Harriet turners signature[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Character Name:Harriet Turner
Image(s) you want on the banner (person, background, etc): I had problemsgetting the picture in big as it says you have to save it I hope this will be ok. Heres the link to the picture I would like.
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...EA_enGB209GB209

Name of the person you are using: Joanna levesque (Jojo)
Text you want on the banner: Harriet Turner and School can be a riot!
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Jellyka Castle's Queen
Colors you want on your banner: Red and black
Do you want a House Crest? If yes, which house: Gryffindor
Size:medium (like Amy Stones)
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): could you make the eyes blue

Character Name: Harriet Turner
Image(s):http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...EA_enGB209GB209

Name of the person you are using: Joanna levesque (Jojo)
Do you want the character's name on the avatar?: yes please
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):Jellyka Castle's Queen
Colors you want on your avatar: black and red
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): blue eyes please.

Let me know whar you think of these.

2wem355.jpg

2h85ow0.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered.

Haii
thanks they are both great! the signature works but I'm having trouble with the avatar I have saved it but it comes up with error when I try to use it! Do you know why it happens?

Harriet Turner said:
Haii
thanks they are both great! the signature works but I'm having trouble with the avatar I have saved it but it comes up with error when I try to use it! Do you know why it happens?
I wouldn't save it to your computer or anything. Just copy the image code and paste it in for using an avatar from a website. If you try and load it from your computer the file size tends to be too big.

ok thanks its working now.
Its great I really like it! I'm just going to go and post in your Gringotts account now! thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back