Hannah Hassall

Hannah Hassall

Full Name: Hannah Hassall
- Birth Date: 31st December 2011
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Average height, Long black hair, faint tan, brown eyes,
- Parents: Mother is really overprotective, very uptight. her dad died when she was 6
- Siblings, if any: none
- Pets, if any: none
- Area of Residence: New Zealand
- Blood status: Half Blood

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? a rabbit because shes a quite shy person, and tends to run away from things when they get too frightening and difficult, just like a rabbit
- What would their Boggart be? her mother
- What would their Animagus form be? probably a rabbit, like her patronus
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her father, and her mother actually smiling at her, for the first time in a while
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? back to when her father was alive and they used to go to the park together and feed the ducks and when he would push her on the swing.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
"I just can't take my mother anymore, im sick of her constantly going on about how im not perfect, or how i could be so much better. Well if im not up to her expectations, then why doesn't she get rid of me? I cant wait to go to Hogwarts, to have some time away from her, hopefully that will make us both realize how much we need eachother. I bet even when i get away from her she'll send me letters about how much of a disappointment I am, I just can never do anything right."

Hey Hannah, welcome to HNZ ^_^ Are you Steph? :o

You were born on Hogmanay, huh? Does this hold any significance for you?
Does Hannah miss her father?
Is her mother in any relationship at the moment, or is she putting all her attention to Hannah?
Does Hannah want siblings?
Or does she want any pets?
Which of her parents was the muggle?
So, Hannah doesn't get along with her mother, why?
Is she genuinely afraid of her mother, or do they just bicker?
Is her mother under depression from her father's death?
Who does she talk to and confide in at home, anyone?
Where about in New Zealand does she live?
What is 'average height'?
How long is her hair?
What is Hannah's favourite food?
What are her hobbies, if any?
Does she have a childhood toy?

Hope that's enough, you can answer either in character or out of character, or a mixture of the two. :lol:

wow, thats a lot, haha, thanks :) im going to reply IC

You were born on Hogmanay, huh? Does this hold any significance for you?
"Not really, a place is a place, Im a person who would find exploring the world really boring. Im all about meeting people, not looking at places."

Does Hannah miss her father?
"I miss him terribly, hes the only person who honestly understood me. He died 4 years ago, now hes gone i've got noone to confide in as my mother doesn't listen, she just talks and expects you to listen to her all the time."

Is her mother in any relationship at the moment, or is she putting all her attention to Hannah?
"Shes not in a relationship, I dont think she will ever really get over my fathers death, they were so good together, I suppose thats why shes suddenly become all protective over me, as she doesn't want to loose me too."

Does Hannah want siblings?
"I would LOVE to have siblings, even if it were just a friend i was so close to they felt like family, it would be the greatest. Someone to talk to about things, share secrets, bicker with occasionally, wow, i would love it"

Or does she want any pets?
"Im not really much for animals, im allergic to cats and dogs, so thats everything out the window for me already, I would like a pet which would look after itself, and we would be able to get eachother, you know? I suppose an owl would be best for me."

Which of her parents was the muggle?
"My mother is muggle, thats why she hates the fact Im going to Hogwarts, i'll finally be better than her at something. Father used to show me and mother some amazing spells, even mother admired them."

So, Hannah doesn't get along with her mother, why?
"Ever since father died we've grown apart, I was always a daddys girl, so maybe she despised me for not wanting to be close to her. Now ever since father died, it feels like shes punished me for his death, and its a great toll on me, it hurts."

Is she genuinely afraid of her mother, or do they just bicker?
"I really am afraid at times, I always do what she wants, where she wants to go, and she never lets me see any friends, thats why I have hardly any friends, coming to Hogwarts though, it will be the greatest experience of my life."

Is her mother under depression from her father's death?
"In a way, yes, but she doesn't show it, she just puts up a front and acts bold, for me I guess"

Who does she talk to and confide in at home, anyone?
"I dont confide in anyone, I write in my diary occasionally, and hide it under my mattress away from the world"

Where about in New Zealand does she live?
(i dont actually know, haha)

What is 'average height'?
"Ive never been the tallest in my friends, or the smallest, just the same as everyone else."

How long is her hair?
"I take such pride in my hair, its to the bottom of my back, its the only thing I have control over that my mother hasn't manipulated... yet"

What is Hannah's favourite food?
"My favourite food has to be...... fish and chips, good ol' classic"

What are her hobbies, if any?
"I love to read, to escape the real worlds problems, even if its just for a moment, it makes me feel just that little bit better."

Does she have a childhood toy?
"My mother has thrown all my toys away, says im too 'grown up' for them now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back