Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hufflepuff Cake. Elizabella was bring her cake where was dinner time at Hogwarts and put on the table some skittles for @Parker Reed and for herself yelow skittles and some chips and raspbery drink. She was waites @Eugene Nestor. He was told her that he will came for her birthday.

P.s please imagine write Happy Birthday Elizabella Drake.

Eugene was happy to be invited to celebrate Bella's birthday with her. He didn't have much money to buy something, having spent most of it on his cousin over the break, but he had gotten her a little something from the Inner Eye, some tea. He spotted her easily at the Hufflepuff table and walked over. ”Happy Birthday Bella!” he greeted warmly. He stopped himself from glancing at who else might be joining them, or who else he might spot at the Hufflepuff table. ”Here, for you!” he'd roughly wrapped it and hoped she wouldn't mind.

"Thanky so much!" She hugged Eugene and was happy that her was her friend. "You don't need by gift, i just happy that you are here. Did you see Parker? Like always he is bisy. I wanted tell him that i again not worked with relontiships" She said a little sad voice Eugene and hoped he won't jugde. Mayby that was her fault. She take the present. "Do you wanna cake, sandwich, chips our candy?" She asked.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene shrugged a little. "It's your 16th Birthday! I wasn't going to turn up with nothing," he assured her, and was reassured that she wouldn't hate it, given that it wasn't anything too good. Just tea. He glanced towards the slytherin table where it was possible that Parker might be. He frowned at her words. "Oh...what happened?" he asked with a soft tone, they were friends and Eugene wanted to be sure that everything was good in Bella's life.

"Aww, you are so sweet and thanky so much Gene" She was apriciate about the gift and she didn't mind that gift was tea. Bella liked tea drinkind all the time and she hoped that was lemon tea. "Well, i got sick and he didn't realy asked how was feeling, then i worked book shop and green house. He was told me that he moved on. But i am fine, i think. We don't worked out with feeling. I think that is ny fault ". She told Gene snd cut a little cake for herself and gave later peace of cale Gene.

Eugene was a little confused as Bella started speaking, but he realized the He that she was talking about what a boy she was perhaps or had perhaps been seeing. He shook his head lightly. "I doubt it's your fault. We're still young people are busy and move on, and that's not your fault," he replied with a little sympathetic smile and then took the slice of cake as she handed it to him. "You'll find someone new soon,”

"I hope so. " Hufflepuff girl hoped she won't be alone when she get older and find person who will be loved her. "I am sorry about this. I know we need be happy today and let's talk something else " She smiled.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene nodded sympathetically. he didn't understand being heartbroken, because he had never been in a relationship. he could only imagine it sucked a lot. "Okay, how was your break?" he asked, that was surely a happier topic. "What else did you get for your birthday?"

"It was good, i get my birthday money and got money from my work" She smiled Gene." I have a money on my caunt soon will be bringstoon weekend, do you wanna go? I will by for you butterbie drink". She smiled

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene nodded, "That's awesome," he replied with a smile. "Oh I don't know, I'll be working probably," he didn't want to get her hopes about anything. "And if not, probably studying, I don't have a lot of time this semester because of OWLs," he replied with an apologetic look. "Sorry,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back