Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9" Unyielding Spruce Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Sidney Carver enjoyed his life now that he was finally out of the boring home that was in New Zealand. Everything within him loved the choice of running away. Sure, his knowledge of magic has thoroughly decreased, but his new job was worth it. He was working with the circus with Philippa Laurent, a close friend and a former Gryffindor from Hogwarts New Zealand. He looked forward to this with a passion. The life together was somewhat harder, since neither had a real home. Living from hotel room to hotel room was pretty nice, but as of recently, Sidney had grown to really like Philippa. Something about her made butterflies come to life within his stomach. Something about her, but right now, he needed to start to get ready for his show. He was a gymnast but today, he was going to jump through a few hoops on fire with a motorcycle. Sidney was good at doing things like that, and he hoped to continue his work until he was well known. He loved it! Being around the heat of the fire just made him feel more alive than anything else. Otherwise, he would sitting on the bed, playing with his ancient technologies while trying to breed out some perfect pokemon.

The only catch was, Sidney was not sure that Philippa approved of his dangerous stunts. His show would happen in a few hours, and he relaxed back on the bed. He leaned back against the pillows and closed his eyes. He rubbed his chin with his hand and he could feel a bit of stumble where he had not shaved in a few days. Soon enough, it would be full and thick, but he hated it when he looked like that. He looked like a bum. Right now, he just looked like a rebel since he was not cleanly shaven. He did not like it when he looked like that. He looked too young. He thought about his life over at Hogwarts, wondering if he and Philippa should have returned for their final year and would have graduated with her twin sister who rested behind. Sidney swallowed a bit when he thought about how the twins were separated. Proserpina seemed happy enough though. Sidney let out a sigh and looked in the direction of the shower, where Philippa was. "Can you hurry out of the shower? I kind of need one too, you know! I have to look my best to jump through the hoops! Better hurry before I eat all your cherries!" Sidney chuckled as he rested his head back to wait on Philippa.​

Philippa was more than tempted to remain in the shower an hour longer just irk Sidney off. It was fairly pointless to be showering when he was probably going to catch on fire anyways. This meaning that he would probably have to take a shower again. Philippa rolled her eyes and continued with her shower. Maybe if she waited long enough he would get tired and leave. Which would mean that the remainder of the hot water was hers. Then he threw a ringer in her plan. He was going to eat all of her cherries! Instantly her hand was on the shower head to turn it off, and the nimble gymnast was flying out of the shower. A towel was thrown around her thin frame as she threw open the door and stepped out. "Don't you even dare! If you eat all of my cherries there will be hell to pay Sid." Philippa threw out as she went to the miniature fridge within their room and went to check in on her precious cherries. Being clad in only a towel or not, Pippa scarcely cared. Her cherries were important to her. With her traveling all of the time, it was hard for her to find any decent enough for her to eat. There was no way she going to let Sidney eat the only ones she had left!

Once she saw that her cherries were safe and sound, Philippa breathed a sigh of relief. So he must have only been playing around with her. "What is the point of taking a shower when we both know that you're probably going to catch on fire at least one. Then you'll just need to take another shower!" Philippa pointed out. Today she was doing an acrobatics routine, and that was in. Other than gymnastics and occasionally archery skills, Philippa wasn't super talented and versatile with her acts. One day she would love to work with the animals, but that took a lot of training and skill. Those lions and tigers didn't like to play around with people they didn't trust. Maybe she could start with something easier, like a horse or something? Philippa motioned for Sidney to grab the shower while he could. It wasn't like she could get dressed until he left anyways. He worked this hard to get her out, he might as well took what was left of the hot water.​

Sidney really wanted to be able to take his shower now. Well, he would have to in a bit anyway, and after the show. He liked having two showers a day. And he did not even want to share the hot water either. However, luring out Philipps proved to be really easy. As soon as he mentioned that he would steal all of her cherries, he heard the showerhead turn off. She was coming out at last! This would be really fun! However, as soon as she stepped out, his mouth formed a little o and he could not believe that she was out here with a towel on. Naked. Sidney shifted his position on the bed and he had to soak in the form of Philippa. She was beautiful, no make up or anything! Her threat just went in one ear and out the next since he was too busy staring at her. He could not help it. Really could not. "You didn't give me time to go over and get them..." Sidney's voice was somewhat quiet though. He could not really tear his eyes from her. It was sweet that something so small could mean so much to her. That was like him and anything Pokemon he had. It was hard to get everything, but it was still really good for him. Just like cherries were for her.

