Happy Dance

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was re-reading her letter. Tohoru was coming, he was coming to stay. At the moment she thought her mother rocked something steller! Hoshi had hated her mother since they left Japan for leaving her brother behind but now he was coming, he was coming here and Hoshi could not be more happy. There still was the small matter of she being watched everywhere she went but she could get over that. She loved life at the moment and there was little to sour her mood.

She thought little because there was one surefire way to make her life hell. If a curten evil voiced boy where to show up. Right now she wasn't going to let that boy get to her. She had accepted that she he did in fact have power over her but that didn't mean that he had to consume every though she had. Hoshi held the letter over her heart. She loved today. Hoshi started a little happy dance in honer of the occasion.

Andromeda was beginning to feel like the law breaker returning to the scene of the crime as she made her way once again up to the North Tower. It seemed it was inevitable that she would find herself up here now most days, the truth of the matter was it was one place she was almost certain Brian wouldn't be. Why would he want to come back to relive the memories of what had happened up here? She didn't want to relive them either and yet, everyday she found herself up here. As she took the last step that led out onto the roof top, Andy saw a young girl doing some strange looking dance. Smiling she leaned against the door frame watching her.

The girl was positively beaming with happiness and Andy was actually delighted to see someone that way for a change. It seemed like the entire school no matter which way she turned lately just seemed to be down about something. As if someone had cast a sad spell over the students. Not being able to help herself Andromeda clapped for the girls dancing. Zuka usually danced in the rain, so it was quite novel to be witnessing someone else dancing now in the sunshine.

Hoshi stopped and sighed while letting herself side down the stone wall. "Tohoru-kun, Tohoru-kun welcome home Tohoru-kun." She sang under her breath then spotted her. A red headed, tall gangly girl. "I didn't do it, no one saw me, you can't prove anything." She said quickly. She remembered that this girl had been a Prefect. Weather or not she still was she didn't know but she wasn't taking any chances. She was telling the truth when she said she hadn't done anything but still she tended to be pinned for most things that went wrong now.

It was good to be queen. Hoshi crossed her left leg over her right, her spicky heeled boot pointing away from the red head but still looking quite menacing in the sunlight. She waited for the girl's answer with a super star grin on her face. Mostly it mean exactly what she thought of herself. She thought of herself as a super star at the age of eleven. Hoshi tucked the letter she had gotten in her pocket just in case she wanted a pick me up later.

Smiling at her reaction Andromeda had a vague recollection of just who this girl was but didn't really care. It wasn't up to her to enforce anything anymore, she simply wanted to just be.
"Nice dancing" she said in a non commital way, strolling over to the edge of the parapet and looking over the turret. She was tall enough now, there was once a time when she had to hoist herself up to see through these.
"I didn't think you were or had done anything, so you can chill" Andy put her hands up as if to show the younger girl that she was speaking truthfully, "I have a friend who likes to dance as well, usually in the rain though".

Hoshi laughed. "Cool." She said her voice going an octive higher than it normally was. A while year of speaking nothing but english and she still hadn't lost her Japanese accsent. It didn't disrupt her speech anymore though. Hoshi had fought hard to get rid of that much. "Here I was thinking I was going to get blamed for something else. Not that it matters. It's funny to me how people don't yet reconise my style." She said a laughter in her voice. Hoshi looked over the girl. "You a Prefect so you probobly know who I am but I don't know who you are. Though I do remember Libby-chan calling you Andro. Cool name but I don't think that's quite it." She said messing with a shockingly blue strand of her hair. Hoshi was known for two things. For being loud and for her hair colors. She had been though green, purple and orange this year. For now she was leaving the school the same way she came into it. With blue hair.

Andromeda smiled at the girl with the shocking blue hair, an original that was for sure.
"I'm not a prefect any more so you have nothing to fear here. Goodness that was actually the first and only time I've been called Andro. My name is Andromeda but everyone calls me Andy. What about yourself, what's your name?" she knew the girl to see only but was unaware of her name having kept pretty much to herself at the start of the year, hence why her prefect status was rebuked.

Hoshi looked at her, puzzled, but then she was known more by sight that by her name. "Hoshi meaning star meaning I do what I please." She said that last part as a joke. "Andro-me-da, what brings you up here? I'm celebrating the fact that my twin Tohoru is coming to live with us. A whole year a part, you don know how my heart cry for him." She said. Hoshi didn't mind sharing this. She was in such a good mood that she felt no shame. Well less shame than she usually felt. Hoshi always did exactly what she wanted to do and felt no regrets for it later. Life was too short for that as she had seen time and again.

