Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Today would be an interesting day at hand. Aleyha could feel it. A necklace huge beautifully on her neck. Just thinking about the one who gave it to her made her heart skip beats. Even if those two fought like beasts all the time. Aleyha wore a pretty outfit: black leggings, slip-ons, a red mini-skirt and a red and white sweatshirt. As she grew older, she seemed to have gotten prettier. Fenrir was wrapped around her shoulders, as the snake was growing to be rather large. Aleyha loved Fenrir so much, and she took him around everywhere with her. Guardian demon, he was. Aleyha's red eyes peeled looking out for anyone familiar.

However, it was who she saw was a past, former hatred of a male. Instead of actually going after him, Aleyha smirked, which almost looked like a smile, and she approached the male with caution. Instead of letting her fists fly, Aleyha murmured sweetly, "Hey there..." Why the sudden change of attitude? Why the sudden kindness she was showing? Was she planning something? Actually, she wasn't. Aleyha was simply going to fix a mistake.

Derrik as usual was wondering around the school and ended up on the sixth floor corridor. Wearing the casual jeans and school shirt made him feel really comfortable. As he was walking around, he heard one voice behind him that hadn't been processed in his memory for a while. "Alyeha?..." Derrik turned around.

"Oh...hi there?" he said with a nervous tone. His voiced cracked as his spoke.

Aleyha could have easily laughed and smacked Derrik for being so nervous, but that would only add to his troubles. Spreading her arms out in the open, she said, "I'm not going to hurt you now, Derrik." Aleyha dropped her arms to her sides, and Fenrir made no motion to striking. Even though his body was roughly tensed. Aleyha put on a subtle smile, and she smirked, "So, I know that you are making Brodie's life a living hell." Aleyha's eyes flashed with anger and fury just at the mention of his name. Oh that maggot. Aleyha continued, "You are doing an excellent job at hurting him emotionally. I am adoring that from a distance. You are not my enemy anymore, and I don't feel the need to hurt you." Aleyha finished, "Anyways, I want us to be...well, I guess just mutual tolerance. After all, you and that Gryffindor lad look mighty cute."

Derrik was shocked when Aleyha said that she wasn't going to hurt him. But he kept the thought in mind, "What about Fenrir?"

Derrik smiled a bit when she said that he was making Brodie's life a living hell. "Well I don't mean to honestly...its just that sometimes he crosses the line." Derrik did like the fact that Aleyha was practically congratulated Derrik for making Brodie feel obsolete. But what shocked Derrik the most was that Aleyha wanted to make mutual grounds!

"Wait a minute...this is the girl not long ago that told me to stay away from Brodie, the girl that would kill me! Look at this now!"
"Well don't let it slip away you idiot!"

And of course she had to mention Tala. It wasn't a bad thing because she complemented on how cute they looked together. It just made Derrik think of things at the wrong moment.

"Um...are you being truthful right now? Like this isn't a joke? You won't come out of nowhere and try to kill me after we're done talking?" Derrik was slightly confused.

"Well, even accidental, you are doing a swell job. You are a better Slytherin than he can ever hope to be." Aleyha wanted nothing more but for Derrik to continue what he is doing. Rather than coming after him for being around Brodie, Aleyha wouldn't mind going after Brodie for being around Derrik and trying to ruin a perfect relationship between him and Tala. Even though Aleyha hated both houses that the couple were in, she guessed that these two were worth her attentions. Aleyha rolled her eyes, "Look, I don't lie. Nor do I joke around. And if I were going to attack you, more than likely, I will let you know about it." Well, I better explain why I am being like this, I suppose. He must be more confused than a muggle staring at a Dark Mark in the sky, thought the Parselmouth. "Okay, Derrik. When I threatened you, I liked Brodie. I'm over that maggot now. I have no reason to kill you, now do I? I am liking a better, newer and older boy," Aleyha somewhat blushed when she mentioned Theodore, her hand going straight to the necklace he had given her.

Derrik really couldn't believe it. Aleyha had changed! Never did he ever think that they'd come to some agreement. Maybe things were turning for the better.
"Well its nice to know that we're on the same playing field." Derrik smiled even though she gave her word about wanting to hurt Derrik. But the reason for her change was different. It seemed as though she was falling head over heels for someone else. Could this really be the cause of her change?

"Oh I see." Derrik said with another smile.
"I wonder who it could be?..."

Aleyha enjoyed the fact that neither of them liked Brodie. But she doubted that he wanted to stand on his rotting corpse, blood all over him, and just laugh, like she wanted to. "How strange of a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff to come to this agreement. Never would I have dreamed of it." Aleyha was speaking her mind. She hated the house, but Derrik seemed to be...all right in her opinion. As long as he stays with Tala and doesn't make Brodie happy, then she won't have to kill him either. "Just stay with the Gryffindor boy. Don't let Brodie win you over. Then we can stay on even grounds. Or else I will have to kill you." A sickly sweet smile spread on her white lips, almost giving her an angelic-like appearance. Aleyha nodded, and she did not mention who the boy that managed to when her icy heart over.

Derrik laughed.
"True. I don't think any other Slytherin and Hufflepuff would be able to get along. Oh and don't worry. I have full intentions on staying with Tala." Derrik blushed a bit as he spoke of his name.
Although it seemed as if she was serious, Derrik could tell that she was joking. He gave her a smile back after Aleyha explain what she wanted.

Aleyha nodded, seething that he was really liking this Tala boy. She had never really been a big fan with boy-boy relationships, or any sort of relationships really. After all, she was used, and now, she was forced into betrothal. Not that she really minded now. At least Aleyha liked Theodore enough not to want to kill him. Aleyha said, "Let's just not get on my bad side again, okay Puff? See true to your word, or meet your end by my hands if you happen to flee to the maggot. I'll see you around, Derrik." Aleyha gave a short wave, and she smiled brightly. Then, she walked from him, after patting his arm and she murmured to Fenrir, "You make sure that he doesn't lie, won't you my baby?" Fenrir hissed eerily in return, "Of course, my mistress." Aleyha laughed as she ascended the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back