He smirked a bit when she mentioned what the point of him taking a shower was, since he might catch on fire at least once today. Then he would have to take another. He shrugged and he replied, "Not much of one. I just like having two a day." Was there something wrong with taking two showers? He did not think so. When Philippa motioned for him to go take a shower, he hesitated a bit on that. He kind of needed to. He put up a finger to let her know that he would in a moment. He gave her a weak smile before he looked down at the blankets. He did have an idea. Once he got up, he went to the bathroom and took off his shirt. He then took out his wand and used a switching spell to switch the cherries and the shirt. So, with the door shut (but not locked), he called out, "Might want to check on your cherries again, Pippa!" This would be funny since once she checked, all she would see would be his shirt.​

Philippa shook her head. Of course she didn't give him time to take her cherries, it was hard to get decent fruit in these parts and if she didn't protect them he'd probably eat them all! "I didn't want you to eat all of them. " Pippa defended. She popped a small handful into her mouth and chewed them greedily. If Sidney wanted cherries he would have to get off of his butt and buy his own. Philippa wouldn't have the chance to go into town for the next couple of days, so if her cherries disappeared now, she'd be stuck with vicious cravings for the next couple of days. "Do you even like cherries, or do you only do this to make me mad? I don’t even think I've ever seen you eat a piece of fruit before." He might eat some, but he never did it when Philippa was around. Maybe if he didn't even like cherries, she'd be in the clear not to share any with him. Sometimes he did a pretty good job at talking her into sharing things with him when she didn't really want to. It was those big blue eyes he possessed. They were easy to be distracted by.

"That's weird, Sid." Philippa shrugged her shoulders. If he wanted to shower that much it was on him, but Philippa didn't find the appeal to it. Sidney than ran into the shower, and Philippa was left shaking her head. He was a weird one, but he was the closest friend she had. After all, they had both left school together to join the circus. Probably not the smartest plan, but she enjoyed performing. Sidney then called out that she should check on her cherries again. Philippa was about to tell him to be quiet, but then she glanced down. "Ew! Sidney get my cherries out of there! You're going to get them wet, and if you do, you better pray that I let you live!" Philippa pounded on the door with her tiny fists. He'd be safe in there until Philippa found the whereabouts of her wand, and then if she had to she'd blast the damn door open! Sidney was being a complete pain in the ass today, and Philippa was slowing growing tired of dealing with his behavior. He needed a swift kick in the ass or something! She would do just that when she got her precious cherries back too!
<i></i>

Sidney wondered if Philippa knew just how cute she was. He might have to take a cold shower after this since he was a teenager after all, and she came out with just a towel. It was really hot. He needed to really calm things down. "You should have though!" It would have helped his case a lot. But he did not love cherries like she did. He tolerated them when they were on desserts but that was it. Though, cherries in milkshakes were good too. She asked if he liked cherries, or did he only do that to make her mad. He thought about it for a moment, and said, "I like them, but they have to be on other objects, like cheesecake and milkshakes." Sidney had a few before, but them alone, they were just not that good. Cherries were Philippa's snack, and he would only do that to make her mad. But he was not going to own up to that. Sidney needed something to aggravate her with, and that much was fun. He liked teasing her, since he had nothing else to do. Well, he could play games or ride his motorcycle, but he didn't want to do that.

