Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam walked all the way up to the North Tower with his badly wrapped presents in his hand. It was a broom cleaning kit and sweet gift box. He hoped Knight would like them. It was his best friends birthday and he wouldn't forget the date. Once he arrived at the North Tower he waited patiently for a Ravenclaw to pass by so they could give them to Scorpius.

Scorpius exited the Ravenclaw tower when someone had told him Sam was waiting for him. He walked out to the North tower and saw him standing there. "Hey mate, what's up?" he asked wondering what could've possibly happened now.

Sam looked up when he heard Knight. "Whats up?! Its your Birthday!!!" He grinned at him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yelled and handed him his presents, "Its just something small." he winked. "So feel any different?" he hated when people asked him that on his birthdays but it was a question that needed to be asked on everyones birthday.

Scorpius grinned at his best friend, he didn't even think he'd remember with so much drama going on. "Thanks mate!" Scorpius replied happily as he took the presents. "You know you really didn't have to get me anything," Scorpius told him with an eyebrow raised. He opened the presents and his jaw dropped. After that his smile erupted into a full grin. "Something small? These are amazing thank you!" Scorpius said cheering up more by the second. He opened up the box of sweets and said, "Here have some," as he took any one and took a bite.

When Prince asked him if he felt different he shrugged and said, "I guess so. I'm not 2 years younger than Luna anymore. How are you supposed to feel?" he asked as he laughed lightly.

Sam raised an eyebrow, "Not get you anything? Its your brithday. As a best friend its my duty." he said in a matter of fact sort of way. "As you are a Ravenclaw I thought you would know this." he teased.

Sam took a sweet from the box, "Thanks.." he shoved it in its mouth whole. "Well thats always a plus. How are things with you two anyways?" he asked hoping things had picked up for them. "Oh...umm...older? I guess." he laughed, he never felt anything on his birthday.

Scorpius grinned when he joked about knowing things since he was a Ravenclaw. The last time someone had told him that was Angus and it was meant as an insult but he didn't let that bother him. He shoved the rest of his sweet and ate it as he began to admire his broom cleaning kit. "Things were worked out between Luna and I," he said happily with a shrug but he knew to never mess with her again if he ever wanted to live. When Prince said he was supposed to feel older Scorpius laughed and said, "Well I guess I don't feel as young as I used to," and smiled.
He took another sweet and asked tentatively, "How is Jenna?"

Sam smiled, "Thats good then. Things are back on track with you guys." Sam was happy for him, he would have hated for Knight and this Luna girl to brake up. Sam was surprised that Knight asked How Jenna was instead of how Toni was.

"Umm...Jenn...is good? I guess..." he said giving him a supicious look. "I haven't really spoken to her since...that day in the corridor." he added slowly.

Scorpius nodded his head as he ate the sweet that was in his hand. He hadn't meant to ruin things between them in the corridor. "What about Toni?" he finally let out. He hated ruining the mood of his own birthday 'party' but they were his friends and he had to know how they were.

Sam scratched the back of his head. "I still haven't gotten a chance to nab her and just tell her you know. Well there was this time in the Owlery..but I...I didn't know how to phrase it.." Sam sighed. "Do you think she'll brake up with me?" Sam asked hoping to get Knights honest opinion.

Scorpius put down the sweet he was about to eat and ruffled his hair. Now he had really just ruined his birthday. "Umm Sam," he said, addressing him by his first name as a sign of seriousness, "...Toni knows," was all he managed to get out.

Sam was surprised when Knight used his first name they only ever did this, when something serious was about to happen or going to be said. "No. She doesn't know....I haven't told her yet." Sam replied simply, but he relised then what Scorpius mean't. "--You told her?! What?! When?? How...WHY!?" Sam slammed his arms by his side in an act of frustration. "Great. Bloody Great. Now she thinks I wasn't going to tell her!!" Sam said as he paced the tower. He put his face in his hand and shook it. He took in a few deep breaths and once he was calm he looked to Knight. "Sorry about that." But then gave him a look which said 'explain'.

"Don't apologize, you have every right to be mad at me," Scorpius said stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets and looking down, slightly ashamed. He sighed and then said, "I met her out on the lawn one day and I asked her how you two were doing, just to see if she knew already. I tried to make it seem like I was just asking for conversation but she figured out I knew something." He felt bad that he had somehow made him look like the bad person, that was never his intention. He just felt the need to be honest with her because she seemed oblivious to it. "I told her my theory that the reason why you didn't tell her right away is that you wanted her to be your girlfriend for a little while longer before things ended," Scorpius explained, getting softer as he continued talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back