OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat had sent an owl to Sumner to meet her in the Ravenclaw stands at the quidditch pitch. She had his Christmas present which was something that she had purchased for him before they had broken up. When she had bought it she had hoped it was something that they could have enjoyed together, but now that things had drastically changed she figured that he could take his little brother. Grabbing the small blue gift box she headed down across the school grounds and entered the pitch, making her way up the stairs and taking a seat, hoping that he would show up soon.

To my favorite pain in the ass,

I hope that you enjoy these as much as I think you will...ah hell I'll know you'll love watching some poor innocent Harpie getting their face smashed in. I really do miss you more than you will ever know and I'm so glad that I have you back in my life even if it's not the way that either of us would have liked. Happy Christmas jerkface!

Love you,
Kat

Sumner laid the note down on his bedstand, bending over to grab the Christmas present he'd wrapped for her from the bottom drawer. It wasn't much, as his allowance supply had been cut off cold, but he'd managed something he thought she'd like. He figured he might as well give it to her now. Moments later he was walking across the pitch and spotted her in his house stands. He smirked. Fitting. "Hey you," he called, walking up to her.

"Hey yourself," Kat replied with a grin as Sumner walked over to where she was sitting. Not being able to reign in her enthusiasm for the gift she had for him she practically shoved the box in his hands. "Here, open this," she said excitedly as she practically bounced about waiting not so patiently to see his reaction. She had saved for months and in the end had to end up asking her mum and dad for the rest of the money, but Kat knew that it would all have been worth it. "Hurry up...dear sweet Merlin you're slow," she said slightly impatiently as he took his sweet precious time ripping into the box.

"Alright, alright," Sumner laughed, starting in on the present. He reached into his pocket and handed her the flat package. Inside was a gift card to Makutu Music in the mall, enough to buy several cds she'd like. "Might as well start on yours." Grinning he went back to opening it and within a moment had lifted the lid off. Pushing aside the tissue paper, he peered inside and then blinked. "No way," he breathed. Reaching in, he shakily took out the tickets, handling them like they were made of glass. He peered at them, reading the fronts and the backs. Then he replaced them into the box carefully and closed the lid, sitting there with the box on his lap, staring down at it in shock. Turning his head, he said hoarsely, "Thank you Kat. Merry Christmas." His lips brushed hers before he turned his head aside and hastily palmed a tear away.

Kat pulled open the wrapping on the gift that Sumner handed her and saw that it was a gift certificate to the music store at the new mall. "Oh gosh, this is great. You know I went by there a few weeks ago and saw a few things that I'd like to get so this is perfect," she said with a beaming smile. And then she saw it, the reaction that she had been hoping for. Her face went pink as he lightly kissed her and then she saw him turn his head away from her. "Aww, what's this? Did I find your soft spot in there somewhere Mr. Rough and Tumble?" Kat was overjoyed. "Merry Christmas Sumner. I really hope you enjoy those. I bought them back when...well anyways now I figured you could take Avery with you to the match. I'm sure he'd love that and would think that you are the best big brother ever," she said happily, knowing that as much crap as Sumner had talked about his brother he was still the single most important person in the Ravenclaw's life.

Sumner chuckled, about to turn his face back to her when she mentioned his brother. His heart damn near burst from the sorrow he felt at being banned from seeing the younger boy. Only one other person knew of what had happened between his mother and he. His pride wouldn't let him say anything now, to clear the air. Instead he put on a game smile, focusing on her and the happiness she'd found in her gift and the initial happiness he'd found in her gift. "It's brilliant, Kat. Best gift I've ever gotten. Thank you."

Kat practically beamed from ear to ear when he said that it was the best gift he'd ever gotten. She felt like her heart would explode with happiness because she had made him happy. "You are so very very welcome...anything for my favorite pain in the ass," she said laughing as she wrapped him tightly in her arms. "So what are your plans for the holidays?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back