Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Flavio had not been in the common room, as she had asked a couple of people, and apparently they had spotted him at the lake earlier that day, so Lavinia was making her way there to deliver the next rose. Of course, the first year had no clue on how he looked like, so she was just hoping for the best as she walked across the ground and kept asking student after student. "Hey, do you know where Flavio Morales is?" she asked, for the tenth time.

After receiving his second rose of the day, Flavio had decided to continue sitting on a rock by the lakeside, reading his history of magic book. After Ellie had been able to find him easily, he thought it would be smart to stay there so other students could spot him. When someone else eventually approached him, asking if he was Flavio Morales, he realized his decision had been a good one. He closed his book, using the rose he had already been delivered as a book mark, and looked to the girl. "I am Flavio Morales." He confirmed. "Do you have another rose for me?" He then asked, assuming that was the reason the girl was looking for him.​
<i>
</i>

Lavinia‘s eyes brightened when finally, the correct person spoke up and went over to her. She sent him a smile before she showed him the rose she was holding out for him. "I have a delivery for you," she announced, and quickly found the note that went along with this specific rose. She laughed. "Yes, it‘s a yellow rose," she confirmed, before she gave the items to the boy. "Wait - another? How many did you receive?" she mused, honestly wondering.
Note said:
Flavio,
You're one of my best friends in the world. I'm so glad I have you in my life! And happy friend-iversary too! Remember how we met on Valentine's day?
I hope you have a great day!
Love, Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back