudice against them. Nicolette herself wasn't very fond of them, but she tried to keep it to herself most of the time because it was easier for her to get tracked down that way. After all, she had done her fair share of killing of muggles and muggle borns. "Eh just give her some time, teenagers can be difficult to deal with sometimes." She answered with a small smile, she knew this from first-hand experience.

"Information on where people are, what they're doing....basically I just get asked to find out everything I can about a person." Nicolette actually liked her job, gathering information was beyond easy for her. Especially in her Animagus form that most people often overlooked, she was registered so she didn't exactly get why they hadn't figured out thats how she's been getting a good majority of it.

//Don't worry the post was fine.//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back