Gurr!

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was sitting in front of Hufflepuff. Some of the students scattered because Slytherins on the Fourth floor was starting to become a bad sign thanks to her escapades during Halloween. Not that any of them could prove that she was the one behind the mask. She had told the portrat that she needed to talk to Jenna Willkens. Hoshi had the pages that had her drawings on Henric open in her hands. Hoshi was near tears she was so mad. How could that b1tch even dare steal these from her?

Hoshi could not do anything in this state. She was likely to cost Slytherin points if she stormed up to Isabella and popped her one in the mouth. No in light of what was going on her revenge had to be well thought out and underground. To calm down Hoshi came to talk to one person she could trust with all this and trust that she be calm. Jenna. She also had to catch Jenna up on all that had happened in the school while she was gone. After a bit of waiting Hoshi looked off into the shadows hoping to spot something besides darkeness there. Maybe a pair of pail eyes looking at her from the depths.

Jennifer walked back into the castle in a striped pink and white sweater over her bikini top and a pair of jeans over her wet bottoms that sunk through the denem material. The blonde didn't mind however, she was so happy to be away from her Mom during the divorce that she could have been with Toni and she wouldn't have been in the very same mood.

The Hufflepuff was walking up the stais to the Hufflepuff Common Room when she saw a flash of bright red hair. Jennifer grinned and turned sharply towards her, and tackled her just the same as she had when she arrived back on Sam's birthday. "Hoshi!" she laughed happily, hoping that her strength that was equal to Hoshi's was enough to bring her to the ground as Hoshi had to her.

Jenna pulled away from her best - female - friend and smiled at her. "You look upset," she observed gently hoping that what ever had been wrong she could make better just as she usually had last year.

"Gha!" Hoshi screamed as she was knocked down by the seemingly lightweight blond. She laughed despite herself then sighed and showed her this months issue of Gossip Girl. Will the part with her pictures on it. It would have been a blow to her friend's selfestem if she saw the part about her and Sam. Hoshi knew like the rest of the crew knew that there was no old flame here just Jenna and Sam being friends.

After looking over everything Hoshi realized that Toni and Sam, however much she didn't like it, where meant for each other. That was not the issue though. "I was stolen from Jenna-chan. That stupid Hive Mother Isabella has the audacity to steal from me! God I feel like taring her limb from limb!" She screamed after letting Jenna go and starting to get up.

Jennifer looked down at Hoshi's magazine and sighed as she scrunched her eye brows up. She knew that she would be mentioned in it but why was Hoshi so upset with this? She flipped through it and read the section on herself as she rolled her eyes. A ping of jealousy did flow through her, not because she liked Sam, she just knew that once Toni and Sam got together well.. it was likely that Toni would ask Sam not to see her again. It was just something Blondie would do. "This is garbage," she muttered to herself, before flipping back to the section that Hoshi had kept open to her. She frowned as she saw the drawings.

"Oh Hoshi," Jenn whispered with a small shake of her head. "Isabella.. Chaos?" she asked as her best friend as Hoshi said that she was stolen from. "Wait.. that would mean that she.. writes this," she said in a hushed voice as anger crossed her facials for her friends. She couldn't care less if she was mentioned, it just blew by her. But Scorpius and Hoshi were mentioned several times according to Sam, and as they all knew she was quite protective over her friends.

Hoshi's eyes went wide then she looked at Jenna. "Yeah she does and I have the proof. Only..." She bit her lip. She had been saving the information that she had on Isabella for a time when she could use it the most. Now seemed like a good time. Hoshi started to chew on her lip in thought. Yeah why not... It was not like she was going into the persona she had to go into in primary school. It was just for the day. And it would probably make Isabella see what happened when one went after her friends.

Hoshi looked at Jenna looking some what clamer about everything. "Promise to let me handle this." She said softly. The plan was still forming in her head but if she could execute it just right... Larissa and Adira had to be there of course. Revenge could not go off right without her two Slytherin friends there to back her up. She was sure that Isabella wouldn't travel anywhere without her bees. "I can tell you. This will be good." She said a small wicked smile forming on her lips. She didn't seem like Hoshi at all.

"Promise to let me handle this." Jenni looked at Hoshi with narrowed blue eyes. She knew that it could end up poorly for everyone but.. the Slytherin seemed adament that she could and would handle this. "Sure.. but.. don't tell the public. From what I've heart people will strangle her," she said, as if this was a bad thing. She knew that Hoshi probably wouldn't mind this but it was a problem.

"I can tell you. This will be good." Jennifer grinned just as wickedly as Hoshi had and said, "It better be." She stuck her tongue out playfully at her friend and smiled at her again. "So.. Henric still eh?" she asked gently.

Hoshi was greatful that Jenna didn't seem to notice the small demonic glint that had pretended itself in her eyes. Hoshi went back to being herself though. "Trust me." She was all she let on. Jenna was too good to get involved in what Hoshi had planed for Isabella and the whole Glam Squad. Her other set of friend where all too good to be in on it. Jenna placed her hand on her shoulder and asked the question that she hoped she wouldn't.

Hoshi nodded. "Yeah still Henric. I don't know what it is about him that keeps me captivated. I can have my pick of the second year boys and still my heart and eyes keep going to him. What's worse we had a sort of fight because he caught me flirting of some Ravenclaw and hasn't shown his face since except at Quidditch practice." She said with a sigh. The whole thing had Hoshi running around in circles but then again if it didn't then she wouldn't be in this unhealthy relationship with Henric Lee.

Jennifer rolled her eyes as Hoshi spoke of Henric. "You know how he is. When you want to see him the least he comes and finds you," she said. "Don't fret my dear," she said, playfully patting Hoshi's head. "I take it you're on the Quidditch team?" she asked curiously. She was proud of her friend, but jealous that she had the opportunity. At Salem Quidditch wasn't played all too often, and there weren't enough people that played to make even two teams.

Hoshi smiled softly and sighed. "Your right I hate to admit it but yeah the irritating shadow boy has a tendency to come and get me when I least want him to. Maybe what keeps all this intresting." She said shaking her head. Hoshi knew one thing though. This couldn't be doing her mind any good. She decided to drop this for no. Jenna needed an update on what's been going on at Hogwarts since she left and Hoshi had everything to tell her. "Hey remember Blue Beau?" She asked with a wide grin. It had been unintesional but Beau had started to become her personal punching bag before he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back