Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It had been a delight hanging out with Beaubelle during the previous year, especially with OWLs driving the Gryffindor nuts from time to time. While he had spent most of his time with Clementine studying for the exams throughout the year, his time with the Ravenclaw had been the most fun as she had helped him relax and unwind after a long study session. Spending a lot of time with the girl had eventually led to him developing romantic feelings for her which he confessed at the end of the year when the exams were over. And much to his surprise, Beaubelle had been feeling the same way about him. With the beginning of a new school year, and him having only being able to write to the Ravenclaw, the teen wrote a note to her asking if she wanted to meet up with him at the courtyard to catch up and hang out. Thaddeus entered the courtyard, noticing that he was the first to arrive and sat down on one of the benches, waiting patiently for his girlfriend.

Beaubelle was really started to feel better about herself and being at Hogwarts. She had met Charlotte previous year and the girl gave her confidence. A bit like what Odette did, but Odette just left her and she never came to see her so why would she? Jerara was still a good friend of her and she liked him for a while, but they never became a thing. Boys were interesting the white blonde thought. She never believed one boy would like her but that was not true. Beaubelle had met Teddy previous year and he was really kind for her. They had spend a lot of time together next to classes. Teddy was a Gryffindor and Beaubelle never really hanged out with them before. But they were amazing! Teddy made her more confident and he was sweet to her. But after hanging out a lot with eachother she started to feel different about him. Beaubelle was really scared at first but it was also a nice feeling. She had searched for her cousins Sofia and discussed it with her. Sofia knew a lot of boys and Beaubelle just nothing. Sofia told her that she liked Teddy more than a friend and she was right. And the nice part was that Teddy also like her that way. Beaubelle never felt more happy before and when she got the note from Teddy asking to meet up her heart made a spin. Teddy had told her about his feelings previous year after exams and now Beaubelle got to hang out with him. She didn't knew how to call it but, they were girlfriend and boyfriend. That you can call a relationship right? The white blonde walked to the courtyard and was glad they would meet outside, she could use some fresh air. When she saw her boyfriend sitting on one of the benches she smiled and walked over to him. The white blonde felt more confident than she ever was before, but this was all new to her. She had no idea if she should hug him or just say hi or do anything else. Beaubelle decided to sit next to Teddy and smiled at him. '' Hi Teddy.'' Beaubelle said sweet to the boy. She couldn't believe how fast the time was going. She was already a fifth year and had no idea what she wanted to accomplice in the time being. Teddy was one year older than she was and he already had his OWLS.
'' How was your break? Did your OWLS go well? I'm kind of nervous for this year..'' Beaubelle would have her OWLS this year and she felt pressure.

He smiled when Beaubelle approached him and made room for her on the bench so she could sit next to him. It was nice to see the girl again after such a long time, and would definitely cherish these moments until she would need to study for her OWLs later in the year. ''It was alright. I didn't do a lot, mostly just emptied my trunk and threw away lots of old stuff.'' His parents had asked him whether he wanted to go on a vacation or not to celebrate the fact that he passed his OWLs but he didn't feel like leaving his bed since the moment he returned home. ''They did, actually. I was surprised to see my results when they came. I passed all but one, though I already figured I wouldn't pass Defence Against the Dark Arts.'' Thaddeus chuckled when Beaubelle mentioned that she was nervous for her fifth year and remembered that he had been feeling the same way at the beginning of the previous year. ''I can help you study if you want to?'' the Gryffindor said.

The white blonde smiled as she saw Teddy. She listened as he spoke to her. Still Beaubelle liked it more if people just talked to her rather than her starting a conversation, but Teddy made her feel safe and she dare more. Beaubelle felt more confident in speaking to others and learned how to really have a normal conversation. It didn't seem that difficult after all, after doing it a few times. '' Haha that needs to happen too. '' The blonde said with a smile. She herself didn't do that much too in her break. Spent some time with family and that's all. It was just a regular break. '' Good job! Yeah.. Professor Styx isn't the most easy one too. I don't follow that class anymore. I don't really like it. '' Beaubelle was glad she chose to drop it. She didn't liked to be with Styx or the subject at all. The dark stuff and how to defend to it wasn't something for the white blonde. When Teddy told her he could help study she smiled bright. She could really use it too. '' That's.. really sweet of you. I could really use that. Thanks..'' Beaubelle said with a shy smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back