- 25th June 2011

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Shoulder lenght and straight brown hair
-Piercing Blue eyes
-Fair complexion
-A height of 5"7

Personality:
-Hannah is not very shy but also not very outgoing or social.She likes company and keeps friends close.Her manner of doing about everything is slow.She talks slowly,walks slowly,dresses up slowly and even understands things slowly.She has quited playing most sports but enjoys watching and cheering.She can be impressed easily by some compliments.She can't tell the right and wrong guy apart.She is very emotionally confused and she takes time to get over things like break ups.But she knows that her friends always give her good advice.

Family:
-Hannah was initially an orphan. Both her parents died before she knew them.She was adopted by Susan Montez.

Mother: Susan Montez, 38, mixed blood.
Aunt: Mary Cooper, 37, mixed blood, Shopkeeper
Uncle: Jeremiah Cooper, 39, mixed blood, Shopkeeper
Cousin:Jacob Cooper,13,mixed blood,Student.

Pets:
-Hannah does not have any pets and she dislikes animals especially furry ones.But she doesn't force her opinion on others and doesn't comment if some one is playing with their pet.

Area of Residence:
-Hannah was born in an orphanage in the Smokey Mountain Ranges of America.After she was adopted she went to live in the Montez Manor in the same town.She has now shifted to New Zealand and her new house is in a forest.She dosen't know where exactly it is because it is new to her.

Blood Status:
- Unknown.

Heritage:
- Unknown

Special Abilities:
- None

Interests or Hobbies:
- Singing,Dancing,Reading and all kinds of out door stuff.

Additional Skills:
- None

Strengths:
- Hannah is not very good at anything particularly but she loves brewing potions.

Weaknesses:
- Hannah is very emotionally confused so she can't cope with emotional situations.
- She is also charmed easily and doesn't see it if someone is right or wrong for her.

Describe your character in three words:
- Pretty,friendly but confused

Favourite place to be:
- At home in her room because she likes places where she feels like home.

Friends:
- Hannah had many friends at Hogwarts Scotland but the best were Melissa Warlock and Rosaline Smith. She considers her cousin Jacob Cooper as her best guy friend.

Hogwarts House:
-Hufflepuff

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
-She want's to make friendships that last forever and achieve good grades in all her subjects

Best school subjects:
- Potions and Charms

Worst school subjects:
- Astronomy and Arthimacy

Extracurricular Activities:
- None

Graduation:
- She will graduate in the winter of 2026

Current Job:
- N/A

Plans for your future:
- She wants to become a potioneer after leaving Hogwarts.

Your Patronus:
- Probably a swan,graceful and beautiful.

Your Patronus memory:
- When she was adopted by Susan.

Your Boggart:
- A form of Susan telling her that she would not keep her in her house anymore and throwing her out.

Your Animagus:
- Again a swan.

Mirror of Erised:
- To see her real parents and Susan together smiling at her.

A page from your diary:
Dear Mom,
Guess what?Today Miss Susan Montez came to visit me.She is a very nice lady.I often see her in town and she always treats me very nicely.We are almost like friends.So today she came to my room in the Orphanage and asked me I would like to be adopted by her.Can you believe it Mom?She wants to adopt me.Well I tried not to overreact.I told her that I would love to and that she would never have to complain about me if she adopted me.She was very happy that I said yes.She must want some company.You know she lives all alone with her servants in a big Manor house.At least that's what I heard.She told me that she knew why I did all the weird stuff that I did.She told me that she would tell me soon but after I shifted to her house.I tried not to get over excited but I just can't believe I am going to be adopted!I just hope that I finally find a place called home.But I will never forget you,
Love,
Hannah.

Hannah at Hogwarts Scotland
1styear.gif
2ndyear.gif
festive.gif
3rdyear.gif
4thyear.gif

Hi Hannah,

just a few questions:

Do you like being part of Hufflepuff House?
Do you find any great differences between the house in HS and the house in HNZ?
Do you miss Hogwarts Scotland?
Do you think you'll settle into HNZ?
Will the move disrupt your studies in such an important year academically?
What is it about potions and charms that you like?
Did any professors at HS inspire you?
Will you try out for house quidditch team?
Do you like Susan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back