"Well pleased to meet you Hoshi. I like it your name that is." she smiled though when she heard the mention of the word twin she paused a moment before speaking. Her own birthday was marred each year with the anniversary of her twins death, this year she had celebrated with her friends but had later gone to the rose garden to have some alone time to simply imagine once again what it would have been like if Callista had lived.
"I'm so happy for you" and she was, Hoshi was extremely lucky to have Tohoru come to be with her, "Will he have blue hair as well?"
She said this with a wink and a mischievous glint in her eye.

Hoshi laughed with her lips pressed together. "No Tohoru-kun's hair is redish for now. He like more normal colors while I perfur more cool colors. Three gallion say that Tohoru-Kun will be in Gryffendor like I'm in Slytherin. It's always been the same. He's ying I'm yang, he's light, I'm dark. We still love each other like nothing else though. He's what made living in the Koshiba mannor in Japan bareable." She said. Hoshi's deep brown eyes seemed to be shining as she spoke turning them a deep emberish color. It always happened when Hoshi's emotions where running on high.

"I like your name too. They said something about it in Astronomy. Or I could have heard it somewhere else. I wouldn't know I rarely pay attention in class. Yet, I got 'O's in all my exam." She said rather proudly. Hoshi knew that it was something to be said because there where a number of Anti-cheating charms that governed the school exams. Hoshi had looked over the notes that the others had taken though. Still no one had caught her stealing notes from the Raveclaws. Probobly because she always put them right back after she was done with them.

Andromeda scooched down on the ground and crossed her legs, taking a small medal out of her pocket and began to flip it in the air, catching it and then flipping it again. She liked listening to Hoshi speak about how very different herself and her twin were but how they loved each other for this as well.
"Well if he comes and he gets into Gryffindor I'll look out for him" she smiled up at the girl, it wasn't very often that Andy got to speak to any of the first years but this one she was enjoying.
"Yeah my name... it was a bit optimistic of my father. He named me after our sister galaxy, though Andromeda has been in Greek mythology as well. Crazy long name, try saying it when you're only three or four. Don't think I ever got the hang of it until I was about six. Romy or something I used to call myself, my younger cousins called me worse. Well done you on the exams, astronomy isn't easy by any means".

Hoshi laughed a little. She was looking at the medel with a lot of intreast. Hoshi blinked and snapped herself out of it. It wouldn't be very good if she showed herself to be the money grabbing weanch that she had been groomed to be by her father's side of the family. "Cool can you show him how be a good Gryffedor?" She said with a wide almost cartoony smile. "Andro-me-da. I have trouble saying it but that because English is not my native tongue." She said laughing. Hoshi had made a show of elongating Andromeda's name.

Hoshi shook her head. "I can't get into it no matter how hard I try. I got into Defence against the dark arts well enough and all my other classes but Astro-no-my is the worst. I fall a sleep a lot of the time." She said rolling her eyes. "Cool! Romy-chan. That sounds really cool. Can I call you that. It could be your name in the fold of the magical mischief makers." She said making it sound like it was an orinisation she was starting up. Really it was her, Sam, Knight, Taylor when she wanted to and Arisa when she wanted to. Hoshi loved having friends from all houses. "Your exam go well?" She asked finally when Andromeda congratulated her on her academic achievements. It was nothing big really. Hoshi wasn't trying all that hard.

Andy saw Hoshi look at the small medal, it was only a token that she had been given sometime ago that was suppose to bring her luck. It hadn't really been effective for her but maybe it would for someone else. She tossed it in the air in Hoshi's direction.
"Here catch" she smiled, "It's for luck but don't think you'll need much of that. And seriously I think students have been falling asleep in astronomy since the dawn of time. Professor Cross does make it as interesting as he can but there's just so much in it."
Laughing that Hoshi wanted to call her Romy, Andy nodded her head.
"That would be cool, everyone calls me Andy but it would be nice to be called that again. What is the magical mischief makers? You want me to be part of that and teach your brother how to be a good Gryffindor? Think you'll find I'm not the best of them for that undertaking, have gotten into enough scrapes over the years."
Andy was enjoying just sitting here with Hoshi, it was surprising that so many seemed to be weary about her. Andy thought she was great altogether.
"Oh, my exams always go well. I'm not naturally clever like the Ravenclaws so I have to work pretty hard at it but its worth it when my results come back all O's."

Hoshi caught it and a small sliver of greed showed up in her eyes. It was quickly defeated though. Hoshi was trying to be a better person. Better than her family had tried to make her out to be. She knew that people around school thought she was more funny than a menace no matter what Professor Glasson tried to say about it. "Professor Cross huge! Then again I'm only 4"11' so what do I know." She said. Hoshi was short but gave off the impression of being tall with her attitude and boots that gave her about two inches in hight.

