Have the heart?

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
Abigail felt anxiety swarm her viens as she very slowly walked up from the Slytherin common room to the seventh floor corridor. She had a neatly written note clenched in her scarred fingers, adressed to Andromeda Fiorelli. Her cursive was eerily neat, perhaps it was because of the content it held, but still it felt eerie to her. Her black curls were pulled up into a tight pony tail, letting only her bangs touch her face that was probably the only part of her skin that did not have any hideous, vein-like scars. She wanted to hand this letter directly to the Prefect herself, to insure that no one else had the incriminating information on Isabella other then herself, the Glam Squad and the Goth Gang.

Once the letter was given away, Abbey's part would be over, it was that simple. Or was it? The night of the Yule Ball, Isabella Chaos' mother had died, and this Slytherin was feeling quite guilty for wishing death upon her family a month prior to the Ball. Would sharing this information be in bad taste? The two had apologized to each other, but the hurt, hormonal teenager wanted revenge in any way she could see fit was because of her. The car accident really was not her fault. Just a coincidence.

The snake reached the Lions den, and her mouth fell apart, only a tight squeek erupted from her glossed lips. Abbey blinked her violet gems before closing them, slowly inhaling and exhaling shakily, through her nostrils. Her bare arms had goosebumps crawled onto her skin. She was doing something devious, and what was worse was that she liked it. The Slytherin wanted to revel in the moment that she would hand off the parchment to the auburn haired girl. She wanted her friend to feel hurt, more hurt then she was now because that was not enough. It was not enough, because what she had experienced was more then enough, that Isabella Chaos shared with absolutely everyone at Hogwarts New Zealand.

Abigail Shawn Lurken was destined for delieving pain and hurt to others, she was the daughter of two Death Eaters, both who had been strong until they died trying to protect their infant children. Why was it that when she actually wanted to do it that she felt badly about even the thought? The Slytherin swiftly opened her eyes and looked down at the letter. What am I doing? I shouldn't think of doing this. No matter how she has wronged you and everyone else she is your friend, right? she asked herself.

That was when the taunting voice, the voice that seemed to be drawing her to her naturally hateful self, spoke mentally. Isabella told everyone of your abuse, of your parents, of Asher, and she didn't have the decency to apologize for it until the Princess was hurt herself. She needs pain to understand how the real world works. Her thumb caressed the smooth parchment envelope, slightly smuging the fresh, raven black ink onto her fingers.

Abbey peered down at her thumb and with a sick smirk rubbed it together with her index finger. It was almost as if she was enjoying the spread of hatefulness and revenge. Her nostrils flared with anger as thoughts trailed back onto the tears that were shed over this magazine, by herself and by countless others. She had known that Andromeda had been a center of such cruelty, which was why the letter was written to her, but the only question was, did Abigail have the guts - nay the heart to pass it on?

Andromeda opened the portrait and stepped out of the Gryffindor common room to the seventh floor. This semester she was intent on turning her life around, on making something of herself. She was tired of 'feelings' and boys that simply got in the way of the bigger picture. The summer break had been spent in deep discussion with the boys who were virtually her brothers, they had wanted nothing more than to give Bruin a good thumping but Andy knew she couldn't blame him. It was all her own fault, until they pointed out that the route cause of all her misery the past few months had stemmed from the hated gos. magazine.

Andy had thought that over again and again, her new friend Maisie had been devastated by the magazine. Zazuka, Kat so many people she loved and cherished had all had their lives dragged through the dirt and laid out for all to read and jeer at. Andromeda had grown tired of being the magazine's center piece along with Bruin. The articles had been very cutting and hurtful. Some truth but so many lies as well. Part of her thought that the stupid magazine had driven the final wedge between herself and Bruin and now even the best friend that she once had, was now no more than a shadow some place back in the Rockies doing goodness only knew what. He hadn't returned to the school and Andy wanted answers. Felt she deserved them, but in lieu of those she had instead poured herself into her school work so much so she had asked for more. As if she really hadn't enough to do.

As she began to make her way towards the stair case she noticed a young girl from Slytherin and wondered if she was lost. It was so rare to find any of them up here, perhaps she was looking for a friend in Gryffindor house. That wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen. Andy smiled at her as she got closer.
"Hi there, can I help you with something?"

"Hi there, can I help you with something?" Abigail flicked her eyes up towards the speaker, almost demonically. She recognized this girl as Andromeda Fiorelli, but almost immediately she lost her nerve. She fiddled with the letter anxiously. "Hi," she squeeked nervously. She chewed down on her bottom lip and asked softly, "Andromeda?" She flattened her dress softly, and fiddled with a loose string, between her index finger.

The Slytherin looked down at the letter once more. Just do it, you know you want to! she outstretched her hand before snapping it back. The war she was waging between herself was difficult, and it confused the thirteen year old emensly.

Andy noticed that the younger girl seemed to be indecisive about something.
"Yah I'm Andromeda. Can I help you with something?" she thought at this point she sounded like a scratched record but unless the girl infront of her actually said something coherent there wasn't an awful lot she could do or say.

She glanced at her watch wondering if this would take very long, she was only going for a walk to the library to do a spot of research but all research was vital and never trivial in her view.

Abbey bit down on her bottom lip as the older red head responded with the words she already knew would come out of her mouth. "Lett... Gossip Girl... frie...." Abbey said, not making too much sense, in fact the only words that were able to come out of her mouth that even resemebled coherency was Gossip Girl. She let out an exasperated sigh, and gave Andromdea a weak tasting grin.

The girl raised her hand, holding the letter, to her eye and rubbed it with irritance at herself. Why can't I do this? Abigail asked herself, letting out a gruff sound. That rich brat has everything, and now I have something to make her hurt even more then she already is, Abbey thought, and I can't do it! What is wrong with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back