Guilty Pleasure.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bleak Street wasn't a place where James Lock would usually be. Infact, it was a place he avoided. But tonight James wasn't feeling himself, needed some cheering up, and was taking a short-cut through Bleak Street to get to The Medley.

Stopping for a second, as he saw a group of mischievous looking people at the end of the street, James leant against the wall, pretending to blend in with the rest of the unusual characters on the street. He ran a hand through his hair as he thought. He really didn't fancy going home tonight. He had settled things with Luna, but he really needed a night away, a night of fun, to keep him relaxed before the arguments started again. And they were bound to start again at some point. James took a deep-breath in, then slowly released it as he looked across the street, he hoped someone that didn't look so dodgy would appear at some time soon.

It was a surprisingly warm Autumn evening in New Zealand, just the kind of evening where a girl like Sawyer could count on having a little bit of fun. Of course Sawyer's idea of fun usually consisted of a night out with her friends where she would dance and drink and then end up in bed with some guy who's name she wouldn't ever remember. The brunette wasn't like most girls. Where most females expected some sort of emotional connection from guys that they slept with, Sawyer simply enjoyed the act and wanted no sort of romanticism from it. One night stands were her forte and her philosophy was to stick with what you're good at.

Wandering down Bleak Street with a smirk on her face, the green eyed girl was simply on the prowl the same way she had been for the better part of the last year. She always cut down this way because something about this part of town got her adrenaline pumping because this was supposed to be a dangerous part of the wizarding world. As she neared the end of the alleyway she noticed a very handsome guy standing alone. Quirking her eyebrow and putting on her game face, Sawyer walked over to him, swaying her hips slightly as she went to stand in front of him. "Now you don't look like you belong around these parts. You lost," she said, her French accent noticeable on each syllable.

James' attention was immediately distracted from the dodgy looking guys when a girl approached him. He wolf-whistled as the girl took her last few steps towards him. The cheeky so n so. His eyes shifted down and slowly rose up her body as she finished her sentence. She wasn't no bad girl, well, not the Bleak Street type anyway. James had noticed the swaying of the hips as she had walked over to him, and now he was deciding to play along.

James shook his hair about, making it look better before replying to the girl. "I wouldn't call it lost...just wishing that I could end up anywhere tonight but my home..." It was true, home was the last place he wanted to be right now, but James was also already playing his way back to this girls for the night. He didn't stand a chance of Luna not catching him back at his. "And you don't look the type to lurk on this street either..." James seductively raised an eyebrow at the girl and smiled cheekily. "Looking for someone were we?" James asked happily..."I'm James..." He introduced himself as he held his hand out for the girl to shake. it was only polite. "And do I get the pleasure of knowing your name?" He flirted.

Sawyer's brow quirked and her lips curled into a devilish little grin. She leaned forward and whispered, "If you play your cards right, you won't be going home." Pulling back she looked at him and winked. Hearing his words she smirked. Sure she probably didn't look like she belonged here and in all honesty the brunette probably shouldn't have hung out around Bleak Street as often as she did, but Sawyer liked feeling dangerous and what better place to try an prove you're fearless than this part of town. "Looks can be misleading I suppose. I can be just as bad as any of these old hags down here...in fact I'll be as bad as you want me to be," she purred seductively. She didn't know what he had at home that he didn't want to go back to and as usual she really didn't care...his not wanting to go home meant she was going to be able to have her fun with him for the evening and with any luck on into the early morning hours as well. Leaning into him once more, this time pressing her petite frame against him she lightly pressed her lips to his ear and said, "I think I found just who I was looking for." With her body still pressed against his she looked at him, their faces mere inches away from each other as her green eyes glistened and a smirk formed on her mouth. "It's Sawyer. Remember it...you'll be saying it quite a bit tonight."

James was surprised as the girl suddenly appeared to be pressing against him. James had to admit, she was moving quickly, but he didn't care all that much. He smiled flirtatiously at her words before slipping his hand onto her waist. The other hand moved up and gently pushed Sawyer's cheek so her lips moved from his ear to directly infront of his mouth. They were just centimeters away from kissing. "Well..........Sawyer..." He began quietly. "I think I might have just found myself some decent company for the night..." He trailed off as his spare hand rested on the side of her neck.

James then kissed Sawyer on the lips. He held the kiss for a decent amount of time, but not for too long, he would be saving all of that kind of fun for later. "Well...cards played...correctly?" James flirted, going back to her earlier sentence. "Home is a painful place...however...I can think of a few things to distract me from home..." James said, his mouth openly lurking around hers as he waited for her reply and another kiss.

So this guy was trying to be a charmer and that was okay...Sawyer would let him try to be as charming as he wished because in all honesty none of it would matter to her in the morning. For the first time in a while the male was the one to make the first move. He kissed her and while kissing usually meant something more personal, for the brunette it was nothing of any special meaning. When he pulled back and looked at her she smirked slightly. Tonight was definitely going to be fun.

Quirking her brow she replied, "Oh baby, you have no idea just how much distracting I can do." With that she captured his lips with hers again, kissing him feverishly. She pulled back for the slightest little moment and said, "Let's get out of here." Sawyer winked at James before grabbing his hand and apparating the pair of them back to her apartment, more specifically her bedroom. "Ah, now this is a bit more appropriate and comfortable, no?" She sat on the end of her bed before grabbing the front of his shirt, bringing his mouth down on hers again.

The pair locked lips again and before James knew it, he had found himself at Sawyer's, but more importantly in her bedroom. He was surprised when she grabbed his shirt, and James stumbled towards her as his lips landed against hers once again. "Oh yeah much more appropriate...and as for comfortable well..." James trailed off. "We'll have to see about that." He finished before he kneeled on the bed, his knees landing either side of her lap so that he was knelt over her.

James placed his hands either side of Sawyer's neck before gently forcing his way back so he was on top of her. He allowed his mouth to lock into hers once more before speaking again. James knew tonight was going to be fun, and there was no danger of being caught by Luna this time around. "Let the fun begin..." He said seductively in a deep voice, as he lifted up his shirt, enough to show his six-pack...He would let Sawyer do the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back