Guilty Feelings.

Leo Shephard

Leo Shephard (without the sun-glasses. :p ) lay on the sofa with his hands over his face wondering how an earth he dared to spend another moment with Chloe after what he had done. He had cheated, he had spent the night with another girl whilst she had been away. Of course, Leo wouldn't deny it, he had enjoyed the night at the time, but the minute he awoke in another girls bed, he knew he had made a mess of his usually happy life.

Leo knew he wouldn't be able to hide his guilty feelings from Chloe, she knew him too well to not realize that something was up. He had to tell her sometime, but he didn't know what to say, or how to say it. Quite frankly, it wasn't something that was easy to just bring into a conversation. Did he tell her short and quickly, like ripping off a plaster, or slow and carefully, like being trapped underneath a pile of rubble? He was really confused, and very worried about loosing his relationship with Chloe. He loved her dearly, and had made the biggest mistake of his life.. He just hoped that she would eventually understand that he truly was sorry, and that he would never do it again as long as he lived.

Chloe Livingstone had just returned from a Fashion shoot in Paris. It had been nearly a month since she had last seen her boyfriend and she felt horribly guilty about it. Work had been overloading her with jobs since the demand for Chloe as a model was so high. She had barely had time to breath let alone see Leo. Today, that was all going to change. She had scheduled a whole week free from work so that she could catch up with Leo. She wanted to reassure him that it was right to wait for her.

Chloe apparated to the familiar appartment that Leo Sheppard owned. The beautiful brunette smiled as she stood in front of his door, searching for her key inside her purse. Finally finding it, she let herself into the apartment, dropping her suitcase at the door. "Leo!" Chole called out into the flat. "Where are you?" she asked, walking towards the kitchen to fix herself a drink.

Leo panicked at the sound of Chloe's voice. What did he say? Did he just act normal for now? Leo was confused, but after calming himself down, he stood up from the sofa and headed towards the front-door. It had been a while since she had last seen him, so Leo guessed that she would be happy to see him again, but Leo didn't want to seem 'off' with her, infact, he loved her more than ever. Leo tried not to show any emotion but happiness as he spotted Chloe in the kitchen.

Un-doing the top three buttons of his shirt, Leo quietly walked up next to Chloe, placed his hands on the kitchen side, then looked at his beautiful modeling girlfriend with a beaming smile. He thought that if he went for the 'sexy-boyfriend' look, then maybe it might cover up his true feelings that were beating him up inside. "I'm right here Baby." He told her quietly, slipping a hand around her back then kissing her cheek lovingly. "Mmmwah." He said as his lips met her cheek with a scrunched up kissing face. He could be so adorable sometimes. "I've missed you." He told her sweetly, his smile remaining as he turned his body to face her.

Chloe grinned at Leo as he melted her heart with his handsome face. She laughed and rolled her eyes at his antics. "I missed you too, love." she told him, not having been in New Zealand for quite a long time. Her work had kept her hopping from country to country these past few months. Chloe wrapped her slender arms around his neck, leaning into his body. Desire and passion smoltered in her deep blue eyes. She leaned in and grazed his neck with her lips. "Oh how I missed you...." she said before kissing him deeply.

sorry its lame

OOCOut of Character:
Hey it's a reply ain't it? ;) I said Yay out-loud when I saw that you had replied. Haha. :p

Leo laughed a little as Chloe rolled her eyes at him. Leo had really missed Chloe whilst she had been away, despite making the biggest mistake of his life, by spending the night with another girl. But now Leo truly felt guilty about the whole-thing, and he wanted to tell Chloe the truth. And he was about to, until he felt Chloe's arms move around his neck. He couldn't resist her lips as she spoke once more before kissing him.

Leo kissed her back with all the passion that he could muster just at this moment as his arms wrapped around her waist, his hands joining together at her lower-back. Leo held the kiss for a while before slowly pulling away. "So.....how has the modeling been?" He asked his precious girlfriend as he held her closely. "I must say I've missed that beautiful figure of yours that the world has been enjoying for the past few months." He told her sweetly, but with a slight bit of cheekiness showing-up through the tone of his voice. Leo was covering up his guilt well for now, but he wasn't sure how long that would last, before he cracked and told her everything. Leo wanted to be the one to decide when he told Chloe, not his conscience and his feelings.

Chloe smirked at her boyfriend kissed her with clear desire. Making a guy want her in that way was a specialty of Chloe Livingstone. She had learned in her teens how to make the opposite sex desire her. Only now she used those skills for just one man.

Chloe shrugged her shoulders at Leo. "Oh you know, pictures here, commercial there, runway shows. No big. Just work." she said, not mentioning the raging after parties that she always attended. She didn't want Leo's jealous side to emerge right now, not when she was just seeing him after an extended trip away. Chloe grinned as Leo flirted with her, enjoying that he could still do that after all of the months that they had been together. The young model leaned close to her boyfriend, nibbling on his ear. "I must say I missed your figure as well." she whispered seductively in his ear.

Leo smiled as Chloe flirted with him. He had to tell her!!!!! But he couldn't, not whilst she was in such a good-mood. "Sounds good to me baby." He replied as he cuddled-up to her, breathing warmly down her neck. "And I'm glad to be missed, wouldn't want you forgetting about me now would I?" He told her flirtatiously. He desperately wanted to tell-her, but surely a bit of fun first wouldn't do any harm?

"Come-On, lets get out of this stuffy-kitchen." He told her quietly and seductively as his hands traced-up her waist slowly, resting for a second underneath her armpits before his hand-moved-up to the side of her neck and he leaned-in and snatched her lips into his again and french-kissed her vigorously. He broke-away for a moment to snatch a breath or two. "Oh Chloe I've missed you so much." He whispered breathlessly before he went back into the rough-kiss. If he was going to tell-her, if this was going to be-it between-them, then he wanted to get the most-fun out of her possible before he told-her.

Eventually Leo finished the kissing and smiled at Chloe as he took her hand and began to lead her into the living-room. "I Love-You, do you know that?" He asked her sweetly.

OOCOut of Character:
Leo has standards, he's not gonna tell her in a kitchen. :p Sorry for the long-delay, lost me muse for a while. But I'm back-now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back