Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus didn't have the slightest idea as to where he could find the first person on his delivery list but since he knew that she was a Ravenclaw thanks to them sharing classes, figured that he'd start at the Ravenclaw table in the Great Hall first and then move his way up the castle. ''Anyone seen Noemie?'' he asked to the students sitting at the table, ''I've got a candy cane with her name on it,'' he added.

Noemie looked up when she heard someone ask for her, and was greeted by the sight of someone that she didn't know, but it appeared the boy had a candy cane for her. She raised her hand slightly and cleared her throat, "I'm Noemie," she introduced, getting the boy's attention and eager to get this candy cane and whatever else was with it. She hadn't thought she'd get any, having not even had the time to send any. But she was happy that she had, it was nice to get one.

He smiled when she raised her hand and headed over to her. ''Hi, Noemie,'' he began. ''I'm sorry to bother you but I have a candy cane for you.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back