Hairdying.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi grabbed her boxes of hair dye and left her common room. She went down so many flights of stairs and stopped to catch her breath a few times. Caysi was on the second floor corridor then she looked at her bag again and saw the variety of colors that she had. Caysi ran to the first floor corridor and sat against the wall and waited for Kailey to show up. She hadn't seen Kailey since she came back and was excited that she would be seeing her soon.

Kailey ran down the tower steps rapidly, she hadn't seen Caysi since she had came back and was looking forward to it. and I'm dying my hair! Dad's gonna freak! Kailey thought as she slid to a stop infront of Caysi. She had made sure to wear an old tee shirt that could be thrown out incase things went messy.

Caysi smiled. " Kailey!" Caysi jumped up and hugged her friend and nearly knocked her over. " I've missed you soooooo much!" she said muffling as she hugged her friend. " How are you? How've you been since I've been gone? Anything new?" She asked a million questions.

Kailey was about to say hi to Caysi when she was ambushed by her old friend. Almost being knocked over in the process. When she was released she answered all of Caysi's questions. " I've missed you too! I'm fine, Not much has changed...How are you?" she replied

Caysi smiled. " Good, but been better, how's everything here?" She asked Kailey.

"Oh, Things have been good here." Kailey replied

"I was thinking maybe blue?" Kailey replied

Caysi nodded. " Light blue or dark blue?" She said while rummaging through her hair dye bag.

"I think a darkish blue would suit me better." Kailey replied

Caysi nodded and took out a deep blue. " It's like a blueberry color." She said reading the box a bit better.

"Sounds perfect." Kailey replied

"Yep." Kailey replied Knowing it couldn't go bad with her little perk behind it.

Caysi put the hair dye in Kailey's hair and spread it all around, it was a deep blue and smelt really strong. " All done, now we have to wait for a bit." She smiled. " So whatcha doing this summer?" She asked.

The smell was so strong it almost knocked Kailey out. Okay, I had the hair sying experience...from now On I'm just changing it rather than dying it... she thought before answering Caysis question. "I don't really know yet...I'll go home for a while then come back to the castle early probably." Kailey replied

" Oh, I see.." She smiled. " Do you think that I should open up a hair dying business?" she asked.

"Maybe you should. It'd be a good way to get some galleons." Kailey replied "But you'd have to get more customers." She replied "Is this stuff supposed to itch?" she asked resisting the urge to scratch her head.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, maybe some of the guys would like their hair dyed." She said with a giggle. " Mhm, it's supposed to itch some but near the end of the process you don't feel really anything." She said.

Kailey laughed at that... For some reason Njord with pink highlights popped into her mind. Oh I'll SOOOO have to try that! Kailey thought "Any clue as to why it itches?" Kailey asked still resisting the urge to scratch her head.

Caysi smiled. " The pneumonia and peroxide are very strong and there the things that make your head itch." She said.

"Ahh, I see. How much longer do I need to keep this stuff in my hair?" Kailey inquired

Caysi looked at Kailey's hair. " We can take it out now." She said getting up ready to go to the girl's bathroom to wash it out.

"Okay then." Kailey replied wanting to see the results of the dye.

Caysi went to the girl's washroom with Kailey and washed out the hair dye. All the blue hair dye came out of Kailey's hair. " How do you like it Kailey?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back