Hoshi laughed. "A little bit of luck never hurt anyone. Hey what life without a little bit of trouble. I'm sure that whateva you've done is not so bad." She said. Hoshi wasn't weary of anyone. She could take almost anything on and what she couldn't fight off she could slip away from. Hoshi wasn't the type of girl that shyd away from anything or anyone with the exception of one Henric Lee who she could have done quite well without in her life but what was done was done. "Ack I find that if you try too hard you get suck. It better if you just let the information flow. Once you start you find that you can do something without even putting all that pressure on yourself." She said shrugging. She meant it. She didn't know why people where so intent on making life miserable for themselves. Bad things happened all that anyone could do was deal and move on.

Andy smiled as she caught the medal perfectly.
"He is very tall isn't he, but an absolute sweet heart more bark than bite" Andy stood up once more and brushed the dust from her skirt.
"Not everyone has natural talent though and have to work hard. I don't mind it, I grew up on a farm and an animal sanctuary we used to get up at 4:30 every morning just to feed all the animals and muck out their stalls before breakfast and school. It was hard work but I loved it. Of course I was ten when we left and the work I got wasn't all that difficult for my size either but it was still great. I guess everyone is different, the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same".

Hoshi nodded. "I got that about him. He also trys to make small jokes. I try and help him out by making those jokes funnyer." She said remembering when Professor Cross asked everyone if they where bored yet and Hoshi put up her finger. She had gotten a ring of chuckles from the rest of the class. Then again, Hoshi did like to be the class clown sometimes. Herbology was her favoret class to mess around in. She had dropped it off a little because Professor Styx had given off the impression that he would do something other than talk to her if she kept at it.

Hoshi stuck out her leg as if she where going to use the sharp heel of the boot as a wepon. "That. Is exsactly why I refuse to be a fashion clone. And why I keep changing my hair color. Things get boring if all you see brown, black, blah." She said with a bit of a sigh. Hoshi started to mess with the metal, making it sort of flip in her fingers. "Wow, I used to live in a mannor but there where no animals allowed. Dad seemed to think that it was bad for us to have one. Mom did try and send me a puppy from one of her travels but it was quickly given away to shelter. I think she got adopted though. Cute little thing probobly got snached up as soon as she went in." She said with a half smile on her face. It must have been so cool working with all those animals. Hoshi liked animals. She had a pet spider that she loved to pieces and Niky who she couldn't live without now.

"I think I've changed my hair colour twice ever. Once by accident on the express getting here in our first year, some student Miranda I think was trying a glamour spell and so naturally I thought to give it a go as well. Then for my second year I dyed my hair a dark brown. Just to have a change from this red, might do it again this summer" she strolled about the tower backwards not caring in the slightest stopping only when she saw Hoshi's boots. Andy was a consumate tomboy having only really ventured into the more girlish style of dress this year, much good it did her. Brian hadn't noticed her once and now it was too late. Maybe Carlisle might notice if she wore something nice...the thought lingered, a soft smile on her face.

"I like your boots".

Hoshi smiled. "I like your hair it looks like fire. Samething happened when I did the orange because it turned out to be a coppery color and in the sun it looked like I Incendioed my head. It was funny, I convinced someone that I had found out how to set my hair on fire and not have it burn." She said laughing as she crossed her lleg at the knee again.

She looked at the boot. "Two inch heels, stoped at the anckle and steel toed to give any boy that thinks he's smart one in the shins. Not that I need to. I'm quite skilled at the full body bind now." She said with a slight smirk on her face. "I had to work hard on that after class because I don't know what it is but when a teacher starts talking I start hearing this buzzing noise." She said as a joke. "You look cool too, a bit like Arisa-chan." She said remembering her trouble making yet glamorese friend.

Andy smiled, her uniform was a bit bedraggled at that particular moment so she certainly didn't look fine but what did that matter. With her school blouse hanging out and her tie askew, knee high socks and black knee high biker styled boots and a skirt that had seen longer days than now, Andy was happy enough with her appearance. Though she never gave it too much notice.
"I would have loved to have seen that, hair like fire. Cool" she grinned, " the body bind is a bit tricky but once you get it, brilliant. So much better than a swift kick to the nether regions anyday".
Andy winked and then checked her watch, she had only meant to come up here to brood for a moment but instead had spent quite some time chatting with Hoshi. Now she was running late and she really wanted to get stuck into her packing.
"I've got to go now, it was great meeting you Hoshi. Hope you have a crazy summer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back