Hanging around, being me!!

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate wandered out of the common room and sat down by the wall. She was fed up and really sad. Feeling bored she had left the common room and decided to sit ouside until she felt better. She was kind of hoping that someone would come around the corner to sit and chat to her. Feeling rather chilly she huddled up in the corner with her head in her lap.

[[ ok this was posted a while ago but stuff that, Kate's sad :( and Hollie's curious. ]]

Hollie was just wandering the fourth floor when she noticed Kate sad down in a corner with her head in her lap. Rushing over, Hollie kneeled beside her friend and whispered,
"hey, Kate, are you ok? You look... well, really upset."

Kate smiled, "Totally! I mean i went out to Brightstone and Obsidian most of the time but yeh, it was a little boring however some of the lessons are a little tight going!!! I only have 3 a week and still, that seems to take up all the evening that the homework is set!" She laughed, talking more helped her get more confident. Even though she didn't feel like laughing she still did when inside she was tearing herself up. She felt awful, sad and distrort all in one although she spoke and acted in such a way that no one would be able to work it out.

((Aiden has been PMing me and i have said maybe. I will read it first and then decide.))

((She has, i think she has just forgotten about this conversation. I will remind her!!!))

Kate looked concerned at her friend and had a puzzeled look on her face. "It is almost like she isn't with us isn't it?" She asked Laura.

"Hello!" She joked as she waved a hand infront of Hollie's face. "Is anyone in there? Earth calling Hollie! Come back now! We are talking to you!" Kate said in a very jokey way being less shy than usual!!

Hollie hadn't said much in a while. As Kate waved her hand in front of her face Hollie jerked out of her trance and stammered an apology.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I kinda just, well, went out of it." She looked down at her hands. "I feel really tired." She smiled at her friends, and then yawned. "Sorry about this guys, I was up all night doing homework, and it's having an enormous affect on me. What were you saying?"

[[so sorry, i totally like, forgot this convo :p ]]

Kate smiled at Hollie and reaplied, "Yeh, i think it is about time we rap up this conversation, i have to get a good nights sleep! Bye guys!!" She said as she wispered the password so they could hear. She entered into the common room.

((Can someone please close this convo!! Thanks, i think it should stop here!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back