Harri and Belle

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri crept out of the common room, there was still a while before curfew and Harri needed to speak to Belle, she sat down on a little window sill just outside the portrait and waited for her.

Harri grinned "I'm fab!" she said patting the sill beside her "Do you like Aaron?" she asked boldly.

Belle took a seat. "Well..I don't actually know him and I don't want it to look like I am stealing Stephs thunder or anything. He wouldn't like me anyway, so nothing would happen and I wouldn't want it too, not now anyway." Belle replied truthfully.

Harri grinned "So you do like him a little bit!" she said planning her match making already.

"...maybe. But don't tell anyone please. I don't really know myself. But when I make a decision. I will come to you for advice and I will update you on news. Harri, your like the big sister I never had. So I'd just like to thank you." Belle said seriously. Belle really did look up to Harri.

Harri grinned "Yeah I'm always happy to help!" she said "Aww thanks Belle. Your like the little sister I never had!" she said hugging her. It was true, she felt like she had grown so close with Belle and Steph in the short time they had been at school, she loved the fact that there were people who came to her if they needed advice and who felt like they could talk to her, it made her feel all warm inside.

"So should we go back in? And don't you say a word not even to Steph right now. Not after what happened with her and James." Belle said trying to think when Steph and James would be friends again. "Do you think, they'll be just like normal again?" Belle asked cocerningly.

Harri nodded her head "Im sure they will be fine! After all they've been friends forever! I feel terrible though because I told her that he probably like her," Harri said, she really did feel terrible.

"right lets not dwell come on back inside!" Harri said standing up and guiding Belle back to the common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back