Sidney heard her pounding on the bathroom door. He thought that it was locked, but truth be told, it was not locked at all. He turned on the shower. He did not need to undress yet. But this would be really fun. He hoped that she would play the game well. He held her package of cherries close before he shouted over the sound of rushing water, "Sorry Pippa! I can't hear you over the sound of shower! Oh crap, I think I dropped a cherry into the tub!" Sidney made sure that there weren't any cherries spilled though, since he didn't want to die at her hands by the cherries. But she did have his shirt for now. What she needed to do was to take the cherries from him, but how could she do that while there was a door between them? He started to laugh as she was pounding on the door. Smirking, the former Gryffindor wondered what she would do without her cravings. Sidney reached into the shower and felt the water. It was almost the perfect heat, and he made sure not to spill the package of cherries. He was being utmost careful right now.​

Although Philippa was already livid, she probably would have just let if go and waited for him to come outside. But then he mentioned something about dropping one in the shower and she lost it. "I hope he's feeling refreshed enough to run because if she doesn't, I'm going to kill him." Philippa thought maliciously as she threw her clothes on and searched the room for her wand. Sidney had no idea what was coming and that was exactly what she wanted. He clearly doubted the lengths she would go to for her cherries. They were such a hard find when one traveled all of the time. Sometimes she went months without having a single cherry and he was about to drop the ones she had so gathered. What a butt head! Finally Pippa located her wand and headed back towards the door. Gently she knocked and cleared her throat, attempting to sound as sweet as possible, even though her words wouldn't be quite as sweet. "Sidney, I'm giving you to the count of three to bring my cherries back, or I'm going to blast the damn door off it's hinges..and then you better run." Philippa then counted to three, and no cherries emerged from the door. Guess he made his choice!

"FINE! I'M COMING IN THERE AND GETTING THE CHERRIES BACK MYSELF!" Philippa cast reducto at the door and watched at the door indeed flew off the hinges. There was no way he could escape her now! The little booger wasn't even in the shower, he was just sitting there teasing her! Her package of cherries was in his hands and suddenly Pippa lunged forward. However, a puddle of cool water right under her feet prevented her from going anywhere as suddenly her legs came out from underneath her and Philippa fell to the floor. In the process of trying to kill Sidney and get her cherries back, she had slipped and fallen on a puddle probably left by herself, and was now laying on the floor in shock. "Ow." How clumsy of her! Philippa rolled onto her side and winced. That really hurt her back and sides. It didn't help that the tiled floor was as hard as can be.​
<i></i>

Sidney truly had no idea what was going to happen. He thought about removing more clothing to get ready for the shower, as he felt the water some more. He made sure that the cherries were away from the water. He didn't know what warm water could do to them, but he knew what Pippa could do to him. He no longer heard the pounding on the door, and that's when he started to get suspicious. Something had to be up. He turned off the shower, and he waited behind the safety of the door, before he would peek out. Then he heard her say that she was giving him to the count of three to bring the cherries back, or else she was going to blast the door open. And then run. Sidney thought about whether or not she was telling the truth. Would she really blow the door off the hinges? He counted to three as well, and wondered if this was a bluff. It had to be. Sidney made sure to take a step back, and sat down on the edge of the tub where he would watch the event, in case she really did blast the door off the hinges. He was not giving the cherries back though.

Then, he heard her shout, which caused him to jump slightly, and the door came off. He made sure that he was not in the way of that mess. And now, he got a good look at Pippa as he smirked, daring her to come toward him. She ran toward him, and then slipped on a puddle of water that she left. Sidney stood up as she lay in the floor, probably in shock over what just happened. He walked around her before he knelt down over her, the cherries inches from her hands. He looked at Pippa and he smirked, "This is a real nice angle for you, gorgeous. But are you all right?" He hovered over her as he opened the container of cherries. He got one out and held it to her lips. "You are adorable, I hope you know that." Sidney liked her, really liked her. He just hoped that she wouldn't hurt him too bad. He was trying to feed her some cherries for slipping like that!

As much as Pippa wanted to hit Sidney upside the head because he started this whole mess, her hip hurt really bad, and that wasn't so good. It was probably nothing, but she did do a lot of acrobatic stunts during their shows, so an injury of any sort to her body wasn't good. "You suck! Drop the cherries too." Trying to sit up she winced. "Normally I'd kick your butt, but I think I need to go see the medic. My hip hurts really bad and we have a show tomorrow. Help me up." Philippa wrapped her arm around Sidney's shoulder and allowed him to help hoist her up. The pair hobbled over to the door, hopefully it was nothing big and she could pay him back for stealing her cherries. But for now it was a truce, for now.
Fin.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back