Hand needing attention

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala was grimicing in pain by the time that he and Tasanee made it to the Hosita Wing. He had been trying not to knock his hand or move it at all, but his fingers moved unvounteeringly. He also tried not to show his pain to Tasanee, but man it hurt him so much. Walking into the hospital wing he let out a sigh. "I hate hospitals" He admitted to Tasanee.

Tasanee looked around the wing anxiously then said, "So do I." Tasanee led Tala to a bed and she pat the edge of the bed for him to sit up then said, "We shouldn't be here long, I mean I heard that they can fix broken bones quickly." Tasanee really hoped this was true because as much as she liked Tala she hated Hospitals even more.

Tala sat next to her and smiled. "You don't have to stay here, if you don't want too" He said, knowing that if he felt uncomfortable in the room, she would be too. "I won't force you too" He said, grabbing her hand in his good one.

Tasanee swallowed hard and she said, "No, it's fine, I'll stay with you." Tasanee hugged Tala gently hoping it would sooth her fear even just a little. "Just don't punch the ground next time you get mad okay?" Tasanee asked sweetly.

Tala grinned at her, squeezing her hand lightly. "I'll try not to. Though I hope I never have a reason to get mad" He was tempted to lie back on the bed, But stayed sitting.

Tasanee smiled then said, "Even better." Tasanee kissed Tala's cheek gently then looked about the room and winced when she saw a girl that looked like she was a toad because she had so many boils. Tasanee couldn't help but wonder what spell had done this but she wouldn't say anything.

Tala smiled at Tasanee and followed her gaze. He had to fight a bubble of laughter that was building up in him. It was mean to laugh at other people's misfortune, so he managed to stop the laughter. "So....how do they use magic to heal?" Tala asked.

"With magic," Tasanee said cheekily the grinned at Tala and said, "I'm not all that sure to be honest." Tasanee wrapped her arms around Tala's waist and snuggled in close to him for her own comfort.

Tala tried his best to pull her onto his lap, using his good hand. "Ahhh I have my own Tasanee blanket." He smiled slyly at her. "It keeps me nice and warm."[/color]

Tasanee rolled her eyes at Tala's little joke then she said, "Not to mention how it looks so good on you." Tasanee grinned cheekily at Tala then her grin formed into a warm smile, her azure blue eyes dancing happily, as she gazed into Tala's eyes sheepishly.

Tala looked shocked. "How could I forget that?!" He said, his blues eyes laughing in amusment. Pulled her closer. "It does look great on me" He kisses Tasanee's cheek softly.

Tasanee giggled sweetly then maneuvered herself so it was easier to be closer to Tala then she said, "Good." Tasanee blushed when she felt Tala's soft lips touch her cheek and she smiled inwardly then said gently, "Despite my fear I'm happy to be here with you." Tasanee blushed once more and she closed her eyes as she smiled at Tala.

Tala smiled happily "Good, cause if you weren't here I'd go mad" He said sighing softly. He needed to write to his family, To let them know what has been happening at school. He knows that they use owls, so he will have to borrow one from school. "I have to write to my family" He said softly.

Tasanee smiled at Tala once more as she opened her eyes then said, "How did they react when you got your letter?" Tasanee had never known a muggle born so she wanted to know what the deal was with muggles. It slightly confused her.

Tala chuckled "At first my mum was more worried about the owl that delievered it. Dad read the letter first and he just took it in his stride, my mum fainted after reading it and my Brother laughed like it was all a giant joke." He chuckled. "But in the end they believed, and we moved here" he said smiling.

Tasanee giggled and said, "Oh muggles amuse me so very much.." Tasanee hoped that Tala wouldn't think that she was patronizing him or his family it was just something she thought was funny because they were so ignorant to what is actually happening in the world. "That's nice.." Tasanee ended it with smiling sweetly.

((Gah my internet is being a poo...so I'm just gonna use the one character.))

Tala:

Tala laughed at her comment about her family. "Well they are an amusing lot, more so than most muggles" He said hugging Tasanee. "I am so glad I got my letter" He said looking happily at Tasanee. "It brought me to Hogwarts and it brought me to you" It was cheesy, but true.

"Awh you're like a greeting card," Tasanee teased playfully but she hugged Tala tightly then gave him a cute peck on the lips as if returning the comment. Tasanee blushed brightly as she pulled away enough so she could look at Tala's face and observe him slightly.

Tala let out a laugh when she called him a greeting card and poked her cheek in return. He has stayed away from asking about her family, knowing she probably wouldn't want to talk about them. He smiled and patted her head softly.

((Sorry this is replie is so late! I haven't checked this account in a few days! ))

Sidney heard voices in the wing and dropped what she was doing to go and assist. As she left her office she realised it was first years, it seemed like this years first years had a knack of injuring themseleves. "Have you been here long?" she asked anxiously as she walked over. "What seems to be the matter?" she asked, looking from the boy to the girl.

Tala jumped when he heard a voice near him. He turned to the woman and grinned sheepishly. "Only about 10 minutes" He said. He raised his left hand and showed her the swollen, bruised hand. "I sort of...punched the floor" He said wincing slightly as one of his fingers moved by itself. He looked apologetically at Tasanee.

((Tis fine..XD))

"You punched the floor?" Sidney repeated shaking her head, "Can you move your hand at all?" she asked, her eyes flicking over the swollen hand she summoned some ice and gently put it on his hand.

"I try not too" He said wincing as the ice was put on his hand. "It's quite painful to move any part of it, even the littlest movement hurts" He said trying to stop a hiss of pain that threatened to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back