Not open for further replies.

Kyle Cavanaugh

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey all,

What fun is Halloween without a prank? :r
I don't have many great ideas just one or two maybe but they are not to be revealed here :p

What I am looking for:
-Two or three students who are first or second years who would team up with Kyle and set up the prank.They have to be ready to end up in detention or lose some house points.
-Victims: this can be five-ten people. The victims will not get hurt in anyway. Their costumes could get dirty(not sure yet) or they could cry shout etc.
-Any Professor who can later on come after some of the action is done and shout/ give detention remove few points or maybe just tell them to stop. I mean its halloween after all. Isn't scaring people the whole point of fun :r

Anyone who is interested please PM me and I'll send you my ideas. If you have any ideas of prank they would be great too. I am open to anything as long as no one dies/get injured.

And if we need to fill out a special plot approval, I will do that too :)

Thankyou all,
Khushi :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back