Hanging by the lake before school starts.

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa was walking along the lakes edge, a stick trailing in the water. She'd just got back from her home in Ireland and needed to walk the grounds a little bit.

Sadie looked up from under the tree which she'd been lounging under, deep in thought. She saw Rhyspa strolling around the lake, and jumped up from her resting place to join her. "Welcome back!" she beamed. "Well, how was your trip? Do you mind having some company on your stroll?"

"Hey Sadie!" Rhyspa grinned. "It's nice to see a familiar face around here," she said. "My trip was nice. I missed my family terribly. I don't mind if you join me, I love the company."

Sadie joined Rhyspa's side and the two circled the lake. "Well, I'm glad you had a good time. I just can't wait for school to start. Is it really as great as everyone is saying? What kinds of trouble can we get into?" Sadie giggled. It was great to be free, away from her home.

Rhyspa grinned. "It really is amazing. The Professors are great, some are very childish," she laughed. "As for trouble, I'm not sure. I'm not a trouble-seeking person." She thought of all the things other students got into. "I actually got stuck in a tunnel with Estrella Drage and Kale Thomas. Took us ages to get out."

Glee spread over Sadie's face. "Really? That's so exciting!" Some loose sticks caught the toe of her shoe, and Sadie tumbled onto the soft grass, laughing as she rolled over to look up at her companion. "I can't wait. So tell me, what kinds of boys are here?" She had a childish look of innocence on her face.

Rhyspa giggled, taking a seat on the grass next to Sadie. "Hmm, boys. Well, some are very quiet, some flirtatious. The first year boys in my house are very nice. I haven't met any others," she said. "Why? You interested in getting yourself a lad?" she teased.

Sadie gave her a playful nudge. "No. Not this early. But I did have a little adventure up in the Borely Mansion. Do you know an Alex Mosier? He's a little barbaric, but if you're in trouble, he's the one to call. Oh! And a Bruin that waited on me has a nice smile, and he's a tease! Haha!" Sadie started picking grass and twirling it in her fingers.

Rhyspa giggled. "Just teasing!" she said. "Yes, I do know Alex. Talked to him and Adia before I left. He is very, very barbaric. A bloddy Water Troll. And Bruin is such a flirt."

Sadie had a hearty laugh. "You'll have to introduce me to some of these people. I still feel really new, not quite socialized yet. The only real talk I've had was with Professor King. He's pretty charming, even for an older guy. I don't think I'll be able to pay very much attention in his class." She smiled widely and looked over at Rhyspa. "You know what I'm talking about."

Rhyspa giggled. "Professor King is quite nice. His class isn't too hard. I liked it." She looked at the lake, seeing a few students talking with each other. "You'll make friends easily around here, Sadie. Everyone's really friendly."

"I hope so." In her own ears, Sadie sounded a little doubtful. She smiled and hopped up to her feet. So what do you want to do? The day is ours! Haha. This place is like it's own little world. Anything interest you?"

"Hmm, if we found Courtney we could get some Gender Fudge or Bikini Bites," Rhyspa said.

"And are those good?" she laughed. "I'm up for whatever you can think of!"

"I don't know. I've never had one!" Rhyspa said. "Or we could go into Hogsmeade and find some people to talk to?"

"Alright then" she held out a hand to help Rhyspa up from her resting place, "where a good place?"

Taking Sadie's hand she pulled herself off the ground. "Thanks," she grinned, wiping the dirt and grass off her bum. "How about Honeydukes, see if we can get anything good?"

"Alright." The two brushed themselves off, and headed in the direction of Hogsmeade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back