Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The seventeen year old teenage girl was roaming around the park waiting for her very best friend that she didn't know leave the school for some reason. Lexi was excited to see Esme today but a bit annoyed that she left the school not telling her, she should explain or Lexi might kick his butt. A minute after roaming the said park, she got tired and went to seat at the bench shaded with an old oak tree. Time had flown and she will be leaving the school too, she can see herself working at the ministry or just be a house wife nevertheless Lexi is so lucky.

Appearing along the outskirts of Brightstone Village, Esme took her time making her way to Lexi and hers meeting place. Her flat pony black sneakers drag along the gravel ground, for some unknown reason she wasn't ready to face Lexi right now. She had changed a little more in the short time they've departed. Esme looking more and more like how she felt each day she woke up to her depriving life. She ha d crave freedom and was granted what she wanted. She had crave space now she felt alone. By the time she reached Lexi the strength to stay here was slowly slipping away. Taking a seat she sat right next to Lexi, her blue eyes staring out in daze. Something told her this meeting won't last long, "Hey"

Minutes had pass but Esme is not yet coming, she attempted to leave but her thoughts were saying to say. As she waited for a few minutes, Lexi busy herself by looking at the little kids around the park playing, she smiled secretly. When a person sat beside her and greeted her with a faint 'hey', she knows the voice very well and didn't looked up and just continue to stare at the children but she isn't a rude person and greeted back the person. "Hey, Esme. How are you?" Her voice was calm but inside, Lexi wanted to shout at her best friend and cry on her shoulders. Esme went away without saying anything to her and left her alone at the school.

"I could be better" Esme thought back really thinking about that statement. "Not to bad but a whole lot better" she replied with more or less confusion in her words. Why can't life be simpler is what she wanted to know. Its something you can't ask anyone out of the blue. Everyone struggle so Esme knew she wouldn't get a definite answer by Lexi. "How are you? Have you been doing well at Hogwarts?" Esme lowered herself tad down on the bench. Today she was wearing a pair of torn up jeans, purple shirt to go with her pony purple flats. Her hair was made away from her face, kept fine in a sideways pony tail. So she looked okay, just didn't seem to feel it.

Once Esme, the person beside Lexi, spoke to her, she looked at her and smiled. "That's great to hear." Lexi said with a mild tone in her voice, she was miserable when Esme went out of the school, well, not that very miserable as she meet someone that is really close to her now. She looked back at the children playing at the sand box, "I'm fine, Hogwarts is very lonely without you." She chuckled saying that statement, they are the complete duo of the castle that terrorize first years and other students at the castle. She misses those days and now they are just memories of the past.

"My bad, just didn't think I fit at Hogwarts anymore" Esme shrugged a little getting closer to Lexi. When she felt she was close enough, she crossed her legs over feeling less tension in the air now. "Plus Salem a lot cooler. You should come visit me sometimes? I stay with my cousin and sister" Esme didn't want to mention them but she felt like she had too and about the half brother they have as well. "Remember Willow? She dating my cousin, don't even ask how that happen" Esme made a sour face, she even made a sound like vomiting, instead she just laughed. "And we found out recently that we have a brother. He's part of Willow's band. Weird right?" she smile more now that she was talking like her old self again. It had been difficult to open but being around Lexi always brought the true colors of Esme. They really had grown in being best friends.

Lexi sigh and crossed her arms, she couldn't stay mad at her best friend, not in this time of her happy life. "I can visit you in the holidays, I can ask my mom, she'll let me go." Lexi told her and smiled, her mom understand her now and doesn't hate Esme. She told her that it was just a misunderstanding that they fought before and Esme got expelled. Hearing Willow is dating makes her furious but smiling at the same time, she knows Willow is a bit tomboy but she was wrong after all. "Isn't it bad for a related persons to date or even get married? ... They say its a curse." Lexi told Esme but of course she was just joking, there is no such thing about that but it was a little bit weird though.

She really missed Esme so much and now is her chance to hug her, "You shouldn't have go and left me." Lexi told her and hug her tight. Now they can't do anything together, just send letters.

"Cool because Willow such a frat, I mean literally she ask like a boy" which made it funny cause her cousin look more like the girly girl chaser. More like Lexi type if she would compare the both of them. "Its weird I know but they are not related. I'm the blood contact if anything" she shrugged than felt Lexi's arm wrapped around Esme. Esme smile, Lexi had grown to being her best friend. She still acted like a snob, but its okay with Esme. Lexi had accepted Esme, Esme had accepted Lexi. Returning the hug back, she felt better now that things seem to be okay in their terms. Still she felt a bit guilty for not telling Lexi. "The whole you know, Makwa adoption had me on the edge. I'm not ready to get hitched at least not that way. I'm not a coward, I just needed a change. And maybe bring Helena back to her senses. I'm still working on that" she slipped through her arms and recline back against the bench. She felt extremely overwhelmed, but didn't show it all out at once. Esme didn't like Lexi worrying about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back