Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Guess what time it is????

I’m sure that you old hats already know, but for some of our newer members who may not be aware, April 29th (or the 30th depending on your location) is HNZ’s official birthday! This will mark HNZ’s 8th year! Go HNZ! ^_^

For eight years, the site has been a special corner of the internet for us to celebrate our love for the world that J.K. Rowling created. Some have used the site to develop stronger writing skills, others have used it to get away from life’s stressors and others have used it to procrastinate from important school projects (I won’t ask which group you fit into today :p ). Despite our reasons for joining and remaining on the site, I’d like to think that HNZers become a not-so-small family. We may come and go, have ups and downs, but in the end, we enjoy doing what families do best when it is someone’s birthday: Celebrate and have fun!!! :party:

This past year has seen some new features, fun RPs, lots of laughs and new members, and we are sure that this will continue in the year to come! :)

We hope that you’ll join us in playing games, sharing some of your favorite HNZ memories and helping us to make new ones. Oh, and there will be Werewolf! :emzies:

Happy 8th Birthday HNZ!!!

~Cyndi :cyndi:

Click here to floo your way to the festivities! :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back