Arvo Tuuri

part goblin arithmancer

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
The part goblin slowly hobbled his way along in Obsidian Harbour. He supposed he should be buying presents for his various grandchildren, but really, right now, he couldn't much be bothered. There was so much hustle and bustle about. "Really, I should have asked Monty for a ride," he said, shaking his head.

Lexy hadn't ever really done much for Christmas, but While Gabriel was out she was determined to decorate the whole house and make their Christmas fantastic. After all, Seraph was getting to the age where he would remember these moments - and it would mean everything to her if she could be in his patronus memory.

"Mom - what's wrong with him." Her son pointed, and Lexy gave a horrified gasp when she realized her young child was face to face with a part goblin, thinking something was wrong. She smacked his hand. "Stop that, you spawn of the devil!" She urged. "I am so sorry about that. He's never seen a half-goblin. She gave a small smile filled with guilt.

GM for Seraph approved by Claire

What’s that? Part-goblin, who’s a part-goblin?” Arvo asked, sensing an opportunity for a bit of fun. “How exciting, I’ve never met one of those!” He quickly turned his head to see, “well where is this goblin! I ought to report you for lying about goblins!”

Lexy stared at the old man. Now Lexy was short, she topped at 4'11", but this man was not full grown either. She let her mouth drop open slightly. "Do you not know you're a half blood?" She asked, wondering if the old man was senile or had dementia.

Am I?” Arvo asked, placing his hand to his chest in an exaggerated manner, leaning back far enough it appeared he might topple backward. “My mother never said a word!”

Lexy looked bewildered by the man, and down at her son for a second. "Do you need help back to your home?" She asked slowly, assuming the man must be some sort of daft. Maybe she could take him to an authority of some sort.

No, no, no, my wife will collect me when she’s good and ready, thank you.” Arvo said, shifting himself lazily to sit on the curb. His legs were sore, he’d walked further than he intended. He smiled up at them. “I’m sorry, I do know I’m a goblin, I was just having some fun.”

Lexy was visibly relieved. "Thank goodness. I wasn't sure what i was supposed to do if i found someone who was genuinely daft." She laughed. "Again, I'm sorry about the demon child. He's got no idea what manners are yet." Lexy looked down at her son and stuck her tongue out playfully at him, before kissing his cheek. "So, out Holiday shopping?" She inquired, picking the toddler up and placing him easily on her hip.

“Just a little bit, but I can’t really be bothered now, I’m much too old for this.”

Lexy laughed. “I never felt old until I had a toddler. He’s got enough energy to burn down a city.” She spoke. “If you want some help I’m about finished. Merlin knows I need the good karma.” She joked

"Ah, I'm sure that's not true at all!" Arvo told the young lady, though he knew nothing about her background. "Well, if you really don't mind, I could use some help. I'm a bit out of the loop with these things now-a-days."

She laughed. "Yeah of course. Honestly I kind of secretly love gift shopping. I never had a big family, so helping other people shop is kind of a hobby. Where do you need to go?" She asked with a smile, unsure of how many people the part goblin man needed to shop for.

All over, I’m quite sure. I’ve many grandchildren to buy for!” He squeaked, moving slowly in the direction he’d been walking.

She nodded. "How many have you got? This is my only kid, and if he keeps pushing little girls down at day care I'm sure he wont even have any kids." She spoke laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back